Cotton Bacon Prime

I feel your pain, its like giving a burning bag of charcoal a French kiss.
keen to hear what you think of it.

I've had it for a while now and its not rocking my world, I think I'm just using it cause its in my cupboard.

What I've found is that CBP is the thirstiest cotton around, but it cycles so well and given whatever build you're running it helps with the flavour.

keen to hear what you think of it.

I've had it for a while now and its not rocking my world, I think I'm just using it cause its in my cupboard.
Since giving CBV2 a round in my drippers I have gone back to Prime.

I must admit now I’m a fan of the stuff.

I’ll keep the CBV2 for RTA’s

Since giving CBV2 a round in my drippers I have gone back to Prime.

I must admit now I’m a fan of the stuff.

I’ll keep the CBV2 for RTA’s
Bought a packet to try as stated, can’t find it, :( so I put it somewhere very safe. Going to buy another packet tomorrow night to try, :D especially in the Kayfun clone, :confused:massive dry hit again, it hates me.:eek:

Bought a packet to try as stated, can’t find it, :( so I put it somewhere very safe. Going to buy another packet tomorrow night to try, :D especially in the Kayfun clone, :confused:massive dry hit again, it hates me.:eek:
I had a dry hit from hell the other day. Wasn’t charmed.

One thing about CBP I've learned. DO NOT GET A DRY HIT WITH THAT STUFF !! You'll die! It wicks beautifully and works like a charm, just don't get a dry hit.

I've been testing this in my tanks and i just can't seem to get a dry hit. I leave it to the point where the cotton looks extremely dry but still no dry hit

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

@zadiac seems we agree that anything is possible. @Reddy_D ,I can lend you the clone from Hell, wicked perfectly for two months and all of a sudden after draw three you start anticipating that dry hit, and you cringe in anticipation because it’s going to nail you good and solid just as you think you have it sorted.

@zadiac seems we agree that anything is possible. @Reddy_D ,I can lend you the clone from Hell, wicked perfectly for two months and all of a sudden after draw three you start anticipating that dry hit, and you cringe in anticipation because it’s going to nail you good and solid just as you think you have it sorted.
Yip, testing this stuff I managed to eperience a dry hit. What impressed me is that I had to push it waaaayyy bejond the point my usual wick would havekicked me in the teeth to get there.

Regards

I am definitely picking a bag up for that clone, thought I had allready done that but was wrong, will get back to you on the French kissing a burning bag of charcoal experience later this week.

That sounds like fun bro...Seriously though, i had that very same problem with my previous bag of cotton. Hated knowing that a dry hit was up next

That sounds like fun bro...Seriously though, i had that very same problem with my previous bag of cotton. Hated knowing that a dry hit was up next

You know it’s coming and yet you still give it your all!!:confused:

Haven't had that issue with CBP, so I'm good for now

I have been running CBP since Friday and I am well impressed. It is definitely an improvement on CB2 and absolutely stunning on an RDA.
It wicks like a dream, has zero taste, does not need to be "primed" to get rid if any cotton taste, it seems to last longer (and stay white), etc.
It just does the job with ease, perfectly...

Back