Cotton Bacon Prime

Sir Vape

Owner of Sir Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
It has arrived ;)

TThe folks at Wick 'n' Vape have further refined their already exceptional, industry standard cotton wicking! Cotton Bacon Prime promises to wick 33% faster than traditional Cotton Bacon, boasting better wicking than any cotton on the market currently. We are very excited to be among the first to bring you this top shelf cotton!

PERFECT FOR SQUONKING & TANKS WITH ANY REBUILD-ABLE DECK.
33% faster absorption, easier separation.
The most cutting edge, cleanest and easy to use Cotton Wick.
Authenticity authentication
10 strips per bag
bacon prime 2.jpg prime 2.jpg bacon prime 3.jpg

https://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/new/products/new-cotton-bacon-prime

It has arrived ;)

TThe folks at Wick 'n' Vape have further refined their already exceptional, industry standard cotton wicking! Cotton Bacon Prime promises to wick 33% faster than traditional Cotton Bacon, boasting better wicking than any cotton on the market currently. We are very excited to be among the first to bring you this top shelf cotton!

PERFECT FOR SQUONKING & TANKS WITH ANY REBUILD-ABLE DECK.
33% faster absorption, easier separation.
The most cutting edge, cleanest and easy to use Cotton Wick.
Authenticity authentication
10 strips per bag
View attachment 122953 View attachment 122954 View attachment 122955

https://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/new/products/new-cotton-bacon-prime
You know, I haven't been in this world as long as others, but something I realised while watching some review on Youtube, is that companies send their items to these reviewers for free so they can do a review on it.
So okay, I'll give it a go. I'll pm you my delivery address.

Holy Moly !!!!
My word, never seen so many puffs with so much vapour on one drip
That is just incredible

So what is it about this wick that allows it to get so much juice from the wick without a dry hit?
Is it just that the juice is very efficiently carried to the contact surface?

Wow

This was a boss video. Informative... But so damn funny too!! I got me some of this prime today... Gonna try it out tonight in the Hadaly's... A side by side shootout with CBV2 and CBPrime

When this thread was started my initial impression was "ja right, cotton is cotton". I have been using cheap as chips "fastech" cotton since I started vaping and having tried one or two other brands, remained convinced the cheap stuff worked best. Until today that is. I bought a pack of this Cotton Bacon Prime just to try. After all, how bad can it be.

This stuff is freaking awesome! No new cotton taste, wicks like a fire-hose and try as i may, no dry hits. This stuff really does what is claimed above. It is actually a bit of a surreal experience.

Regards

When this thread was started my initial impression was "ja right, cotton is cotton". I have been using cheap as chips "fastech" cotton since I started vaping and having tried one or two other brands, remained convinced the cheap stuff worked best. Until today that is. I bought a pack of this Cotton Bacon Prime just to try. After all, how bad can it be.

This stuff is freaking awesome! No new cotton taste, wicks like a fire-hose and try as i may, no dry hits. This stuff really does what is claimed above. It is actually a bit of a surreal experience.

Regards

Its awesome stuff. Happy you liking it :)

Regards
Ok, did manage to get a dry hit, but seriously had to push the limits. The build I am testing on (24AWG SS316 - Flattened) usually needs a squonk every three to four puffs, I am now vaping on it almost in RTA mode.

Regards

Ok, did manage to get a dry hit, but seriously had to push the limits. The build I am testing on (24AWG SS316 - Flattened) usually needs a squonk every three to four puffs, I am now vaping on it almost in RTA mode.

Regards
Send me some. Just joking, picking up a bag tonight to try out, thought I had some. I had such a massive dry hit on the OL16 on the Reo that I am going to have heartburn for a week. :confused: Had to keep my pose, :cool:luckily my face is half non responsive as it happened in a vape shop.:D

The Kayfun has also been punishing me, so need to sort it as it. I can only hide the expression so many times before someone is going to smell that cotton burning and asking me why I have tears in my eyes.:eek:

Send me some. Just joking, picking up a bag tonight to try out, thought I had some. I had such a massive dry hit on the OL16 on the Reo that I am going to have heartburn for a week. :confused: Had to keep my pose, :cool:luckily my face is half non responsive as it happened in a vape shop.:D

The Kayfun has also been punishing me, so need to sort it as it. I can only hide the expression so many times before someone is going to smell that cotton burning and asking me why I have tears in my eyes.:eek:
That flat wire coil is six winds and about a centimeter long. With an ID of 3mm, it shreds through any wick that runs dry or can not keep the center of the coil juiced up. After the dry hit on CBP I had to replace the wick as burned wick does not perform well. CBP did however require actually trying to get a dry hit whereas my usual stuff just kicked me in the teeth with no warning.

Busy rewicking everything with CBP at the moment.

Regards

That flat wire coil is six winds and about a centimeter long. With an ID of 3mm, it shreds through any wick that runs dry or can not keep the center of the coil juiced up. After the dry hit on CBP I had to replace the wick as burned wick does not perform well. CBP did however require actually trying to get a dry hit whereas my usual stuff just kicked me in the teeth with no warning.

Busy rewicking everything with CBP at the moment.

Regards
I feel your pain, its like giving a burning bag of charcoal a French kiss.

Back