Cotton

I’ve tried a lot of them,
Jellyfish when I started -still best for my Nano Engines
Cotton Bacon and v2 - still liked in most rta’s and rda’s
Cotton Bacon prime - most epic dry hit I ever had, couldn’t vape for an hour while rewicking, with 5 setups watching intently.
Royal - absolutely my go to for the BB, down to last packet, so alarm bells sounding.
Titanium Fibre- used in most, failed a couple of times by being overly generous or a cheapskate with wicking. Exceptional dry hit , took my breath away. But a good option and actually quite economical.
Streaky - great in Rda’s, just keeps on going.
Octocotton -to be tried soon.
Rayon, or rayon cotton combo - to be tried still
Ceramic- still to be investigated.

Preference if I had to wick one of each and having only one, Streaky cotton. Just works, go figure.

Use the one that works best for what you want to do, or that you know works well in a certain setup. Oh, and streaky usually last the longest with tobacco for me, go figure.

Cotton Bacon prime - most epic dry hit I ever had, couldn’t vape for an hour while rewicking, with 5 setups watching intently.
Royal - absolutely my go to for the BB, down to last packet, so alarm bells sounding.
Titanium Fibre- used in most, failed a couple of times by being overly generous or a cheapskate with wicking. Exceptional dry hit , took my breath away. But a good option and actually quite economical.

Preference if I had to wick one of each and having only one, Streaky cotton. Just works, go figure.

Use the one that works best for what you want to do, or that you know works well in a certain setup. Oh, and streaky usually last the longest with tobacco for me, go figure.

:-D was it as dry as the desert ?

:-D was it as dry as the desert ?
I’ll rather inhale a handful of hot and proper Kalahari sand on a scorching day than to take one of those again.:confused:

Think I may have lost a couple of tastebuds that packed their bags to join the marbles I lost, but that’s another story.:D

I’ll rather inhale a handful of hot and proper Kalahari sand on a scorching day than to take one of those again.:confused:

Think I may have lost a couple of tastebuds that packed their bags to join the marbles I lost, but that’s another story.:D

...lol

jaa, CB Prime, not a fan

Not a fan of Titanium Fiber Cotton Elite, the orginal TFC as it is not as dense as the Elite and for me the flavour and wicking was better.

Not to throw a spanner in the work, anyone else tried the Vapefly Firebolt Cotton?

This is my go to cotton, easy to use, flavour is great and lasts long enough. Ease of use is what sells it for me.

1FD98FB2-5A97-4C79-A75D-36D27755D00E.jpeg

Also like Royal Wicks in the BB @Room Fogger. Can't recall where I got it. Is it still for sale anywhere?

Ok maybe I was wrong, sort off.
So today bought a few things at Vape hyper. I still dont need new cotton, but while Im there, thought lets give something else a try. Unfortunately they only had CBv2 and CB prime, so not much of a choice, and seeing a few people dont like prime I just took the v2.
Now my original Coilbuster cotton gave me great flavour, but I did find that since I started with these high ohm low watts builds, that it takes 12-24hours for cotton to settle in before the flavour is at its best. But with the CBv2 almost immediatly great flavour, I even tasted the first time the litchy in Red pill. And its even cheaper than my original Coilbuster cotton.

I would actually liked to bought the Fiber n cotton. Because every single vaping thing that I really liked was suggested by @Andre . So since he suggested the Fiber n cotton, Im sure it will be the best:-D

So today bought a few things at Vape hyper. I still dont need new cotton, but while Im there, thought lets give something else a try. Unfortunately they only had CBv2 and CB prime, so not much of a choice, and seeing a few people dont like prime I just took the v2.
Now my original Coilbuster cotton gave me great flavour, but I did find that since I started with these high ohm low watts builds, that it takes 12-24hours for cotton to settle in before the flavour is at its best. But with the CBv2 almost immediatly great flavour, I even tasted the first time the litchy in Red pill. And its even cheaper than my original Coilbuster cotton.

I would actually liked to bought the Fiber n cotton. Because every single vaping thing that I really liked was suggested by @Andre . So since he suggested the Fiber n cotton, Im sure it will be the best:-D
Check @Sir Vape for Fibre and Cotton

Now the Prime is even better.

I personally have had no issues with CBv2 or CB Prime, but in all honesty, i still use organic Japanese cotton pads for most of my vaping.

2019-03-07 08.57.17.png
It is on special and available at SirVape @Jean claude Vaaldamme .

Back