Creating a patina

KZOR

Proudly South African Vaper
LV

Awards
Bellville, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
@acorn ....... thanks for that.
Will definitely try it when I find another brass mod. Definitely not going to try this with my Sheamus. :)
Posted another link prior, from @Necris, quite awhile back who was quite a pioneer on the forum regarding patina mechs.

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

Patina is nice but takes alot of work in prep, application and mainly finish as a raw patina has a chemical mould smell, especially copper so best have it clear coated professionally

There was a formulite who did some stunning forced patina on copper and brass tube mechs. He's gone quiet of late though. I'm sure if you poke around and use the google seach function in the forum you'll find it. He documented a few of them.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

There was a formulite who did some stunning forced patina on copper and brass tube mechs. He's gone quiet of late though. I'm sure if you poke around and use the google seach function in the forum you'll find it. He documented a few of them.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Wasn't it @Necris @Gazzacpt ?

Thanks for the mentions guys. Has been a while since i did patinas. Exploring etching and heat anodizing at the moment. Should be doing a few more in the new year.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back