CSMNT. | Cosmonaut RDA Build Thread

That 10 wrap was destined for a Goon 22, well 2 of them. On a series mech mod. Would've been a hot ass Vape.

Anyone try doing a triple coil build? I reckon it'd fit easy. Do your normal dual coil, pull them outward toward the airflow, then in the space between the coils insert another one. One lead into the positive post occupied by the first coil, and the other lead in the negative post of the second coil... Let me know if one of you will try it, I'll try to build this over the weekend...

What's up ? I just recently got CSMNT rda and I'm trying to build duel coil on there. I have a smok t priv kit also.
Now the problem is when I put 2x (ud pre built specialty coils - ss316l staggered fused clapton 0.15ohm) and I also had to clip some out because it's a postless deck. the resistance said is too low it read about .05 normally I have a tank which is .15 so I figured if I put two coil I listed would work out. I can only use one coil on that deck to work but I really wanna use dual coil on my deck.
Can you suggest me what duel coils I can use for my smok t priv plz? The name of the coil and which ohm I should get I want a safe ohm setting for my CSMNT RDA. Plz contact me back asap thank you here or email me hokage1718@gmail.com

You'll need atleast 2X 0.2 ohm coils which will end up at 0.1 ohm. Although I would suggest a bit higher for that mod. Where about are you situated?

Nyc. What if I get .3ohm ? R u familiar with CSMNT rda ? I have to clip some off cuz it's a postless dexk. So by clipping some off does it affect the ohm ?

Look 4 posts up you'll see my build, yes I'm very familiar with the CSMNT. 0.3 Is fine yes

Look 4 posts up you'll see my build, yes I'm very familiar with the CSMNT. 0.3 Is fine yes
What's the difference in wattage mode n temp mode ? I always use wattage even so what's the best wattage for single coil (ud pre built specialty coils - ss316l staggered fused clapton 0.15ohm) ???

If you have a pre built could reading at .15 ohms and when you clip some legs off the coil for the postless rda dexk does the ohms differ since u clipped some coil ??

It will differ but not by much. I would start off a 0.15 at about 60W and move my way up until I'm happy. That's with airflow wide open. You'll notice that as you up the wattage certain flavor notes will disappear and some will come alive more. It's all up to you.

With the V2 being released. what is the best coil placement for the Csmnt. I have seen some straight on the deck and others pulled off the deck closer to the airflow.
@KZOR I know you are a big fan of the csmnt

can you post a pic of your build
90% of attys are built that way. Coils spread to see the deck emblem (mannetjie, figuring, whatever you want to name it) and coils slightly raised. The deck gets scorched if the coils are too close to the deck.
My builds for the stacks have the coils closer together as the draw is a lot harder

Back