time for a New RDA

What is the better RDA (FOR FLAVOR)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man 'O Man this thing is Awesome!!

I will try and do a Full review sometime, but for now here is my initial thoughts:
The design and Quality is really great. its like every millimeter was planned and adds to how good this RDA feels. Its the small stuff they did that makes this an exceptional RDA for me.
From the way the Airflow adjusts (So smooth) to the way that the Airflow Draws (smooth seems to be a All round description of this) this thing takes the cake.

The build deck is very easy to build on and performs great with Only single coil!

The Flavor... Well this is something new for me! This is a flavor beast!! I am tasting things in my DIY jooses that I could not even pick up on my RTAs or my Troll, Menthols are so much more potent \ strong. This thing is making me wonder how much Ive missed on other flavors Especially if I compare the flavors of this RDA and My Troll v2 or Limitless Plus. The limitless plus has completely Muted flavor for me compared to this.
I cannot put it down, Suddenly 20 Bottles of DIY Joose doesn't look its going to last long enough!

"I see Earth! It is so beautiful"
3.jpg 5.jpg

Great thread @Dietz and i like the poll. Nice to see

Am wondering whether I should go for a 22 or 24 Goon
I just want to have a good RDA to drip easily through the top cap and have it for evenings to have a bit of fun and play around with dripping combinations of juices
I am more into flavour than clouds and i dont like very warm vapes
Will probably put it on my RX200

What do you guys think?
I had a 24 and it really lacked flavour. I was running the demon killer alien claptons which are 4wraps. It probably would be better if i had thrown huge coils in it, like 6 or 7 wraps.. I think the 22mm is the better option in terms of flavour. Also the twisted messes 22. For me i got the best flavour. Plus with the design you dont need to set your airflow after each bit of dripping.

I had a 24 and it really lacked flavour. I was running the demon killer alien claptons which are 4wraps. It probably would be better if i had thrown huge coils in it, like 6 or 7 wraps.. I think the 22mm is the better option in terms of flavour. Also the twisted messes 22. For me i got the best flavour. Plus with the design you dont need to set your airflow after each bit of dripping.

Have to agree the Goon loves big coils and power! But with the bigger coils and higher power the 22mm SS Goon gets pretty hot which is a con for me. Quite liking this Petri in 24mm so far, it's the 22 with the 24 cap and adjustable airflow and the flavour is great. It has about a 2mm "ledge" on the inside between the larger cap and the smaller RDA base where juice can collect. This is below the airflow so if you tilt it with juice on the ledge it makes its way to the airholes.

Back