Cubiod 150W all ways says no Atomizer

Rian3825

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

Can anybody help me with this problem, i tried everything and no luck.
it always say no Atomizer. how can i open it to look for a problem ! any advice would help

Hi Guys,

it always say no Atomizer. how can i open it to look for a problem ! any advice would help

Silly question on my part, do you use more than one atomizer and do you get the same error message error when you attach the different atomizers or do you only use one atomizer?

Silly question on my part, do you use more than one atomizer and do you get the same error message error when you attach the different atomizers or do you only use one atomizer?

Hi DarkSide, I use two atomizers. One is a Serpent & Ultimo. And its said that on both Tanks

@Rian3825 check the 510 pin hasn't been pushed in too far... take out the batteries and then use a small screwdriver to "wiggle" the pin.

My brother's cuboid persistently said "Atomizer Short" even though I double checked his coils... the way i resolved it was to take out the batteries and put them back in. Weird I know, but that reset it and it has been working ever since. Try that?

Thank You Master Rob, you type quicker than I do. If that does not work, and if you are comfortable in taking a mod apart, could be the red positive wire that has either come loose and not making a proper connection with the 510 connector.

Last edited:
I just fixed my cuboid.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

Its fucket had the same problem like most other people

Hi Guys,

Hi @Rian3825
There have been quite a few reports of this. I think it was discussed elsewhere on the forum too.
I have also occasionally gotten this error message on my cuboid. Mainly running the Doge V2 dripper on it.
When. Get that error message I unscrew the atty and screw it back in and that usually sorts it out
I hope my 510 on the cuboid has not been damaged but so far it works 95% of the time

Mine did the same.
Cleaned the 510 with an earbud and placed a spacer between the atomizer and mod, hasn't given me problem in months.
I think the pin gets pushed in too far.

Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

Hi @Rian3825
There have been quite a few reports of this. I think it was discussed elsewhere on the forum too.
I have also occasionally gotten this error message on my cuboid. Mainly running the Doge V2 dripper on it.
When. Get that error message I unscrew the atty and screw it back in and that usually sorts it out
I hope my 510 on the cuboid has not been damaged but so far it works 95% of the time
It does work for a while then doesnt anymore. Mine got very hot even vaping at 40w. Even drained my bat when it was off. Must be a short. I opend it up couldn't see anything wrong. So just bought a diffrent mod

It does work for a while then doesnt anymore. Mine got very hot even vaping at 40w. Even drained my bat when it was off. Must be a short. I opend it up couldn't see anything wrong. So just bought a diffrent mod

Thanks @MoneymanVape
Mine is not there yet - but am worried it will get there.
Pity.

My brother's cuboid persistently said "Atomizer Short" even though I double checked his coils... the way i resolved it was to take out the batteries and put them back in. Weird I know, but that reset it and it has been working ever since. Try that?

I have a cuboid - also had the Atomizer short problem ever so often, like @AlphaDog said - take batteries out, put them back in. Almost exactly like them old black berries, when in doubt take the batteries out, put them back in and reboot.

But yes as @Rob Fisher & @th1rte3n etc said - the 510 is not making a connection ultimately. Which is not terrible news, this just means you can now Legit buy a new mod. No justifications required. Chuck'it ;)

Back