Cuboid Died!

Salamander

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
My Cuboid stopped working today. The display comes on, I can do settings on it, it tells me there is no atomizer found - every thing it should do, however if I fire it the displays dies and it does not fire. I have swopped batteries to a freshly charged set as well as swopping tanks around. anybody got any ideas?

Warranty return. Just clean all the spilt juice off of the internals first lol.

Got it working again. It sounded like a software issue, so I redid the V3.1 upgrade. Still nothing. Downgraded to V3.0 and it worked. Upgraded to V3.1 and it still working. Can't explain this one

Got it working again. It sounded like a software issue, so I redid the V3.1 upgrade. Still nothing. Downgraded to V3.0 and it worked. Upgraded to V3.1 and it still working. Can't explain this one

That's weird.

I did the update over the weekend, no hassles prior or after. Keep an eye on that thing, doesn't sound right.

sheesh bro, least it is working again.

I have 3 Cuboids. All got the upgrade as they came out of the box and all working fine up to now. Who knows with this software stuff. My laptop does the same every now and then. Must be the software Gremlin paying a visit!

Back