Cuboid problems- atomiser short. Please help :(

moey0208

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi there all. How are you? I purchased a cuboid recently and it is giving me a problem. When u put my sigelei moonshot on it ut says atomiser short, tried a ijoy tornado on it as well and it says the same thing. Now and then it works but the same message is given to me and it stops working. A vape store (not giving the vape stores name) took my device in and told me that the problem is with the coils i built but thats not it, because if it was then my tanks wouldnt work on any other mod. However , my tanks work perfectly on my cuboid mini and rx200. Please help me sort this out. Thanks.

Hi there all. How are you? I purchased a cuboid recently and it is giving me a problem. When u put my sigelei moonshot on it ut says atomiser short, tried a ijoy tornado on it as well and it says the same thing. Now and then it works but the same message is given to me and it stops working. A vape store (not giving the vape stores name) took my device in and told me that the problem is with the coils i built but thats not it, because if it was then my tanks wouldnt work on any other mod. However , my tanks work perfectly on my cuboid mini and rx200. Please help me sort this out. Thanks.
I remember reading somewhere when researching the cuboid that there might be a problem with the 510 connection,when pushed down to far by some attys it gets stuck and doesnt always come back up again causing the shirt atomizer warning,maybe try taking a pair of tweezers and see if its not stuck ?try cleaning the 510 connection with a q-tip as well,hope you come right

Just some more clarity, it seems like the Atty might be pushing the connection down to far as the 510 connecter is very shallow and it squashes the o-ring insulator at the bottom wich either moves it or causes it to break causing the short lol if you want to appreciate this forum even more you can read through this
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/joyetech-cuboid-atomizer-short-bad-510-design-shorting.191483/
:pancarta:
I'm so glad to be apart of a great community like this and not the one in the link

Last edited:
Back