Curiosity thread

Shatter

LV

Awards
Just a / an? idea for questions. like who founded the forum, the 1st person to post in this forum, or the 1st thread created, 1st review, diy stuff, when the major switch was made to cotton that we now use, company or person that brought temperature control, or velocity style deck, GTA, post less, list of moderators , founders ect ect ect. Not only the first thou, kinda like a history / origin channel, forum stats and achievements, and such random other stuff :)

I could not find a thread on it, if there is already one about it, please feel free to delete or move this one and direct me to the correct one @mods :)

Just a / an? idea for questions. like who founded the forum, the 1st person to post in this forum, or the 1st thread created, 1st review, diy stuff, when the major switch was made to cotton that we now use, company or person that brought temperature control, or velocity style deck, GTA, post less, list of moderators , founders ect ect ect. Not only the first thou, kinda like a history / origin channel, forum stats and achievements, and such random other stuff :)

I could not find a thread on it, if there is already one about it, please feel free to delete or move this one and direct me to the correct one @mods :)

@Shatter What a great idea!!

Would also like to know. I joined when there was a riff between some people which eventually ended up with them creating another site. The site tanked. But i would also like to know who started ecigssa

41hEIOT7smL._SY300_.jpg

Ecigssa was started by @Gizmo in October 2013
He had the foresight and technical vision to pick Xenforo as the forum software
Interestingly, the worlds largest vaping forum, ECF (in the USA) switched to Xenforo about a year ago.

I am very grateful to @Gizmo for starting up this forum because if it wasnt for this forum I would most likely still be smoking!!

Back