Custom Classic Mod

Pit Stop for Cee Cee! :rock:

First off a good clean and drying session!
PitStopCeeCee1.jpg

Pit Stop Pit!
PitStopCeeCee2.jpg

Pulsing and tidying up the coils!
PitStopCeeCee3.jpg PitStopCeeCee4.jpg

OK Cee Cee is ready for an out and about tomorrow...
Out and About Ready 001.JPG

Those sub tank minis are just awesome, must get a couple of those trinitys. Damn, I promised myself no more vape spend for a while...

Those sub tank minis are just awesome, must get a couple of those trinitys. Damn, I promised myself no more vape spend for a while...

I'm hoping a Vendor will see the opportunity and bring some in! I must say not only does it look good the vape on it with the gClapton coils is awesome! If I had to get rid of all my tanks and only keep one this would be the one!

Hey @Rob Fisher, that is a big heads up from a man who has tried a lot of tanks in his time. I am now completely sold on the idea, vendors take note.

Hey @Rob Fisher, that is a big heads up from a man who has tried a lot of tanks in his time. I am now completely sold on the idea, vendors take note.

And just as important... I have refilled the one tank more than 30 times and have yet to get one drop of juice leak! Taste, Clouds and no leaks = Chicken Dinner!

PS the no leaks does not include the time I discovered the Trinity Cap can be unscrewed or pulled off. :confused::D

And just as important... I have refilled the one tank more than 30 times and have yet to get one drop of juice leak! Taste, Clouds and no leaks = Chicken Dinner!

PS the no leaks does not include the time I discovered the Trinity Cap can be unscrewed or pulled off. :confused::D

Hey @Rob Fisher, am in UK and found online vendor who can supply Trinity tank and Clapton coils as per your awesome set up. Just a quick question if you don't mind, on their blurb regarding claptons they state they will perform better at a higher wattage than standard OCC coils. Have you found this to be the case?, and if so what do you fire them at. I normally run somewhere between 24.5W - 30W on standard 0.5 coils. Thanks mate

Hey @Rob Fisher, am in UK and found online vendor who can supply Trinity tank and Clapton coils as per your awesome set up. Just a quick question if you don't mind, on their blurb regarding claptons they state they will perform better at a higher wattage than standard OCC coils. Have you found this to be the case?, and if so what do you fire them at. I normally run somewhere between 24.5W - 30W on standard 0.5 coils. Thanks mate
Awesome @Neal! I fire them at 30-40 watts! Perfect vape!

Awesome @Neal! I fire them at 30-40 watts! Perfect vape!
Thank you kindly sir, shall be placing order this evening, paying scant regard to rand/pound exchange rate and adopting attitude towards "to hell with the expense, throw the cat another goldfish".

Thank you kindly sir, shall be placing order this evening, paying scant regard to rand/pound exchange rate and adopting attitude towards "to hell with the expense, throw the cat another goldfish".

Great attitude @Neal... I know I rave about the set up but after playing with a gazillion tanks this is a sweet set up! You won't be sorry... and if you are sorry you can sell it all to me when you get back! :rock: 100% Satisfaction guaranteed buy!

Well that might be fine for the cat .............. not so for the goldfish. :eek: :D
:)
Dave

I would like to apologise sincerely if I have offended any goldfish lovers on forum with my previous remark. I do not ever throw live goldfish to my cat, but strictly adhere to guidelines in EEC document 117A, amendment 34C, and smash their heads in with a four pound hammer before throwing them to the cat.

I would like to apologise sincerely if I have offended any goldfish lovers on forum with my previous remark. I do not ever throw live goldfish to my cat, but strictly adhere to guidelines in EEC document 117A, amendment 34C, and smash their heads in with a four pound hammer before throwing them to the cat.

They have a short attention span anyway, by the time they see the hammer coming down, they've already forgeotten what you're up to.

Thinking about hopping on the band wagon, myself. Hank here has been teasing me with stories and pictures.

My god, they do look well built and darn stylish.

So now, from those of you packing them already, what would you say makes them stand out with distinction? How would you prioritize the value list - great contacts, hits like a truck, easy to maintain, beyond sexy looking?

Thinking about hopping on the band wagon, myself. Hank here has been teasing me with stories and pictures.

My god, they do look well built and darn stylish.

So now, from those of you packing them already, what would you say makes them stand out with distinction? How would you prioritize the value list - great contacts, hits like a truck, easy to maintain, beyond sexy looking?
Well, don't get me started....

Go on.... :)
But you've heard it all before!
Ok, since you asked...
First, the fit & finish is just perfect. So comfortable, small and compact, and the machining is the best I've seen. And totally restorable. Any little scratch, mark or ding (within reason) can be sanded out within seconds with a scotch-brite pad.
Second is performance. Yes, "hits like a truck" is apt. Very low voltage drop-- solid silver positive contacts and solid brass negative contact (newer ones have solid silver neg contacts now). So it's real efficient.
Third- design is simple and fail-proof. I can't imagine how you could eff it up at all... very few parts. They fit together perfectly. There's just nothing to break or to fail. And everything is easily adjustable-- 510 & button throw.
Forth- customer service. Corey is a great guy, and will replace anything if you do manage to eff it up. Also, you can choose brass or ss 510 pin, order different buttons (he makes black & white delrin, ultem, aluminum, brass, copper)
And most of all, it is indestructible. I know no one has gone and shot it with a shotgun, but I'm pretty sure you could run over it with a truck, drop it from a 5 story building, or whatever else you can think of, and it'll still work.
And, yes, it is dead sexy.

But you've heard it all before!
Ok, since you asked...
First, the fit & finish is just perfect. So comfortable, small and compact, and the machining is the best I've seen. And totally restorable. Any little scratch, mark or ding (within reason) can be sanded out within seconds with a scotch-brite pad.
Second is performance. Yes, "hits like a truck" is apt. Very low voltage drop-- solid silver positive contacts and solid brass negative contact (newer ones have solid silver neg contacts now). So it's real efficient.
Third- design is simple and fail-proof. I can't imagine how you could eff it up at all... very few parts. They fit together perfectly. There's just nothing to break or to fail. And everything is easily adjustable-- 510 & button throw.
Forth- customer service. Corey is a great guy, and will replace anything if you do manage to eff it up. Also, you can choose brass or ss 510 pin, order different buttons (he makes black & white delrin, ultem, aluminum, brass, copper)
And most of all, it is indestructible. I know no one has gone and shot it with a shotgun, but I'm pretty sure you could run over it with a truck, drop it from a 5 story building, or whatever else you can think of, and it'll still work.
And, yes, it is dead sexy.

Hmmm... sounds like the T-1000

T-1000_flames.jpg

Maybe some pics of the internals?

Cool. Now, what's the maintenance regime like compared to, say, a REO?

ETA: and why are you up so early, Rob, and you so late, Hank?

Cool. Now, what's the maintenance regime like compared to, say, a REO?

Pretty much the same... but the part that hassles me is it's really hard to clean inside... but a scotch brite pad on the exterior brings it back to life in a stunning way!

Back