Cyclones incoming!

@BigB please let me know if you get any more, or if anyone else has one they're willing to part with…

Linksfield - JHB N.E suburbs.
I bought 2 cyclones. The one is in my cuboard as a spare and I planned on keeping it for my next reo which I don't have yet.
I have already drilled the cap to 1.5mm.

You would have to press me really hard to part with it as its already got a fusion drip tip to match :D

@Viper_SA
Is there a difference between the fusion drip tip and the Cyclone AFC top cap?
The AFC is an air flow control with no drip tip.
The fusion drip tip is a drip tip.
See @Viper_SA pic for no fusion drip tip.
See my pics with the fusion drip tip.
2 seperate items.

The AFC is an air flow control with no drip tip.
The fusion drip tip is a drip tip.
See @Viper_SA pic for no fusion drip tip.
See my pics with the fusion drip tip.
2 seperate items.

My bad and thanks for the response. I typed too quick on TapATalk :-(

I wanted to know if the fusion drip tip fits on the cyclone AFC top cap

I bought 2 cyclones. The one is in my cuboard as a spare and I planned on keeping it for my next reo which I don't have yet.
I have already drilled the cap to 1.5mm.

You would have to press me really hard to part with it as its already got a fusion drip tip to match :D

Ah well, no worries, just kinda bummed because for a while there I thought I had one reserved ;-(

Ah well, no worries, just kinda bummed because for a while there I thought I had one reserved ;-(
I live close to the mall of the south.
I don't see any hard pressing for the spare cyclone :D
There would have been more if there weren't faulty ones.

I live close to the mall of the south.
I don't see any hard pressing for the spare cyclone :D
There would have been more if there weren't faulty ones.
I may have already purchased my next mod from vapecartel.
*sigh*
I was waiting for the white out cloud maker with dna 200 and bf conversion.

Consider this a hard press :)

I was on the list but stupidly didn't pull the trigger - I'd gladly give your spare cyclone a good loving home! Don't really need the Fusion though. But don't mind it either

Consider this a hard press :)

I was on the list but stupidly didn't pull the trigger - I'd gladly give your spare cyclone a good loving home! Don't really need the Fusion though. But don't mind it either
If @method1 doesn't want it and you really want it I'll budge.
Cyclone has never been used and cap had been drilled to 1.5mm by hand may I add.
Fusion drip tip also never been used in the bundle because I would not need it.
I think it's fair to ask retail price as it's intended to be my spare.

There is still stock. The stock list is being updated in the course of the day.

Calling @method1 and @KB_314

I get to keep my spare! :D

@BigB Do you have spare screws that are of the allen key type?
I did buy spare screws because and the stock ones look like their heads are stripped.
The spare screws have big heads and sadly I dropped a hot spring with them last night.

There is still stock. The stock list is being updated in the course of the day.
Great news @BigB !
Please let us know when these are available online - I might only be able to place an order after work this evening but don't want to miss the boat again, so if need be I'll ask my better half to place the order for me before they all sell out (unless you're willing to hold one until this evening?)

I have written to Vicious Ant in the Philippines to see if I can get the correct grub screws as spares. I know how difficult it was to chase down the machine screws we were supplying... Not a common size at all 3 x 2mm....

I have written to Vicious Ant in the Philippines to see if I can get the correct grub screws as spares. I know how difficult it was to chase down the machine screws we were supplying... Not a common size at all 3 x 2mm....
Hi @BigB. Thanks for that.

What I have done in the interim:
the 2014 deck posts are further apart than the 2013 deck posts.
the 2014 post screws are also smaller than the spare screws.
I have used the 2014 screws on the 2013 deck and put the spare screws in the 2014 deck and it is all working as it should.

I wouldnt mind replacing all the screws with the allen key type screws though.

Hi @BigB. Thanks for that.

What I have done in the interim:
the 2014 deck posts are further apart than the 2013 deck posts.
the 2014 post screws are also smaller than the spare screws.
I have used the 2014 screws on the 2013 deck and put the spare screws in the 2014 deck and it is all working as it should.

I wouldnt mind replacing all the screws with the allen key type screws though.

Now why didn't I think of doing that :-(
Guess I have something to do when I get home today :)

There is nothing that beats pure innovation! Gotta love the way ideas work! I also want grubs for mine. I personally prefer the 2014 deck but I say that pending the wrath and vengeance from the esteemed Rob LOL

It kinda looks like Vicious Ant have some 2014 stock left but only with AFC model. It's strange really, this was not even an option when I first ordered....

Might get a few more for stock then. Still chasing pure AFC caps down....

Back