Cyclones incoming!

I'm now thinking I should get 2 cyclones.
1 for the sad reo I rarely use because it has a RM7 with flavour which is sub par compared to the cyclone and a spare!
Now hopefully nothing new and better comes out to replace the cyclone but I strongly doubt it!

I think you should try the O16 but another cyclone is also a great idea :rock:

I think you should try the O16 but another cyclone is also a great idea :rock:
I would like to but them I would need 3!

My main aim is availability. I'm a very impatient person and my philosophy is why diversify.
I'm very happy with the cyclone.

So to summarize to date:

Viper_SA x2
Kaiser x1
Petrus x1
Christos x1 (with silver AFC)
Method1 x1
KB_314 x1

Is that everyone thus far?

So to summarize to date:

Viper_SA x2
Kaiser x1
Petrus x1
Christos x1 (with silver AFC)
Method1 x1
KB_314 x1

Is that everyone thus far?
Put me down for 2 provisionally.
I'm sure if I don't take the second one it will go.

Not too late! @BigB will have plenty in the morning! They just arrived and will be delivered to Brian tomorrow! :rock:

Bad news and good news... the bad news is the caps are really tight... the good news is once you get the cap off and juice the o-rings it's nice and leak proof! Happy Days! :rock:

Cyclones 001.JPG

What is the ratio of normal top cap to AFC @Rob Fisher?

Not really sure... but the differences are quite astounding flavour wise for me... I don't have one AFC left because I far prefer the normal Cyclone... I just open the air hole a little because the standard air hole is a dash too small. The standard Cyclone is also a single coil atty as there is only one air hole.

I also prefer the standard one. The air hole is perfect for me though. Almot perfect mouth to lung replication of smoking a cig. Are all of them BF ones?

@Lushen I spoke to BigB's sister in Jhb on Friday. The Cyclone was only collected from BigB on Friday afternoon. She will send out the invoice as soon as they receive the stock in Jhb.

@BigB - I noticed there are some BF Cyclones available on the site now. Are these the concave deck versions from this thread?

@Rob Fisher, how much bigger do you make the standard air hole ?
I assume that's what you were doing with the dremel.

@Rob Fisher, how much bigger do you make the standard air hole ?
I assume that's what you were doing with the dremel.

I have a little drill with a small ball on the end... I only open the hole a little but it makes a big difference for me... the standard hole is a little too small. I'll measure it in the am to give you the exact size.

I have a little drill with a small ball on the end... I only open the hole a little but it makes a big difference for me... the standard hole is a little too small. I'll measure it in the am to give you the exact size.
Dont worry about measuring. i used the standard cyclone top cap because there are no more AFT top caps and its sufficient. Just gets a little too hot.
I think I need to drop my ID from 2.5mm to 2mm.
My only concern is the SS with a smaller diameter will have a super low resistance.
Currently im enjoying 11 wraps of SS which comes out to .4 ohms or so. I really dont want to be doing more than 11 wraps.

Back