Dead Rabbit SQ (22mm, BF, Single Coil)

Exact same drip tip I use on my SS dead rabbit sq with my rsq squonker lol.

I’ve had my entheon for a few days and have used it with a couple of my favourite juices. But to me my dead rabbit sq is better flavour wise. Don’t get me wrong I like my entheon and will continue to use it, along with the dead rabbit 24mm. But at the moment, the dead rabbit sq just edges the entheon for me.

On a sad note, seems like FT have discontinued the lost vape therion bf mod. Well the one I wanted which was a black one with the pearl fish door. I could buy it here in the U.K. but would cost me a fair bit more compared to FT. Although I could buy a black therion bf with a bull ostrich door and buy the pearl fish door separately. FT do the doors separate but then works out to about the same price here in the U.K. eurghh lol.

Mind you FT have discontinued certain products but then put them back on sale, so may just hang fire and see if that particular mod comes back.

Uhhh sorry for going off topic lol.

I've been looking for doors for the BF version of the Therion - do you have a link? I haven't had any luck.

Over Squonkers rejoice! Not well Bunny SQ is what us over squonkers have been waiting for... I can now squonk my meilie off and no mess! Happy Days!
HandCheck 002.JPG

Picked up one of these couple of days while I am in UK. As I did not bring a squonker with me I replaced bottom fed pin to use as a dripper. PASOP: the replacement of pin is not as straight forward as it looks. The thread on the pin screws into bottom of posts to hold them in place, with plastic whatsit thingamajig lined up underneath. If you do not want to spend 30 minutes on your hands an knees trying to retrieve parts (did it) proceed with caution. Also do not attempt if you have been in pub with your mates all afternoon (yes, I did that too).

Loving the SQ, cant have sweet juices with it tho, the flavor is too intense for me

I've been looking for doors for the BF version of the Therion - do you have a link? I haven't had any luck.

The only place I’ve found the doors at is at fasttech. Not sure if you want to order from there as it can take a while before you get it in SA??

As I’m in the U.K., it usually takes about 5-7 days after shipping before I get my stuff.

But here’s the link for the doors in any case: https://www.fasttech.com/product/9096006-authentic-lost-vape-therion-bf-dna75c-squonker

Back