Dear Santa...

@BumbleBee sent me a bottle of drought relief water when I ordered from him. Maybe you should ask everyone who is going to give you vape products for Christmas to buy from him. If he sends you water with each order you kill two birds with one stone.

PS I don't approve of stoning birds. I hope that I don't trigger the anti bird stoning lobby by using this ancient idiom. Apparently this idiom " (is) even regard(ed) as offensive and an embarrassment to the English language".
oh jeez, don't get me started i LIVE to trigger lefty antifa "happy" sexuals....
do let's if i can get to that bird like Augusto José Ramón Pinochet Ugarte with a trip in a helicopter with some communists.

oh jeez, don't get me started i LIVE to trigger lefty antifa "happy" sexuals....
do let's if i can get to that bird like Augusto José Ramón Pinochet Ugarte with a trip in a helicopter with some communists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I want for xmass is the charges dropped.

Cheers
The guys at the Cape Town vape meet convinced me yesterday to drop the charges against you @Raindance because apparently you are not a bad bloke, so your Christmas wish is granted.
Now @MrGSmokeFree and @Puff the Magic Dragon you may want to remove the defamatory posts before I lay the charges for Christmas never mind drop them.

The guys at the Cape Town vape meet convinced me yesterday to drop the charges against you @Raindance because apparently you are not a bad bloke, so your Christmas wish is granted.
Now @MrGSmokeFree and @Puff the Magic Dragon you may want to remove the defamatory posts before I lay the charges for Christmas never mind drop them.
Thanks @Bulldog , in return I’ll be removing the “For a good time phone Bulldog...” advert from Gumtree, Graig’s list and so on.

Regards

All I want for Christmas is a Nvidia Shield and just something extra that would be nice a Squid Industries Detonator Mod to Sit next to my Double Barrel :)

All I want for Christmas is a Nvidia Shield and just something extra that would be nice a Squid Industries Detonator Mod to Sit next to my Double Barrel :)
Why a Shield? Just build a proper gaming rig...I'll help you

And ditto on the Detonator my DB seems to have died....

P.S remeber to put the normal pin back if you going to use a dripper on the DB lol

Why a Shield? Just build a proper gaming rig...I'll help you

And ditto on the Detonator my DB seems to have died....

P.S remeber to put the normal pin back if you going to use a dripper on the DB lol

Not for Gaming hey bud but to use as a Media Player.
I dont like PC gaming I love my Consoles.

Back