Dear Santa...

I took a look at some of the posts from last year..

It would be interesting to find out if Santa provided what you wanted, or if you bought it for yourself. Alternatively did you forget about it and move onto something else ?

The shops are starting their Xmas goodies in store already! What is on your Xmas shopping list?
Snapshot_20181101_12.JPG

Dear Santa.

Any AV/Complyfe setup.
I promise to use VTC5a's

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Dear Santa

While I've cussed a lot this year (having a wife and kids aren't easy you know..), I've generally been a good boy. (no, don't check up on me... Just take my word for it)

I'd like the following pretty please

• Ultem Drone DNA250C Squonk by Lost Vape
  • @Rob Fisher 's Vape Mail to be forwarded to my address
  • The winning lotto numbers to a MASSIVE jackpot (a measly 10mil wont cover my vaping habit)
  • Some sweets for my kids
  • a Nice ring for my wife (need to keep the family happy)
Thanks in advance
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

To be alive and well so I can continue vaping and be there for my family longer!

My second wish is for my forum family to have everything they deserve, including the naughty ones

Is there anyone out there old enough to remember the song sung by Alvin and the Chipmunks and many others "All I Want for Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth)".

It reached the top of the charts in 1948 and 1949 (long before my time) but was revived by others such as Ray Stevens,[5] George Strait, Danny Kaye with The Andrews Sisters, Urbie Green, The Platters, Dread Zeppelin, The Kelly Family,[6] Nat King Cole (reportedly Gardner's favorite version),[2] The Chipmunks, the Hampton String Quartet, The Three Stooges and Count von Count of Sesame Street.

All I Want for Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth)
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Everybody stops and stares at me
These two teeth are gone as you can see
I don't know just who to blame for this catastrophe
But my one wish on Christmas Eve is as plain as can be
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
My two front teeth
See my two front teeth
Gee, if I could only have my two front teeth
Then I could wish you, "Merry Christmas"
It seems so long since I could say
"Sister, Susie sitting on a thistle!"
Gosh, oh gee, how happy I'd be, if I could only whistle
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
My two front teeth
See my two front teeth
Gee, if I could only have my two front teeth
Then I could wish you, "Merry Christmas"
It seems…

It's even made it onto tee shirts.

downljjjoad.jpg downljjjoad.jpg

Who says only modern music is rubbish ?

water, all i want for Christmas is water....

@BumbleBee sent me a bottle of drought relief water when I ordered from him. Maybe you should ask everyone who is going to give you vape products for Christmas to buy from him. If he sends you water with each order you kill two birds with one stone.

PS I don't approve of stoning birds. I hope that I don't trigger the anti bird stoning lobby by using this ancient idiom. Apparently this idiom " (is) even regard(ed) as offensive and an embarrassment to the English language".

Back