Decent RTA Nowdays

T666

Tenacious Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all,

I’m currently using a Hellvape rebirth but looking for something with perhaps a top airflow and doesn’t leak as much.

Any suggestions? Also, one that won’t break the bank

Hi all,

I’m currently using a Hellvape rebirth but looking for something with perhaps a top airflow and doesn’t leak as much.

Any suggestions? Also, one that won’t break the bank
Arbiter 2 mate!

I can agree with arbiter v2 got 3 of them and running single coils NO leaking easy to build and wick

Dead rabbit v2 or v3 . Arbiter v2 . All best top airflow rtas imo . Have both the dead rabbit v2 and arbiter v2 . My daily rtas .

What are the specs of single coil you running? Always been interested to try Arbiter V2 in single...
Im running aliens 3.28 x 36ga leads cut off at 4.5 mm but you can also cut off at 5.0 less restricted then

Requiem-RTA-14.jpg.webp

The above will give you an opportunity to explore (as you have been doing). Recommended to me by Rob Fisher and he was not wrong. I now have two and they are really... really good. Easy to rebuild and wick and very flavorsome.

The above will give you an opportunity to explore (as you have been doing). Recommended to me by Rob Fisher and he was not wrong. I now have two and they are really... really good. Easy to rebuild and wick and very flavorsome.
Looks ok but still looks like bottom airflow

It is but it does not leak, it has to be bottom airflow as the three chimney sizes are different.

I have been through the mill with top airflow, bottom airflow, mid airflow, bottom fill, top fill and it all comes down to the individual tanks. The OG Intake single coil is a banger but you can't get them now, Dvarw's are great but bottom airflow, bottom fill, then there are numerous top airflow side fill RDTA's.

The OP asked for a recommendation for a decent RTA, the Requiem is better than decent at the price point. Otherwise you need to start looking high end.

Guess we are all different
I had bottom airflow rtas lost about 4 mods due to leaking.yes i know the wicking must be perfect but hey nobody is perfect and i dont have the patience to battle with wicking so all my rdas is building dust and i rather lose a bit of flavour on top airflow than losing a mod
Not fighting just my personal experience

Pity this question wasn't being asked about 6 years ago when innovation with top to bottom airflows was the latest trend (I think it was between the resin with flashy lights and BF trends), There was the original Zeus, Serpent Elevate etc, all flavour bangers if built correctly but you would have to be lucky to still find one!

The OP asked for a recommendation for a decent RTA, the Requiem is better than decent at the price point. Otherwise you need to start looking high end.
How So? The Arbiter 1 and 2, D R 2 and 3 plus many others are better than the Requiem, The Requiem is very versatile I will give you that and unlike most master of all trades it actually does a good job of all 3 but it's not what the OP asked for.

Pity this question wasn't being asked about 6 years ago when innovation with top to bottom airflows was the latest trend (I think it was between the resin with flashy lights and BF trends), There was the original Zeus, Serpent Elevate etc, all flavour bangers if built correctly but you would have to be lucky to still find one!
Original Zeus', Serpents and the like still come up in the classifieds from time to time, and they're generally reasonable priced, (and hardy tanks to boot), buuuut they're single coilers? ... The Zeus dual however may be an option I would think, and top airflow to boot?
As to the Rebirth ... It seems that the OP is looking for a top flow atty because of leaking? ... I seem to recall that the Rebirth had some "healthy" sized holes for juice ingress into the wells, to which my "trick" to resolve / limit flow, was to lay a SMALL amount of cotton horizontally across the well juice ingress, before stuffing the, (vertical), wicks into the wells.

How So? The Arbiter 1 and 2, D R 2 and 3 plus many others are better than the Requiem, The Requiem is very versatile I will give you that and unlike most master of all trades it actually does a good job of all 3 but it's not what the OP asked for.
In your opinion, I beg to differ

The original Zeus and Serpent elevate are top airflows.
Agreed, however the OP was looking to replace a Hellvape Rebirth, (a dual coil device), "with something that didn't leak as much". Part of your solution is on the money, (the top airflow), however the OG Zeus and Serpent are single coil devices, hence my suggestion of a Zeus Dual ... and a further suggestion to resolve the Rebirth leak, which may well negate a new atty search.

Imo the OG Zeus was an awful RTA. Any of the other suggestions beat it hands down.

OP got an arbiter v2. Great choice.

Zeus all of them and the single coil version beats alot of other dual coil RTA's and Arbiter not the single.
I can't help you much with anything else.
I have been using some other stuff and my go to is now the Zeus single and the Galaxies, that's my happy place.

Back