Dem builds

Not as fancy as some of the superb builds that @Friep is producing. Also I doubt I will ever attempt any of the coils @Friep is building but here are some of my coiled builds.

Skyfall with 3x28 aliened with 38 awg ni80, 3mm ID 0.42 ohms. Going for a slow ramp up with a hot long inhale for blackbird on a mech with the MTL airdisks inserts.

View attachment 165193

Narda #1. 28x3 aliened with 34 awg ni80 3mm ID. 4.5 wraps at 0.3 ohms.
View attachment 165195
Narda #2 3×28 aliened with 34 awg ni80 3mm ID. 3.5 wraps 0.24 ohms.
View attachment 165194
I must say I hate recoiling the narda as one needs to have 4 hands for this but I put up with it because the flavour is unmatched and so rewarding.

It would be easier if I coiled often but once every 3 or 4 months does the job well and it's so rewarding for so long that its almost a non issue once the drip tip hits the lips!

Thanks for the compliment. Your builds are awesome.
Seems like I will have to go and get some led lights and hijack my wives phone. Any settings that you change to get those amazing color shots?

Thanks for the compliment. Your builds are awesome.
Seems like I will have to go and get some led lights and hijack my wives phone. Any settings that you change to get those amazing color shots?
I use the stock camera settings. I do find occasionally I need to step back to get more light from above otherwise the coils look grey.

Wow. What a large amount of time and effort!

I doubt I'll even be able to use this coil as my calcs bring me to around 0.1 ohm.
20190503_004048.jpg 20190503_005937.jpg 20190503_010012.jpg 20190503_000750.jpg 20190503_003052.jpg

Not my coil building handiwork but thought they came out pretty good in the Zeus X. Flavour is excellent.

20190509_181209-1433x1456.jpg

Thanks for the compliment really appreciate it.
The vape is great I have a set in my ol16 and it just shines I could not figure the ol16 out didn't give me great flavor but the 3 x32ga aliens shine in it.

Ok, you need to dial it back a bit mate. Making me look bad here. o_O

I've had the medal for quite some time now, but can't build like that anymore :oops:

Eyesight has gone down the drain and the strain working with thin wires has made me give up on this. Great builds man. ;)

Ok, you need to dial it back a bit mate. Making me look bad here. o_O

I've had the medal for quite some time now, but can't build like that anymore :oops:

Eyesight has gone down the drain and the strain working with thin wires has made me give up on this. Great builds man. ;)
Thanks for the compliment really appreciate it.

The eyesight sucks. Can't imagine what I'm going to do when my eyes start to go. Had to clear my mind a bit tonight writing exams tomorrow and the coil building helps a lot with taking the edge off.

Back