Dem builds

I expected a more on the goon, way too much airflow and leaks too much and the flavor is a 4/10
Back to the old hadalys

I've never tried one.. never liked the look much.. the dead rabbit is an absolute rockstar, give thay a try next.

20210525_183219.jpgThese coils from @charln are godlike, this is only the 3rd time I've rewicked it, the cotton was clean, no burn through in.. I dont even know how many months, it's been forever though.. still going strong, it brought out the flavour of Slick Vanilla custard 10 x more intensely than my other tanks and coils.. was amazed..

I've never tried one.. never liked the look much.. the dead rabbit is an absolute rockstar, give thay a try next.
Thanks I love my single coil attys and it was proven again(well for myself) that I get much better flavor from them

IMG-20190614-WA0114.jpg
I expected a more on the goon, way too much airflow and leaks too much and the flavor is a 4/10
Back to the old hadalys

If I can give a tip change the coil position a bit so that the coils are directly over the airflow holes. The coils should be slightly above the airflow holes as well so that 1/4 of the coil is visible. The goon has alot of air flow but you can reduce it I like two holes open but you can reduce it more so that half of each of those holes are open this should restrict it quite a bit.

View attachment 230729

If I can give a tip change the coil position a bit so that the coils are directly over the airflow holes. The coils should be slightly above the airflow holes as well so that 1/4 of the coil is visible. The goon has alot of air flow but you can reduce it I like two holes open but you can reduce it more so that half of each of those holes are open this should restrict it quite a bit.
Thanks I will do a build again this weekend and test it again
I closed to airflow also to one air hole but might be the build also
Will try alien builds cause I need build some this weekend but then again the leak problem Damm it's pissing out lol and I did install new O rings

I will check some reviews on the Impi and check it out thanks @vicTor
I buy secondhand to test first that's way I bought the Goon eish

@Friep
Don't think I would be using I coil with visible damage.
View attachment 230799
Pic is more than a year old but funny thing is damage like that on the legs don't change much on the quality of the vape also quite safe to use as long as nothing is touching the cap or the base. Hapens more often than not that a bit of the outer wrap is damaged or mis wrapped on the legs when I build.

Pic is more than a year old but funny thing is damage like that on the legs don't change much on the quality of the vape also quite safe to use as long as nothing is touching the cap or the base. Hapens more often than not that a bit of the outer wrap is damaged or mis wrapped on the legs when I build.
OK. Thanks.

Back