Destiny RTA 510 Pin

waja09

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

So my Destiny RTA's 510 Pin went down the drain. If anyone has a broken Destiny, or a 510 that is as long as the Destiny RTA's 510 Pin, please let me know. I am prepared to pay for it if need be.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

For a size reference it is approximately 16.3mm long. Slightly longer than the Rebirth 510 pin (which does not work by the way).

Actually not. When unscrewing the deck, it unscrewed the bottom piece which the 510 screws into to hold both pieces of the deck. I did not realize it and the next thing I know the 510 falls out and into the drain.

Actually not. When unscrewing the deck, it unscrewed the bottom piece which the 510 screws into to hold both pieces of the deck. I did not realize it and the next thing I know the 510 falls out and into the drain.

Open the drain :D Chances are it is still in the P-Trap.

Attachments

• ptrap.jpg
    ptrap.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 8

I meant you should have closed off the drain :)

Noob mistake lol

This is unfortunately, in my opinion a flaw, with the Destiny. You cannot see that the deck unscrews from the base like the Reload and Petri so when you purchase it you dont think to tighten the deck and there is a high chance of the deck coming loose and the 510 pin falling.

I meant you should have closed off the drain :)
I've been vaping for over 7 years now,been cleaning my RTA's/RDA's the exact same way since I started vaping. And this is the first time anything fell into the drain, trust me I ain't no noob my friend. As @OnePowerfulCorsa mentioned, it is a flaw that this happens on the destiny RTA.

I've been vaping for over 7 years now,been cleaning my RTA's/RDA's the exact same way since I started vaping. And this is the first time anything fell into the drain, trust me I ain't no noob my friend. As @OnePowerfulCorsa mentioned, it is a flaw that this happens on the destiny RTA.

I was only making a joke mate. Didn't mean to offend you

Back