Digiflavor Pharaoh 25 collab with Rip Trippers

I dislike Rip Trickster on so many levels that I won't go there. But I do like the overall idea of this atty, so I'm in. Needs some Squidoode coils to really find out what it can do.
@Spydro , I coiled this beast with 28ga Ni80, 32 Kanthel Clapton wire.........first time I ever worked with clapton, and must say closest to a OL16 on a Reo Grand. You won't regret, GET IT.

It all started (as usual) with a quick peep on the @SirVape website yesterday. The new Pharaoh RDA caught my eye and the product description piqued my interest. So I hopped onto YouTube and learned that this was made by a newish company called "Digiflavor" in collaboration and designed by Mr Rip Trippers himself. The size (25mm) structure and massive ease of build deck with a clamp down coil holder set up, got me going. "Rip Trippers" shows it off on a clip and he shows you how to exactly how to coil and wick it. (Great video.) So today I picked up one from Sir Vape. I had to battle with the decision between Stainless Steel or black, as these are both gorgeous. Here is a mini review:

View attachment 67677

I built a Stainless Steel 26/30 Ga Clapton, 3.5 ID, 8 wraps. The wick must be kept as close to the massive air flow holes as possible, without touching. The big clamps make building coils so easy, it is unreal. The phillips screws are nice and bulky. You build duel coils in the same easy manner.

View attachment 67683

Using "Cotton Bacon" V2, I wicked the coil just as as Mr Rip Trippers said. Keeping the wick to the right. Fluffing the cotton first then allowing it to just touch the bottom of the ginormous 3mm juice wells. There is a cover over the juice well which can be opened and closed. Then I filled the juice well with juice and continued by saturating the whole wick as per usual.

View attachment 67684

I set the Snow Wolf mini to 45W and: "Boom!" And a explosion of vape. The reading was 0.66 Ohms. See the air flow holes on the left? There are 3 which can be closed and opened with a solid click. Very nice. It does not bother me that they are on one side. You are supposed to keep these holes away from your hand. It is designed like this for a reason.

View attachment 67686

It comes with 2 Derlin drip tips. There is also a fitting which allows you to use a standard drip tip. One is open and one has a spit back protection. I used the latter as this can spit like a Cobra. Now, the beauty of this RDA is you unscrew the top steel piece off the base to build. When you re fill, you don't have to unscrew it like some reviewers say. You just tilt to the right and drop 10 - 15 drops on the exposed wick. Then tilt it to the left and do the same.

View attachment 67687

I whacked the monster onto my new Reuleux 2/3 and set it to 55 W. Guys, I am not kidding, the first thing that struck me was smoothness and flavour! I blew thick, dense clouds. I got between 25 to 30 hits before I re dripped. I lay it on its side, no leaks! If you lay it on its side, it won't leak out of the tip as there is a special feature, a catcher, or a well, if you like, that prevents this.

With a single coil, the vape is super impressive! I will give feedback on a duel coil. The flexibility of builds with a wide array of coils is such a fantastic feature.

9/10 rating, a truly brilliant piece. The best RDA I have tried so far. I highly recommend it if you are looking for something different, new and exciting. Do yourself a favour, watch the "Rip Trippers" You Tube clip. Everything he says about his creation is 100% true, I will vouch for that.

Thank you Sir Vape for speedily bringing such cool new RDA's to our shores. I am 100% satisfied.

Great review and writeup @Waine
Super pictures
Thanks!

@Spydro , I coiled this beast with 28ga Ni80, 32 Kanthel Clapton wire.........first time I ever worked with clapton, and must say closest to a OL16 on a Reo Grand. You won't regret, GET IT.

Oh no, here we go again :eek:
You guys!
Just got the Avo going
Its the OL16 next

Now this!

Cant keep up - lol

I love this RDA so much that I am seriously contemplating getting a second one (black for variety) at the end of the month. I have found my perfect dripper. I just hope they are not sold out in the next 10 days. Holding thumbs @SirVape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this RDA so much that I am seriously contemplating getting a second one (black for variety) at the end of the month. I have found my perfect dripper. I just hope they are not sold out in the next 10 days. Holding thumbs @SirVape

I will be getting my second one as well come month end, in my case the silver one as I already got the black.

I gave the Pharaoh a more than fair try by keeping it on line and in use for the last 2.5 weeks with different builds in it. I'm not really satisfied with its performance, the concept doesn't do anything for me either. And I refuse to use any vape gear that leaks for ANY reason, makes a mess on my mods or hands. So for my uses the Pharaoh as just another piece of hyped junk that will see little to more likely no further use. It has joined what is becoming a long list of tanks bought for the TC Mods that also failed for my uses.

The Pharaoh gets a spydowns.jpg .

I gave the Pharaoh a more than fair try by keeping it on line and in use for the last 2.5 weeks with different builds in it. I'm not really satisfied with its performance, the concept doesn't do anything for me either. And I refuse to use any vape gear that leaks for ANY reason, makes a mess on my mods or hands. So for my uses the Pharaoh as just another piece of hyped junk that will see little to more likely no further use. It has joined what is becoming a long list of tanks bought for the TC Mods that also failed for my uses.

The Pharaoh gets a View attachment 70428 .
It leaks? One of the main attractions is that it does not leak, unless you unscrew the top cap.

Is that the only thing you dislike about it?

Gearbest had a fantastic special on the Pharaoh, they were selling it for $26 so I quickly added one to my cart.
Quite excited to get it, however if it leaks then I will not be happy at all.

Have had no leaks with mine at all

It leaks? One of the main attractions is that it does not leak, unless you unscrew the top cap.

Is that the only thing you dislike about it?

Gearbest had a fantastic special on the Pharaoh, they were selling it for $26 so I quickly added one to my cart.
Quite excited to get it, however if it leaks then I will not be happy at all.

Others may like it, opinions vary, but I don't really like anything about it for my uses.

I have no leaks whatsoever with mine. If I wick it like shown in the video, it performs perfectly. I drip all day with it in my office. I take it home with me in my briefcase. No leaks.

Do u guys drip it as well or just fill up the reservoir ? ( opening the rdta)

@andro Hi there. I fill up the reservoir. Then after that, when it is empty, I pull off the drip tip and drip onto the cotton, 10 - 15 drops on each side, slanting the RDA in a downward direction of the coil you are dripping on. A few people are put off with this RDA under the misconception that you have to unscrew the cap each time you want to drip. This is not necessary. I also don't bother opening and closing the little plate that covers the reservoir -- I just keep it open.

@andro Hi there. I fill up the reservoir. Then after that, when it is empty, I pull off the drip tip and drip onto the cotton, 10 - 15 drops on each side, slanting the RDA in a downward direction of the coil you are dripping on. A few people are put off with this RDA under the misconception that you have to unscrew the cap each time you want to drip. This is not necessary. I also don't bother opening and closing the little plate that covers the reservoir -- I just keep it open.
I will try . So far i ve done without taking off the drip tip and thats why always leaked . I suppose i can angle it better without .

Make sure your wick is fairly dense and fluffy. I find that prevents any leaking.

:risas3:hardware time peace of the year and just in time for:cat:christmas:baloon:i have never vaped a device that takes all the vape hard talk :juggle:and comes out wearing a medal :campeon:like this thing , lung hitter , throat fill, flavour profile,clouds for days , build quality:flamethrower2:and the list be with the elders. I am pleased that he did help and amazed that this good earth :food-smiley-012:has people like the ones who thought this winner into life. Vape rooster of the year award,from my self:tiburon:goes to this product.

Back