Digiflavor Pharaoh 25 collab with Rip Trippers

Zahz

Dedicated Member
LV

Awards
The Digiflavor Pharaoh Dripper Tank by Rip Trippers presents one of the most innovative and cutting-edge rebuildable platform to date, featuring a spring-loaded two-post design with clamp-style mechanism for unprecedented building configurations, slip-plate juice flow control, and precision click-clock airflow control. The Pharaoh Dripper Tank is a collaborative effort between Digiflavor and the influential Rip Tripper, establishing a perfectly balanced system that excelled in user-friendly functionality and performance effectiveness. The marquee achievement resides in the modernized two-post design, integrating a spring-loaded component to the clamp-secured quad terminals. Coil leads are inserted within the wide-space between the large surface area of the terminal base and the clamp itself, secured via a centrally positioned Phillips-screws for a tremendous range of coil structure configurations. Furthermore, contacts are cleanly attached within the terminal in an efficient manner, resulting in a superior and consistent connection. Airflow of the Pharaoh Dripper Tank is electrically cut, deploying three rectangular airholes in a horizontal arrangement and controlled by a precision click-clock AFC ring, maximizing airflow effectiveness in all spectrums between fully open and closed. It feeds into three internal airflow tubes, resulting in a direct-to-coil chamber effect with rapid and efficient air channels for outstanding vapor production. The wicking system is rotatable from the base, via a dynamic slip-plate that controls two juice ports to create a simple and effective wicking method. Additionally, two drip tips are included with the Pharaoh RDTA, including the 10mm Delrin straight bore, as well as an anti-spitback mesh Delrin widebore drip tip. Brilliantly constructed by Digiflavor with ground-breaking design inspiration from one of the most illustrious figure in our industry, the Pharaoh Dripper Tank by Rip Tripper Project makes for a perfect rebuildable platform that epitomizes every builder's dream.

Digiflavor Pharaoh Dripper Tank by Rip Trippers Features:

Design Collaboration by Digiflavor and Rip Trippers
A Rip Trippers Project
25mm Diameter
3mL Juice Capacity
Superior Stainless Steel Construction
Unique Clamp-Style Two-Post Design
Centrally Secured via Phillips-Screws
Spring-Loaded Clamps for Easier Set-Up
Adjustable Juice Flow Control - via Slip-Plate
Precision-Cut Rectangular Airholes
Click-Clock Airflow Control Ring
Three Internal Airslots Beneath Coils Arrangement
Direct-to-Coil Chamber Effect
10mm Black Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
10mm Anti-Spitback Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
510 Drip Tip Adapter
510 Connection

b33db5eaf14321d2f065eab1d189a741.png

4db71b0428f05cdaea5a1d1568f28fa4.jpg

001063d8e702e8eda892f7f9f8c2dd61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may not getting it rigth ...but is a tank or a dripper? and if is a dripper how ans why need to control juice ?

I may not getting it rigth ...but is a tank or a dripper? and if is a dripper how ans why need to control juice ?

The tank is hidden below the deck. It's a Genesis-style Avocado-like thingummy that looks like a dripper.

Although I'm getting the same feeling from this that I did from iJoy's temp-sensitive black tank on the Tornado Nano. The primary requirement of a tank for me is an ability to see when it runs dry... If there isn't a little transparent slot to check juice level, I sincerely hope there will be in the version 2.

The tank is hidden below the deck. It's a Genesis-style Avocado-like thingummy that looks like a dripper.

Although I'm getting the same feeling from this that I did from iJoy's temp-sensitive black tank on the Tornado Nano. The primary requirement of a tank for me is an ability to see when it runs dry... If there isn't a little transparent slot to check juice level, I sincerely hope there will be in the version 2.
Agreed, I'm with you over here. The tornado nano with the black glass makes it very difficult to see the juice levels and this one looks even worse. I do however love everything else about this RDTA.

So I just watched the video RiP Trippers released to show the Pharoah and I must say, it looks pretty friggen awesome and rather innovative IMO compared to what else has been coming out recently.

I really want one! Digiflavour are a sister company to Geekvape as well, I never knew that.

I love the build deck, easiest I have ever seen to install coils and wick.

I love the flat build deck where you can either mount one or two coils without affecting airflow. Having a single wick run through two coils is also ace. If they make this in tank rather than dripper form, I'd be very interested. I mean, yeah, Rip calls it a tank but that's just marketing. It's a juice well, not a tank. Still, if tank manufacturers can use the RDTA term to imply that their device is a dripper, I guess it's fair enough for dripper manufacturers to imply that their device is a tank.

So, Vic reckons it's a cloud machine but not much cop in the flavour department...

If i ever get a dripper. This will be the one

Brilliant Dripper... clouds no issues... and the flavour is pretty damn good... love the new idea of a dripper with a substantial non leaking reservoir!
Pharaoh6.JPG

Brilliant Dripper... clouds no issues... and the flavour is pretty damn good... love the new idea of a dripper with a substantial non leaking reservoir!
View attachment 67638
So define "pretty damn good"?

Like, how does it compare to some of the other drippers you have tried in terms of flavour?
I am really keen on pulling the trigger and getting one, however the flavour is what I am after and wondering whether I will be satisfied with this or not?

So define "pretty damn good"?

Like, how does it compare to some of the other drippers you have tried in terms of flavour?
I am really keen on pulling the trigger and getting one, however the flavour is what I am after and wondering whether I will be satisfied with this or not?

Well if it's pure flavour you are after the Serpent Mini 25 wins hands down (both single and dual coil decks).
I'm not a big dripper and had pretty much given up on them until I got a few authentic Petri's... so let me compare it to a Petri authentic...

Flavour
1. Serpent Mini Dual - 100%
2. Serpent Mini Single - 97%
3. Petri - 95%
4. Pharaoh - 93%
5. Melo 3 Mini cCell - 91%

Cloud production
1. Pharaoh - 100%

Please just remember I have only been playing with it for a few hours and this is just my initial take on the issue.

Back