DISAPPOINTED IN: HOUSE OF VAPE- fading Goon 24mm

Do you think I should be refunded?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic, but a major, and very worrying indication of a non-reading portion of our community:
Actually @Greyz - the spelling of "photos" is correct, as the nilly willy use of the apostrophy (which indicates possession in this case) is wrong in the written word = "missapostrophonists" (not a word yet, but should be soon written into the rule books).
As in "the photos show..." - plural of "photo", vs "the photo's resolution was a bit off" - something belonging of the photo itself.
MAJOR peeve - "atty's" vs the correct "atties".

Climbing off my soap box, and momentary spelling and grammar lesson of the dayo_O and sorry if I have offended anyone.

Jus' sayin' - see what i did there, the apostrophy can even indicate missing letters (not letter's).
;)
I don't think @Greyz was being a grammar nazi and correcting spelling. I think he was just questioning the use of the word "terrible" to describe the pictures that the OP posted.

Off topic, but a major, and very worrying indication of a non-reading portion of our community:
Actually @Greyz - the spelling of "photos" is correct, as the nilly willy use of the apostrophy (which indicates possession in this case) is wrong in the written word = "missapostrophonists" (not a word yet, but should be soon written into the rule books).
As in "the photos show..." - plural of "photo", vs "the photo's resolution was a bit off" - something belonging of the photo itself.
MAJOR peeve - "atty's" vs the correct "atties".

Climbing off my soap box, and momentary spelling and grammar lesson of the dayo_O and sorry if I have offended anyone.

Jus' sayin' - see what i did there, the apostrophy can even indicate missing letters (not letter's).
;)
We need more spelling and grammar lessons from you! I have been wondering for ages whether it is "attys" or "atties". As a result I have avoided using the plural or have gone for "atomizers". Now I know, and shall try to remember. Some association needed - ah, that one I cannot print, but many of them in Rob's Lounge:).

I don't think @Greyz was being a grammar nazi and correcting spelling. I think he was just questioning the use of the word "terrible" to describe the pictures that the OP posted.
I do agree with that though.
I have also had a little glitch with HOV, but that was sorted quickly, and efficiently.
Communication could have gone a far way with regards to this issue, and HOV is clearly not in the wrong as the complaint was not lodged within the stated 7 days. If one receives an item and is not happy with the condition out the box, contact the vendor immediately. Do not wait weeks, use the offending item, and then expect miracles.

We need more spelling and grammar lessons from you! I have been wondering for ages whether it is "attys" or "atties". As a result I have avoided using the plural or have gone for "atomizers". Now I know, and shall try to remember. Some association needed - ah, that one I cannot print, but many of them in Rob's Lounge:).
Lol! I have noticed, but refrain from correcting any spelling or grammar on "that thread", as one day my picture (was a Soviet Jeans model many moons ago, and those shoots were at some time quite revealing:lipssealed:) might actually show up:whew:

I do agree with that though.
I have also had a little glitch with HOV, but that was sorted quickly, and efficiently.
Communication could have gone a far way with regards to this issue, and HOV is clearly not in the wrong as the complaint was not lodged within the stated 7 days. If one receives an item and is not happy with the condition out the box, contact the vendor immediately. Do not wait weeks, use the offending item, and then expect miracles.

Hi, @Caramia,

I have not waited weeks, I tried to sort it out with HOV and as per HOV this is normal as the others had the same defect.

Yes @Walter White, but not within the stipulated 7 days. I feel for you though, but it could have been handled in a civilised manner, and not in public.

@Caramia I have tried taking it up with HOV but this is normal as the others they have ordered has the exact same faded spots. Do you think that this is normal? Would you be satisfied with that answer of it being normal?

@De_Stroyer
Please note that it had been over a 7 day period before I had been contacted regarding the issue, however I did not throw this in the clients face or even mention it at all. I was more than willing to assist and immediately contacted my supplier Asmodus who distributes authentic goons by 528 customs .

I really feel your claims against house of vape are false and untrue , and really misleading as to how we operate at house of vape.

We have never done business with you and to have claims made against us as above , without hearing the full story is really a uncomfortable feeling.

Hi HouseOfVape

don't feel singled out, this statement is a blanket statement which would apply too any and all businesses given the information received,
the advise given is advise I would give any customer/person seeking advise on such a matter.
Given the new information on the matter my advise would of course be subject too change

So I keep on seeing Cpa Cpa Cpa

Has anyone ever tried it? Who enforces the Cpa? Contact a lawyer at R1000 per hour or buy another goon at R1000?

My guess is another goon will be cheaper... and if you have enough money to go lawyer then my second guess is you have more important things to stress about than fighting a Cpa case over 1k.

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk
CPA Ombudsman is free,
Just by the by (for cases up too 1mil)

Lol! I have noticed, but refrain from correcting any spelling or grammar on "that thread", as one day my picture (was a Soviet Jeans model many moons ago, and those shoots were at some time quite revealing:lipssealed:) might actually show up:whew:
Must find these pictures!! :D

Once you learn to read properly with understanding then you can add your comment. It's like you a Noob to the English language. Can you not see that I said the rest that he ordered has the same mark? Anyway you brush up on your English and then comment:)

Hilarious! I was saying your story is sketchy and I'm sure anyone dealing with you would tell you what you want to hear, just to make you stop whining. On that note, I'll go brush up on my English and you can go brush up on your Goon.

@Caramia, @Greyz is reliving the time when I judged the quality of his photo and commented on his post. I use a phone camera for my photos. You could both do well from being more honest and accepting with yourselves, and learn to call a spade a spade or a terrible photo/build, terrible. Or learn to tap to focus!

Hilarious! I was saying your story is sketchy and I'm sure anyone dealing with you would tell you what you want to hear, just to make you stop whining. On that note, I'll go brush up on my English and you can go brush up on your Goon.

@Caramia, @Greyz is reliving the time when I judged the quality of his photo and commented on his post. I use a phone camera for my photos. You could both do well from being more honest and accepting with yourselves, and learn to call a spade a spade or a terrible photo/build, terrible. Or learn to tap to focus!

lol you are really extremely ostentatious.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaat about the build? :)

Before everyone on this thread turns into an ignoranus-saurus-rex (sorry for manipulating your words @Caramia ), may I suggest heading over to Robs Lounge, Giggles or Random in the Off-Topic section and enjoy the finer things in life. To kick things off, I will post the driest joke you will ever see, in the Giggles Thread (whoop, advertising/clickbait at its finest - I should be an ambassador for Giggles).

I think for future. The correct approach to a product you're not happy with would be:

- notify the seller immediately.
- do not use it!
- Ask for it to be swapped out/replaced/refunded (which would be well within your right as the item has not been used)

I think for future. The correct approach to a product you're not happy with would be:

- notify the seller immediately.
- do not use it!
- Ask for it to be swapped out/replaced/refunded (which would be well within your right as the item has not been used)
Hi @Yiannaki,

Most definitely

@Andre this makes no sense!!!! i know a guy called Attie and he does have a great collection of Atties :)

Before everyone on this thread turns into an ignoranus-saurus-rex (sorry for manipulating your words @Caramia ), may I suggest heading over to Robs Lounge, Giggles or Random in the Off-Topic section and enjoy the finer things in life. To kick things off, I will post the driest joke you will ever see, in the Giggles Thread (whoop, advertising/clickbait at its finest - I should be an ambassador for Giggles).

An "Ignoranus"??
Lmfao!!!! That has just become my new favourite word.

Ignoramus
Noun
Ignorant or stupid person

Ignoranus
Noun
Dumb ass

*cough* apostrophe. Sorry, couldn't resist. :p :eek:

I really want a faded Goon now. This is sure to become a collectable and the FOMO is strong.

@HouseOfVape request to please delete this thread,it is of no benefit to anyone and only causing more hatred among the friendly vaping community.@Silver please advise if allowed or not?

Please do not delete the thread, only those posts which are obviously breaking the forum's rules. The start and end(?) of the original posters thread is still relevant and will stay relevant for any other situations like this that may arrive with this vendor or any other vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back