Disposable Tanks

Stew

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
In another post mention was made that disposable vape pens were the most likely future of vaping.
Are there any people using these disposable tanks?
What is the average life span in ml of e-juice? I have had one and know they are very sensitive if you turn up the wattage just a little to high.

Augvape Jewel Disposable Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank
iJoy Mystique Mesh Disposable Tank
FreeMax GEMM Disposable Tanks
Sikary NuNu Mate Disposable Tank
Sikary NuNu DOME Disposable Tank
Sikary OG Disposable Sub Ohm Tank
Sikary TUTU Disposable Nic Salts Tank
Preco Disposable Tank
Innokin GoMax Multi-Use Disposable Tank
Teslacigs One Disposable Mesh Sub-Ohm Tanks
Aspire Cleito Shot Disposable

Would they not be preferable to vape pens as you have more control of what juice flavours you can put in them?

Last edited:
I used the iJoy Mystique Mesh Disposable Tanks for a while. Great flavour and they last well.

I think that the disposable vape pen user can't be bothered to charge batteries, set the wattage and fill the tank. Let's face it, if they offered the best vape experience we would all be tempted. IMO they don't, so I won't.

As an aside, Big Clive, my go-to electronics YouTuber, opened up a disposable pen a few years ago.

Believe it or not, it had a rechargeable battery in it.

Even more of a waste than the initial concept.

I have tried more than a few disposable tanks and a lot of them are actually pretty good. But none of them come close to a decent RTA with decent White Collar or BVC coil. I can understand why newbies gravitate towards disposables because of the ease of use and if they did produce a decent vape some of us old vapers would probably buy some... but they have a long way to go before they come close to a rebuildable.

In another post mention was made that disposable vape pens were the most likely future of vaping.
Are there any people using these disposable tanks?
What is the average life span in ml of e-juice? I have had one and know they are very sensitive if you turn up the wattage just a little to high.

Augvape Jewel Disposable Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank
iJoy Mystique Mesh Disposable Tank
FreeMax GEMM Disposable Tanks
Sikary NuNu Mate Disposable Tank
Sikary NuNu DOME Disposable Tank
Sikary OG Disposable Sub Ohm Tank
Sikary TUTU Disposable Nic Salts Tank
Preco Disposable Tank
Innokin GoMax Multi-Use Disposable Tank
Teslacigs One Disposable Mesh Sub-Ohm Tanks
Aspire Cleito Shot Disposable

Would they not be preferable to vape pens as you have more control of what juice flavours you can put in them?
I think that might be the thread I set up although I didn't have them as a poll option! I agree with everything that has been said on this thread but manufacturers are trying to force them on us! Many smaller manufacturers who in the past brought them out have already folded but worryingly the main manufacturers like Geekvape for example are releasing them, the reason being disposable means the constant need to repurchase and these things cost a few penny's to make!

Didn't post on the other thread about disposables at the risk of upsetting people but I just find those that regularly use them are just adding to the waste plastics problem! Also despite vaping being popular in the UK I don't find a major problem with children taking up vaping but the kids I have spotted vaping is with disposable devices so although I don't like seeing vaping products being banned I actually think in the longer term banning such products will do the industry a favour and those that use them for convenience will have to learn to stop being so lazy!

That's like saying you are going to take all the microwave food off the shelves. You and I and (and a few others here) are Dinosaurs and have an appreciation for things that last. "Modern" folk, nah not so much. They will find other ways to make stuff disposable or recyclable, but this will not be a "trend", it will be a mainstay. From the autocrat's point of view, this will make it easier to control. Look at Aus, No you can't buy freebase nic, but you can have this magodi, it is safe because we say so.

Now don't forget to put it in the "assigned" bin, or will will smack your hand with 1000 dollar fine.

That's like saying you are going to take all the microwave food off the shelves. You and I and (and a few others here) are Dinosaurs and have an appreciation for things that last. "Modern" folk, nah not so much. They will find other ways to make stuff disposable or recyclable, but this will not be a "trend", it will be a mainstay. From the autocrat's point of view, this will make it easier to control. Look at Aus, No you can't buy freebase nic, but you can have this magodi, it is safe because we say so.

Now don't forget to put it in the "assigned" bin, or will will smack your hand with 1000 dollar fine.
It worries me that the only devices I ever see kids using are disposable like elf bar and Geekbar, they are attracting children to vaping! Not good!

Back