DIY Beverage Recipes

Good luck with the FA Pineapple. Let's just say it's not the most acclaimed flavour that FA ever released. If you're one of the lucky ones, you will get a good pineapple from it. If not, brace yourself for rubber or onions.
I use that in my Beetlejuice recipe... loved it so far...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I use that in my Beetlejuice recipe... loved it so far...

Yup, doesn't always separate. I think it depends a lot on the ingredients that go into the recipe alongside the pineapple, too.

Yup, doesn't always separate. I think it depends a lot on the ingredients that go into the recipe alongside the pineapple, too.
That would be Raspberry... strawberry and mango ... all FA... I guess I've been lucky so far... I've never had issues...

That would be Raspberry... strawberry and mango ... all FA... I guess I've been lucky so far... I've never had issues...

Keep it away from yogurt and cream and you'll probably be fine :p

Somehow I ended up with things that I am now baffled about.
Like Citric Acid, Honeydew, Kettle corn and Red Hot Cinnamon
Who knows what I am going to do with those.....

Thank you! Noted!

Morning I am about to throw myslf out of the window which probably will not serve my purpose as I work on the ground floor! I appear to have lost the thread where you posted all your recipes last night. I can't save on line on my phone and can't find the thread with them on my work computer this morning. Would you mind reposting the recipes please?

Morning I am about to throw myslf out of the window which probably will not serve my purpose as I work on the ground floor! I appear to have lost the thread where you posted all your recipes last night. I can't save on line on my phone and can't find the thread with them on my work computer this morning. Would you mind reposting the recipes please?
It's in the What did I mix today thread

Haha, use the search function on the site. It's your best friend. :)

Original TFA Honeydew? If so, and seeing as this is the beverage thread, what about Wayne's HoneyDewwey? If it's TFA Honeydew II or Cap Honeydew Melon, it won't sub well. JF Honeydew Melon will sub.

Another fantastic suggestion, thanks.

.... (softly to self "eish, I have to buy more flavours...???") :nod::shake::ambulance:

Now here is a possible winner, IF I can sub the Philippine Mango...

According to the notes from the link:

TFA Philippine Mango – this flavor. Wow. Dead on mango. Knocked me on the floor the first time I tried it. Now it’s used here to add to the coulis. The mango and papaya work great together to give me that tropical, sweet, syrupy vibe I’m looking for, without taking over the whole recipe. They really complement each other and the melon very nicely.

According to the notes from the link:

TFA Philippine Mango – this flavor. Wow. Dead on mango. Knocked me on the floor the first time I tried it. Now it’s used here to add to the coulis. The mango and papaya work great together to give me that tropical, sweet, syrupy vibe I’m looking for, without taking over the whole recipe. They really complement each other and the melon very nicely.

Thanks, I saw the notes but it doesn't really tell me if it can be subbed. I will just have to try with the mango I have and see what happens. :thumbup:

I'm ordering the concentrates now.

It's mostly fruits so I'll make smaller batches. If it's one of those "Steep for 2 months" recipes, I usually end up making at least 250mls so that it lasts a while.

Slightly sweet peach lemonade. The Sour is there to retract the sweetness of the FW lemonade. Over time it develops an effervescence that adds to the authenticity. The original version used Strawberry Ripe (Same %) and you can happily sub if you don't have the Real Flavors version.

Not a SNV. The peach is initially too harsh on the throat. 1 week minimum but peaks at 2.

Guitari.

1.1% Coconut (INAWERA)
2.94% Lemonade (Natural) (FW)
0.74% Peach (INAWERA)
1.47% Peaches and Cream (CAP)
0.7% Polar Blast (FA)
0.5% Sour (TPA)
3.68% Strawberry VG (Real Flavors)

Flavor total: 11.13%
Awesome juice @Patrick. Made as recorded. Mine steeped for a few days longer than 2 weeks. The tingle of the bubbles on your tongue is real - amazing! Thank you for sharing. A :STARFISH::STARFISH::STARFISH::STARFISH::STARFISH: juice no doubt.

A Beverage eJuice Recipe Feedback :-

The eJuice
Whiskey Sour from @Andre

Recipe - ??? - received a Bottle from Andre as a Gift - My Sincerest Gratitude and appreciation.
VG/PG - ??/??

Andre confirmed the Whiskey Sour was good to go when I received them earlier this week.

@Rude Rudi
@Andre
@Silver
@KZOR
@Greyz
@Silver
@boxerulez
@Viper_SA
@RichJB

The Build
IMG_8669.JPG

IMG_8670.JPG

IMG_8671.JPG

IMG_8672.JPG

The Vape Stuff
SM 22 - Whiskey Sour - Test
RTA - Single Coil Build
Wire : Ni80
Type : Single Strand
Gauge : 24Ga
ID : 2.5mm
Wraps : 7
Spacing : 0.1mm
Leg Length : 3mm
Ohms : 0.40
Watts : 24 to 34
Mod - VW : Vaporesso Target Mini 40W
Cotton : Cotton Candy
eJuice : Whiskey Sour - Andre
eJuice Mix : ??/??
Nicotine : 0mg
Set Up On : 07/07/2017

Result - Ok - Totally Totally Totally Totally Totally Totally - You get the picture - Totally Total Brilliance - the Flavour Explosion of real Whiskey and Lime do a dance on your tongue on the inhale and a subdued sweet Lime on the exhale just as a real Whiskey Sour leaves it's lingering taste on the back of your tongue.

You have a gift @Andre - and how you created that eJuice to taste identical to drinking a real Whiskey Sour must be complimented on every level possible.

Well Well Done and Thank You so much for taking the interest you did in our pm chat - your generosity is truly appreciated @Andre - I salute You.

:aaaaa: :aaaaa: :aplastao::aplastao: :aaaaa: :aaaaa:

A Beverage eJuice Recipe Feedback :-

The eJuice
Whiskey Sour from @Andre

Recipe - ??? - received a Bottle from Andre as a Gift - My Sincerest Gratitude and appreciation.
VG/PG - ??/??

Andre confirmed the Whiskey Sour was good to go when I received them earlier this week.

@Rude Rudi
@Andre
@Silver
@KZOR
@Greyz
@Silver
@boxerulez
@Viper_SA
@RichJB

The Build
View attachment 100623

View attachment 100624

View attachment 100625

View attachment 100626

The Vape Stuff
SM 22 - Whiskey Sour - Test
RTA - Single Coil Build
Wire : Ni80
Type : Single Strand
Gauge : 24Ga
ID : 2.5mm
Wraps : 7
Spacing : 0.1mm
Leg Length : 3mm
Ohms : 0.40
Watts : 24 to 34
Mod - VW : Vaporesso Target Mini 40W
Cotton : Cotton Candy
eJuice : Whiskey Sour - Andre
eJuice Mix : ??/??
Nicotine : 0mg
Set Up On : 07/07/2017

Result - Ok - Totally Totally Totally Totally Totally Totally - You get the picture - Totally Total Brilliance - the Flavour Explosion of real Whiskey and Lime do a dance on your tongue on the inhale and a subdued sweet Lime on the exhale just as a real Whiskey Sour leaves it's lingering taste on the back of your tongue.

You have a gift @Andre - and how you created that eJuice to taste identical to drinking a real Whiskey Sour must be complimented on every level possible.

Well Well Done and Thank You so much for taking the interest you did in our pm chat - your generosity is truly appreciated @Andre - I salute You.

:aaaaa: :aaaaa: :aplastao::aplastao: :aaaaa: :aaaaa:
Glad you like it, @Max. Here is a link to the recipe in this thread - I mixed it according to my edits shown there. 60VG/40PG.

Please be so kind and rate it on ELR here.

Back