DIY Meetups Gauteng

What would you like to get out of this group

• Total voters
Time for another announcement...

There's a great group of Gauteng-based DIYers that meet once a month to hone their DIY skills, have fun and come up with new DIY juice creations. This group is very ably organised by @Bunnypoison.

We thought we would try something different and fun for this meet, so we asked these creative DIYers to come up with a juice or two and bring them along to the meet for us to try out. They are not selling them, just going out of their way to create something nice for us and give us a taste of some of their creations.

Am very pleased to announce that these members will be bringing the following juices for us to try out:

@Bunnypoison
Sucker Punch Clone
Berry Chapstick

@Dietz
Blueberry Cookie
Tashy's FujiBerry

@alex1501
Rhodonite w. Bilberry
Bruised Apple Pie

@PsyCLown
Mango Mix
Berry Menthol

DIY Meetup Creations (collaborative effort)
Apple Pie
Strawberry Lemonade
(I believe @alex1501 is the main mixer of this one)

So come along and try out some great DIY creations at this meet.
Should be a lot of fun...

670b4b87a2ccb0ec2a5c0f8d7fe2dd2c_-lab-science-clipart-clipart-of-science-girl_210-153.jpeg
*UPDATE*

Our DIY troop will be showing off some of our creations at the Vape meet this Saturday:aplastao:
I am so glad to have come such a long way with you all, @DominionZA , @Dietz , @PsyCLown , @alex1501 , @Idiot , @craigb , Tash & Irene.
Looking forward to this event as well as our Mini Meetup this Sunday. Some will not be able to make it anymore so we still have some space left or we could keep it small and cozy.

A BIG well done to all:cheer:

*UPDATE*

Our DIY troop will be showing off some of our creations at the Vape meet this Saturday:aplastao:
I am so glad to have come such a long way with you all, @DominionZA , @Dietz , @PsyCLown , @alex1501 , @Idiot , @craigb , Tash & Irene.
Looking forward to this event as well as our Mini Meetup this Sunday. Some will not be able to make it anymore so we still have some space left or we could keep it small and cozy.

A BIG well done to all:cheer:

Thanks to @Bunnypoison and the DIY creatives for this support.
@Dietz, @alex1501 and @PsyCLown

The announcement in the ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet thread is here:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-1-april-2017.t34544/page-9#post-517539

*Due to a congestive schedule, we have decided to move the date of the next DIY Meet ( update will follow shortly ).*

I would like to take this opportunity to address an issue that has been raised with me a couple of times. Some DIYers miss the meetups because they do not check this thread regularly, I mean who can blame you "ain't nobody got time for that". My solution is this, I have tagged you in because you have shown some interest in this group from either interacting on the chats or you have taken a vote at some point.

I would like to ask those that want to be tagged on the event updates containing the upcoming event dates to please either like this post, PM me or reply "I'm down to DIY" ( Or whatever you want really:) ).

I do not want to spam you so this will be the last msg you get tagged in if you do not like, msg or reply. I do not want those interested to attend to miss out but I know some of you were tagged for your advice & expertise, which any DIYer could benefit from as well :)

We are looking forward to hearing from you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to tag me, @Bunnypoison. Not because I don't have interest but because I read all the DIY threads anyway. So I will be following even if I'm not tagged. Looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday.

No need to tag me, @Bunnypoison. Not because I don't have interest but because I read all the DIY threads anyway. So I will be following even if I'm not tagged. Looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday.
Fantastic, I will keep that in mind :) Looking forward to meeting you as well. Will be great to put faces on the individuals of ECIGSSA that have been so helpful in making this a success.

Whoops! @Bunnypoison I liked the post but you can take my name off the list as the only mixing I do is beer and vodka.

Whoops! @Bunnypoison I liked the post but you can take my name off the list as the only mixing I do is beer and vodka.
HAHAHAHA :rofl:, not a problem, I will keep that in mind. I hope you meant that you drink them both in one evening, and not that you make vodka beer for yourself, that sounds like a whole different problem all together :) I am glad to see that you will be joining this Saturday, looking forward to meeting you.

HAHAHAHA :rofl:, not a problem, I will keep that in mind. I hope you meant that you drink them both in one evening, and not that you make vodka beer for yourself, that sounds like a whole different problem all together :) I am glad to see that you will be joining this Saturday, looking forward to meeting you.
Bwahahaha!

Yeah I totally meant in a night and not in the same glass :rolleyes:

Looking forward to meeting you too, and judging your mixing skills! :-D

I think it all depends on the day you are having, anything from 70/30 , 50/50 or if the end of the world is here ( or your in-laws are visiting ) - 30/70 beer/Vodka @RichJB

Please keep me on the list. Who knows when I might have time to be at one :hello:

@Bunnypoison please add me, been mixing a short while and would like to attend when I can

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Please do the same for myself, just started DIY this Thursday passed. Hooked!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Please do the same for myself, just started DIY this Thursday passed. Hooked!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Hey Vaporeon, will keep you personally posted as well, I think a private msg with updates once a month might be the way forward. I have been advised not to tag a lot of people in posts.

Back