DIY Meetups Gauteng

What would you like to get out of this group

• Total voters
What location would a meet like this take place. I am interested as I have started DIY but some of the stuff is like something that came out of something else.

@Dietz graapies maar net boet, did I offend the peoples ? humble thousand apologies lol, so whats the mojo now? are we doing this or not
So far its only you who have confirmed, so i dont know hey? If we can at least get 5 people together I think we can do one?
If its coz its at my Place, Im sure we can organize another Pozzie? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well you guys decide on a date and let me know.

I doubt I can make it this Sunday, however might be able to make it on the 9th July.

Ok lets make it the 9th (thats if we can get enough people together)
So whos keen?
The 9th is great in my books, looking forward to it. Ill get some interest to the event, have you created the whatsapp group for the confirmed people yet?

Well that escalated quickly! :rofl:
We are full (pending confirmation of one person)! Looking forward to this one.

It seems like we have decided to do a clone (of an international) juice, Yes its frowned upon, but this will be purely educational and recipes wont be recreated or sold. I think this is a good way to gauge how well we as a group can figure out flavors and percentages!

..Now to find a worthy international juice, any suggestions?

It seems like we have decided to do a clone (of an international) juice, Yes its frowned upon, but this will be purely educational and recipes wont be recreated or sold. I think this is a good way to gauge how well we as a group can figure out flavors and percentages!

Why on earth would that be frowned upon? :)
It's a recreation of a flavour profile. All the major DIY'ers (including the famous ones) do it. It would only be frowned upon if you sold it as the original or sold it by itself without crediting the original. It would be very interesting to see the winning recipe, in fact.
Sounds like an a very fun session! Wish I was in Gauteng to join in.

PC is to call it a Remix of....
Great idea.

Hay there i dont know if any body is familiar with the beard co juice line i am crazy aboud the salted carmel flavor but cant find it any were in south africa and if i do order it online it is crazy expensive has any body mixed a salted carmel flavour or if some one can mix one i am willing to tri it

Hay there i dont know if any body is familiar with the beard co juice line i am crazy aboud the salted carmel flavor but cant find it any were in south africa and if i do order it online it is crazy expensive has any body mixed a salted carmel flavour or if some one can mix one i am willing to tri it
Hey @Dietz , @RichJB , @alex1501 , @PsyCLown , do any of you have a good recipe for this?

I have never tasted Beard juice so don't have a reference point. Probably the most popular Salted Caramel recipe on ELR is Salted Caramel Cream. I'm not sure how close that is but seeing as FW is the only company I know of who does a salted caramel, it's fairly certain that's the key flavouring in the juice.

Here are the ATF recipes that use FW Salted Caramel. I dunno, something there might ring a bell or seem appealing. I have never used it because it has a reputation for coil gore so I couldn't even recommend any of the ATF recipes.

Has any body mixed a salted carmel flavour
I've not vaped the Beard juice neither have I tried this recipe yet but @Andre says it's good. Maybe give it a go. You can also try the original recipe link in that post if you think it meets the profile you are looking for.

Back