DIY Mod build Q&A.

Dammit! I screwed up my one lid magnet drilling. Went right through. :(
O well. I think 3 will work for now!

U
Dammit! I screwed up my one lid magnet drilling. Went right through. :(
O well. I think 3 will work for now!
Use some epoxy to set it in place, should hold. Make sure you get a nice layer under the magnet. Those things are so strong you don't actually need them to be in contact with each other to hold the door securely.

U

Use some epoxy to set it in place, should hold. Make sure you get a nice layer under the magnet. Those things are so strong you don't actually need them to be in contact with each other to hold the door securely.
Cool. Will do that. Thanks.

Ladies and Germs!

BOBA FET IS ALIVE!

Turns out the MOSFET was actually fine, and once I re-soldered everything with the component in the correct orientation, we have a chicken dinner! :)

Getting a new mod on fri

Damn thats awesome. will have to figure out how you did that...

Great job @TylerD
Awesome! Can't wait to see what you are going to do with your mod!

I used a combination of these two vids to do the spatter.
I bought red spray can paint and sprayed a bit into a bowl. Then I used a brush like in the first video and a pig hair brush for the other bigger platter.

Awesome! Can't wait to see what you are going to do with your mod!

I used a combination of these two vids to do the spatter.
I bought red spray can paint and sprayed a bit into a bowl. Then I used a brush like in the first video and a pig hair brush for the other bigger platter.

Cool. Will have to play around first before i try anything like this on a device hahaha.

Ladies and Germs!

BOBA FET IS ALIVE!

Turns out the MOSFET was actually fine, and once I re-soldered everything with the component in the correct orientation, we have a chicken dinner! :)

Glad you find the correct G & S spot on the mosfet in the end :p.

Back