Diy strawberry milkshake recipe

I mixed fw blueberry cotton candy at 10% in 80/20 vg/pg ratio no nic last night smells very nice will test vape tomorrow night and from there on just to see how it is

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the help guys, really appreciated. I'll get started on this DIY journey very soon ;)

Made something similar just now
TFA Straweberry Ripe 3%
TFA Straweberry 3%
TFA VBIC 3%

Will see how it turns out. Kinda based in on what fellow forumites had to say about the ingredients and the notes I could find
Trying it as a shake and vape, then comes the agonizing wait.

Up the VBIC to 8% and you have Mustard milk

Hi guys. Im nee to DIY. Ive played around with strawberry recipes and i find that the strawberry doesn't seem to come through especially with milkshakes. However i dont add any PG. Only concentrates and VG. Would adding PG make a difference?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi guys. Im nee to DIY. Ive played around with strawberry recipes and i find that the strawberry doesn't seem to come through especially with milkshakes. However i dont add any PG. Only concentrates and VG. Would adding PG make a difference?

Hi @goki - i am a DIY ultra noob, but PG is known to carry flavour better than VG
I suspect that if you only using VG, the flavour will seem less
Lets wait for the more experienced DIYers to help you out and see what they say

Hi @goki - i am a DIY ultra noob, but PG is known to carry flavour better than VG
I suspect that if you only using VG, the flavour will seem less
Lets wait for the more experienced DIYers to help you out and see what they say
Thanks for your input. I didnt use PG due to the fact that concentrates are PG based already. And a recipe is already about 20% concentrate usually.

hey buddy it also depends on what strawberry concentrate you using.
For instance TFA Strawberry Ripe is kinda weak or it loses it's taste over long steeps. My suggestion are

1) use a combination of strawberries, some CAP Sweet Strawberry, CAP Strawberry Taffy and you can even add some INW Shisha Strawberry or
2) Add a little TFA Dragonfruit to accentuate the strawberry a bit
3) When mixing high VG try using hot baths to allow the flavours to mix properly into the VG (don't go higher than 40 deg)

All the best bro and welcome to the wonderful world of DIY :)

For instance TFA Strawberry Ripe is kinda weak or it loses it's taste over long steeps. My suggestion are

1) use a combination of strawberries, some CAP Sweet Strawberry, CAP Strawberry Taffy and you can even add some INW Shisha Strawberry or
3) When mixing high VG try using hot baths to allow the flavours to mix properly into the VG (don't go higher than 40 deg)

Thanks for the advice. Highly appreciated, I will order some of the strawberries you recommended because im working on two recipes that need a nice strawberry base.
The TFA strawberries im using are quite soft and they dont seem to stand out like I'd like them to.

Thanks alot. Im enjoying DIY, just trying to master the basics now.
Im looking for a good falooda recipe.
Anybody on here keen to share?

I've pretty much fallen in love with INW Strawberry Shisha, its one of the only ones I've been able to actually taste thus far. I have all kinds of profiles in mind with this flavor

I've pretty much fallen in love with INW Strawberry Shisha, its one of the only ones I've been able to actually taste thus far. I have all kinds of profiles in mind with this flavor
@Caveman, try out my "Mustard Milk Shisha"::--P
3% INW Shisha Strawberry
7% TFA VB Ice Cream
1% FA Marshmallow
Let me know what you think...

Any recommendations to substitute the tfa VBIC? It tastes peppery to me and then after a month long steep its not peppery but still not very enjoyable

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Any recommendations to substitute the tfa VBIC? It tastes peppery to me and then after a month long steep its not peppery but still not very enjoyable

Have you tried capella's? I don't use TFA VBIC at all anymore, I don't always get pepper but I just don't like the flavor. It tastes off. Cap VBIC on the other hand is delicious for me. I sub it 1:1 for TFA

Have you tried capella's? I don't use TFA VBIC at all anymore, I don't always get pepper but I just don't like the flavor. It tastes off. Cap VBIC on the other hand is delicious for me. I sub it 1:1 for TFA
Perfect. I will give this a shot. I wasted too many mixes using TFA VBIC. I will sub with cap. Do you get any peppery taste with cap ?

Perfect. I will give this a shot. I wasted too many mixes using TFA VBIC. I will sub with cap. Do you get any peppery taste with cap ?

Nope, haven't gotten any pepper from cap yet.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I a
Nope, haven't gotten any pepper from cap yet.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
I agree with @Caveman for me Cap is better I gave my 2 x 10ml TFA Vbic away because off that pepper taste. Have done a few recipes with CapVbic and no pepper taste.

guy, FW VBIC is also legit, in my humble opinion both CAP and FW are great and to me neither of these gives me a peppery taste. But alas all vanilla flavours from TFA give me the horrid pepper taste. very sad days for me.

Thanks guys. Will look into getting some cap vanilla flavours im sick of TFA and the pepper taste.

So glad I don't get the pepper taste at all. TFA Vbic is one of my staple concentrates, can't go without it.

So glad I don't get the pepper taste at all. TFA Vbic is one of my staple concentrates, can't go without it.
You are very lucky, the first thing i tried making was mustard milk and almost gave up on DIY. Luckily i didn't.

Hi guys. Im taking a fat chance here bit has anyone tried using the cbe double strawberry in a milkshake recipe yet? Any suggestions on a nice recipe to try this in maybe?

Back