Diy strawberry milkshake recipe

Made something similar just now
TFA Straweberry Ripe 3%
TFA Straweberry 3%
TFA VBIC 3%

Will see how it turns out. Kinda based in on what fellow forumites had to say about the ingredients and the notes I could find
Trying it as a shake and vape, then comes the agonizing wait.

what is VBIC

TFA Straweberry Ripe 3%
TFA Straweberry 3%
TFA VBIC 3%

Will see how it turns out. Kinda based in on what fellow forumites had to say about the ingredients and the notes I could find

What pg/vg ratio? Considering you're using TFA percentages seem a wee bit low there, won't have much flavour methinks

I have tried tfa strawberry at 5% and got a horrid chemical taste...want to try strawberry ripe if better

I get the same thing with TFA Strawberry but I get great results if I mix it with Strawberry Ripe.
Strawberry ripe is way better than the normal TFA Strawberry but I find Sripe tends to fade away while steeping.
Mixing the 2 helps with this regard. I also find mixing SRipe and CAP Sweet Strawberry really makes my Strawberry Milk mix pop.

Bit of a staple of mine, variation of the popular Mustard Milk:

Strawberry Ripe TFA - 7%
Strawberry TFA - 2%
VBIC TFA - 8%
Biscuit INW - 0.5%
Acetyl pyrazine TFA - 0.5%

Gives a slight cone on exhale (more ice cream than milkshake). Good to go after a day, best after 1 week.

For milkshake you can play around with adding some Vienna Cream & Cream Fresh at 2:1 ratio instead of Biscuit and AP.

I get the same thing with TFA Strawberry but I get great results if I mix it with Strawberry Ripe.
Strawberry ripe is way better than the normal TFA Strawberry but I find Sripe tends to fade away while steeping.
Mixing the 2 helps with this regard. I also find mixing SRipe and CAP Sweet Strawberry really makes my Strawberry Milk mix pop.
At what percentage do you mix the CAP and SRipe?

At what percentage do you mix the CAP and SRipe?
My Recipe is very easy, I don't like TFA VBIC any higher than 5% and it's peppery for me. But CAP VBIC just doesn't have enough vanilla in it so I don't use it.

SRipe TFA 5%
Strawberry Sweet CAP 3%
VBIC TFA 5%
Sweet Cream TFA 1%

Steep at least a week but it's good to go after 3 days.
For my pallette this is how I like my Strawberry ice cream. Not too creamy and Strawberry is just right. If you want more vanilla ice cream you can push the VBIC to 7% or 8% and drop the sweet cream.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Strawberry Ripe TFA - 7%
Strawberry TFA - 2%
VBIC TFA - 8%
Biscuit INW - 0.5%

Gives a slight cone on exhale (more ice cream than milkshake). Good to go after a day, best after 1 week.

For milkshake you can play around with adding some Vienna Cream & Cream Fresh at 2:1 ratio instead of Biscuit and AP.

Don't know why but I really want to try this out and add some Biscuit and AP to my version of Mustard Milk. I love the gentle biscuit taste I get from INW Biscuit. Do you think I could up the Biscuit to 1%?

Don't know why but I really want to try this out and add some Biscuit and AP to my version of Mustard Milk. I love the gentle biscuit taste I get from INW Biscuit. Do you think I could up the Biscuit to 1%?

Sure you can, thats the beauty of DIY, you can adapt any recipe to your personal taste. One thing I know though is with INW Biscuit, a little goes a long way especially after steeping. Depending on the rest of your mix it could take over a bit. Give it a shot and post your version if it's a success.

Sure you can, thats the beauty of DIY, you can adapt any recipe to your personal taste. One thing I know though is with INW Biscuit, a little goes a long way especially after steeping. Depending on the rest of your mix it could take over a bit. Give it a shot and post your version if it's a success.

Thanks Effjh, I'll mix up 2 batches tomorrow (0.5% and 1%) and post feedback after a week or 2 steeping. I have used INW biscuit in a few other recipes but always at low percentages 0.5 to 1% max, made the mistake of using 2% heeding all warnings and the biscuit over powered everything else. INW concetrates are strong, very strong!

Strawberry Ripe TFA - 7%
Strawberry TFA - 2%
VBIC TFA - 8%
Biscuit INW - 0.5%

this is a winner recipe...the stipe makes a huge difference...thx for sharing bud

5114cd632096b14f22b78a17e447d734.jpg

This is a play on a unicorn milk clone, recommend a week steep for the custard and cream to develop, but it was damn tasty after 2 days. Thinking next round maybe a dash of EM to round it all off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5114cd632096b14f22b78a17e447d734.jpg

This is a play on a unicorn milk clone, recommend a week steep for the custard and cream to develop, but it was damn tasty after 2 days. Thinking next round maybe a dash of EM to round it all off.

Wow, I'm amazed you can taste much strawberry ripe at 2.5% in that mix!
Ripe is already full of maltol so adding EM probably won't help much ;-)

@method1 I find it chemical tasting anything higher than 3-4% depending on the recipe. Almost like what rotten strawberries smell like.

Thanks for the tip on the EM

@method1 I find it chemical tasting anything higher than 3-4% depending on the recipe. Almost like what rotten strawberries smell like.

Thanks for the tip on the EM

Cool, for me it's just sweet nothing under 4% .. the mysteries of tastebuds :p

TFA Straweberry Ripe 3%
TFA Straweberry 3%
TFA VBIC 3%

Il be making a batch of this tonight but i think il kick up the tfa strawberry ripe to about 6% and the tfa vbic to about 4-5% and see what happens

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I need some advice here.

After about a year it seems like my ADV is still strawberry milkshake/strawberry icecream so I want to DIY this flavour as a start. I'm thinking of purchasing this kit from BLK https://blckvapour.co.za/collections/starter-kits/products/starter-kit-2-scale-mixing .

If it's not too much trouble, would one of you be able to give me a short list of the flavours I need to get to mix one of the good recipes posted here? Never really diy'ed and it all seems a bit overwhelming but it looks like it could be great fun. I'm sure I'll expand as time goes on. Any help will be greatly appreaciated.

Hi guys, I need some advice here.

After about a year it seems like my ADV is still strawberry milkshake/strawberry icecream so I want to DIY this flavour as a start. I'm thinking of purchasing this kit from BLK https://blckvapour.co.za/collections/starter-kits/products/starter-kit-2-scale-mixing .

If it's not too much trouble, would one of you be able to give me a short list of the flavours I need to get to mix one of the good recipes posted here? Never really diy'ed and it all seems a bit overwhelming but it looks like it could be great fun. I'm sure I'll expand as time goes on. Any help will be greatly appreaciated.

Strawberry
Strawberry Ripe
Vanilla bean ice cream
Ethyl Malotol (optional)
Sweet cream

The above building blocks for the strawberry milkshke

The rest of the flavours you choose will allow to make other concoctions

@JB1987 that combo looks awesome, mixing with weight seems easier than mixing with syringes i.e. by ml's. I bought a scale a 0.01/500g - but i can't calibrate it cause i need a 200g weight and a 500g weight - and to buy the weights is more expensive than what I paid for the scale.

So I suggest you ask if the scale is calibrated. Everything else in the combo looks freaking wicked and is a great starter pack.
In terms of a recipe:
I'd get the following:
CAP: Strawberry Taffy
CAP: Sweet Strawberry
TFA: Vanilla Bean Ice-Cream
TFA: Sweet Cream
TFA: Milk Dairy
TFA: Malted Milk

I know that is a lot but trust me man the Dairy+Malted Milk+Sweet Cream give a great milky note - for a real shake flavour. My opinion of course.
So the recipe is as follows:
CAP: Strawberry Taffy 3%
CAP: Sweet Strawberry 3%
TFA: VBIC 5%
TFA: Sweet Cream 1%
TFA: Milk 3%
TFA: Malted Milk 1%

Total concentrate = 16%, u can half everything if that is too much concentrate for your liking.

Good luck and have fun dude. DIY is life, DIY is love :h: :h:

I like malted milk in smaller amounts to give dessert beverages a more authentic taste, less steri-stumpi more double thick.

*edit Snap! ;)

I might be using too much flavouring, but this is my ADV Strawberry Milkshake.

Strawberry Ripe - 8%
French Vanilla Deluxe - 3%
Milk - 3%
Sweet Cream - 2%
Vanilla Custard v2 - 2%
Vanilla Swirl - 2%

I might be using too much flavouring, but this is my ADV Strawberry Milkshake.

Strawberry Ripe - 8%
French Vanilla Deluxe - 3%
Milk - 3%
Sweet Cream - 2%
Vanilla Custard v2 - 2%
Vanilla Swirl - 2%
nah dude, its your adv so it is at least good for you :). Besides that sounds yummy - i'm gonna try it thanks *sharp*

Back