DIY Tobacco Recipes

If you liked Da Vinci and have all the ingredients, and 4 to 6 weeks to spare, try this.

Based on DaVinci, but I wanted to make it more complex. The spicy Desert Ship plays nicely with the choc exhale of the Gold Ducati...

Picasso V 3451 :/

INW Gold Ducat 2%
FA Perique Black 1%
FA Desert Ship 0.5%
TFA French Vanilla Creme 1%
CAP Custard V2 1%
FA Brandy 2%
INW Honey 0.5%

70VG 4 - 6 weeks cure. I hated it at 2 weeks.
Made on 09/12/2017 and I must have forgotten about it.
Tried it again today. Very nice @rogue zombie. FA Desert Ship can get a bit much for me but in here it adds a nice touch.
Thanks. I will put this in my collection with your other artists:D

Made on 09/12/2017 and I must have forgotten about it.
Tried it again today. Very nice @rogue zombie. FA Desert Ship can get a bit much for me but in here it adds a nice touch.
Thanks. I will put this in my collection with your other artists:D

Lol... glad you like it.

I'm worried Gold Ducat has changed. I only have about 2mls left.

Boba’s Bounty

@ShaneW @BumbleBee @Silver @GregF @Viper_SA @Andre @Vapessa @RichJB @smilelykumeenit @Rob Fisher

So - Firstly - A 30ml 0mg Bottle of Boba’s Bounty was organised through a Group Buy expertly carried out by @ShaneW - Thank You.

In the interim - An Awesome Dead Rabbit SQ 22mm RDA had been received from @BumbleBee.

Secondly - the Specific Preparation Process for a 26/36 Alien Coil.

The Flavour is Totally undefinable against any Profile description because there really isn’t one - and that I believe is the magic around this VG Based Tobacco eLiquid.

The inhale off the Dead Rabbit SQ RDA - for me - is a definite Delicate Suttle Sesame - Roasted Cashew Nut - slight Almond Honey Brittle which layers your entire palette.

Various Vape temperatures definitely impact upon the Flavour intensity - which makes this eLiquid so easy to work with because it can handle a wide range of temperatures.

The exhale celebrates that gentle Tobacco Flavour - instead of a dense Cigar/Pipe Tobacco.

And then you vape and vape and vape and vape and........... Really - Frikken Amazing.

The Build
Dead Rabbit SQ 22 - Boba’s Bounty
RDA - Single Coil Build
Wire : Ni80
Type : Alien
@smilelykumeenit
Gauge : 3 x 26Ga/36Ga
ID : 3mm
Wraps : 5
Spacing : 0.1mm
Leg Length : 5mm
Mod - VW : VO Tech Dagger 80W
Ohms : 0.24
Watts : 45 to 55
Cotton : Cotton Candy
eJuice : Boba’ Bounty
eJuice Mix : VG Based eLiquid
Nicotine : 0mg
Mixed : 27/02/2018
Steeped : 4 Weeks

B09B2DDA-5763-4E4E-83CC-B2BCD9B0C221.jpeg

1F3829E2-1602-40CA-A3D1-A948B30817B7.jpeg

D5962C65-34C0-407D-8AF0-3DB112C1E00F.jpeg

7059B9DC-748C-441A-88FD-6C38390A3A7D.jpeg

804FAA7C-3B37-4076-8CB3-E8922B7BCF1C.jpeg

6A6F8CCD-8CA0-4244-ABB6-655CC6F8AFAB.jpeg

NmUUAOo.jpg
Taking into account some suggestions by @method1 and @rogue zombie, this recipe, me not liking Black Cherry in a tobacco, a bit of my own initiative and experimenting some, I mixed my ultimate Cherry Tobacco. Light and airy with an authentic red cherry fruit taste and for me the perfect balance between tobacco and fruit. In the Borkum Riff tradition I present to you:

Ultimate Cherry Tobacco
INW Gold Ducat 2 %
TFA Vanilla Swirl 1.5 %
INW Cherry 0.6 %
TFA Cherry Blossom 0.5 %

Two days to a week of curing should be more than enough for this one.

making this tonight !!

I cant wait to try it

Looks like we may have the same problem @vicTor , I also have the new Gold Ducat , but also going to go for it and hope that it is at least a reasonable rendition of @Andre recipy. As soon as I can that is. Please give feedback once yours has steeped, maybe I will not have mixed by then and a heads up will be appreciated.

Looks like we may have the same problem @vicTor , I also have the new Gold Ducat , but also going to go for it and hope that it is at least a reasonable rendition of @Andre recipy. As soon as I can that is. Please give feedback once yours has steeped, maybe I will not have mixed by then and a heads up will be appreciated.

will do @Room Fogger , not that I would know the difference ...lol

on another note, vaped a few mills of that Rodeo earlier, since it has now been 7 days, can concur with you on that earth taste, but I think with another week or so I know I'm going to like it a lot, thanks for letting me have some !!

on another note, vaped a few mills of that Rodeo earlier, since it has now been 7 days, can concur with you on that earth taste, but I think with another week or so I know I'm going to like it a lot, thanks for letting me have some !!
Absolute pleasure, was sure you were going to like it. After the next week you will appreciate it, for sure. These days it's my before sleep vape in the Siren, and I'm nearly through my first 50 mls, luckily there is some more steeping. @method1 created a winner here. Will definately be investing in another one shot for sure.

No, @vicTor, I have not changed it, but neither have I mixed it again, because I much prefer this recipe. The Sakura recipe has a more dominant black cherry taste. I prefer the softer red cherry taste.
Also on my to do list if I manage this DIY thing. Sounds fantastic!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Also on my to do list if I manage this DIY thing. Sounds fantastic!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Once you start DIY you can't stop. :D The hole is deep, but the rewards are great. I cannot wait to really start mixing again properly, limited to one shots at this stage for obvious reasons. But I guarantee you won't be sorry!

Absolute pleasure, was sure you were going to like it. After the next week you will appreciate it, for sure. These days it's my before sleep vape in the Siren, and I'm nearly through my first 50 mls, luckily there is some more steeping. @method1 created a winner here. Will definately be investing in another one shot for sure.

Rodeo is an absolute winner for me. The longer it steeps, the more it tastes like a real pipe tobacco. Now resides permanently in my e-pipe.

a1n9rNd.jpg

Rodeo is an absolute winner for me. The longer it steeps, the more it tastes like a real pipe tobacco. Now resides permanently in my e-pipe.

a1n9rNd.jpg
Great setup you have there @Andre , my Siren will soon be permanently residing here, just had to rebuild with a higher resistance coil, and will be trying the combo this weekend.
IMG_0140.JPG

making this tonight !!

I cant wait to try it

Hi @Andre i mixed this cherry up on 04/04, tried a few mills today (3 days later) and just to tell you, all I'm getting is the cherry, no tobacco at all. So, either it still needs to steep much much longer, or the Gold Ducat (2018 version) is too weak.

what would your thoughts be please ?

regards

Hi @Andre i mixed this cherry up on 04/04, tried a few mills today (3 days later) and just to tell you, all I'm getting is the cherry, no tobacco at all. So, either it still needs to steep much much longer, or the Gold Ducat (2018 version) is too weak.

regards
Could be the new Gold Ducat, I still have the original formulation. Maybe add a bit of a strong tobacco like INW Black for Pipe or the like.

regards
@vicTor its the new gold ducat ... I’m having the same problem. Last batch used old formula

Hi Everyone

I have 2 x questions.
I am looking for a Chocolate tobacco, I have seen a couple and they seem to contain Gold Ducat, which I have read is an issue now.

Also the Rum and maple mix on this thread, does anyone mix it regularly? I want to buy the ingredients but want some input. I am currently using the Vapucco R&R and I am loving it.
New to DIY and it is like planning to have children if not worse.

This thread so far is gold.

Hi Everyone

I have 2 x questions.
I am looking for a Chocolate tobacco, I have seen a couple and they seem to contain Gold Ducat, which I have read is an issue now.

Also the Rum and maple mix on this thread, does anyone mix it regularly? I want to buy the ingredients but want some input. I am currently using the Vapucco R&R and I am loving it.
New to DIY and it is like planning to have children if not worse.

This thread so far is gold.
I think it also contains gold ducat, so problem again. @Andre suggested that you add some Inawera Black for pipe or a strong tobacco to it as well, the new formulation is a lot weaker it seems.

Back