DIY Tobacco Recipes

I think it also contains gold ducat, so problem again. @Andre suggested that you add some Inawera Black for pipe or a strong tobacco to it as well, the new formulation is a lot weaker it seems.

hi all, yes hold back on the Gold Ducat, or rework the recipe, it is very weak, in my opinion

hi all, yes hold back on the Gold Ducat, or rework the recipe, it is very weak, in my opinion
Thanks for the feedback on taste, we are going to have to play around with this one as I need a rum and maple, not going to just have Rodeo.

hi,

could any of the tobacco fundi's please advise some tobacco recipes which need minimal to no steeping ?

is there even such a thing ? any suggestions will be most welcome

@Ruwaid

hi,

could any of the tobacco fundi's please advise some tobacco recipes which need minimal to no steeping ?

is there even such a thing ? any suggestions will be most welcome

@Ruwaid

Fear's Cardinal is good to go after a day or so and is my favourite RY4 juice. And the bonus is that it just gets better, especially if you follow his suggestion and double the FLV tobacco %.

Hi FOrumites!
Can anyone recommend a Simple recipe thats good? Yeah its asking for a lot I know, But Ive bought too many concentrates just to chuck them later.

I really enjoy AM4A and have used that plus 7 leaves ultimate.

Im looking for a more realistic Tobacco profile, I was originally looking for that 'toasted' Camel or Marlboro flav, any recommendations?

Hi FOrumites!
Can anyone recommend a Simple recipe thats good? Yeah its asking for a lot I know, But Ive bought too many concentrates just to chuck them later.

I really enjoy AM4A and have used that plus 7 leaves ultimate.

Im looking for a more realistic Tobacco profile, I was originally looking for that 'toasted' Camel or Marlboro flav, any recommendations?
If you looking for that toasted taste then you need to get some FLV Kentucky blend

Sent using Tapatalk

If you looking for that toasted taste then you need to get some FLV Kentucky blend

Sent using Tapatalk
Added to my BLCK vape cart

any recommendations on the recipe?

Kentucky blend on its own is also good

Sent using Tapatalk
I really enjoyed AM4A on its own, I think I will do one like this:
AM4A
kentuckey blend
black fire

I really enjoyed AM4A on its own, I think I will do one like this:
AM4A
kentuckey blend
black fire

hi, I also have AM4A as and ADV on its own, love it, tell me, what percentage you mixing it up at ?

Just a heads up. @Andre , I had some forgotten Davinci , that I discovered today after a steep of 11 months in a dark place, and it is just si damn good, infact, brilliant . Definitely going to mix another 200 ml over the weekend and just leave it.

Seems to be a recurring theme with Inw. They have basically killed all their good flavours. Like Concrete and Wayne, I'm done with Inw. I will finish what I have but will not restock any of their flavours.

I have tried coffees and Tobaccos with only failure in the past. I later found AM4A and thats the closest to acceptable Tobacco that I managed to get with my DIY.

I am getting ready now to mix the below recipe, Can you guys please give me some indication if this will work or not? Thanks!!
WOW the Kentucky Blend is Daaark!!!

I know the single flav recommendations are as follow:
AM4A @ 6% (My Preference)
Kentucky Blend @ 4% (recommendation @Andre )

So Im thinking:
(INW) AM4A @ 4%
(FLV) Kentuckey blend @ 2.5%

I like the sweetness that AM4A has to counter the 'Dry' mouth feel of tobaccos (Ive tried 7 leaves Ultimate and found it VERY Dry), So does this look like a good one? any suggestions?

I have tried coffees and Tobaccos with only failure in the past. I later found AM4A and thats the closest to acceptable Tobacco that I managed to get with my DIY.

I am getting ready now to mix the below recipe, Can you guys please give me some indication if this will work or not? Thanks!!

So Im thinking:
(INW) AM4A @ 4%

I like the sweetness that AM4A has to counter the 'Dry' mouth feel of tobaccos (Ive tried 7 leaves Ultimate and found it VERY Dry), So does this look like a good one? any suggestions?
That sounds good for your taste. The Kentucky should add some depth and a bit of toasted character. Give it a go. And let us know.

So Im thinking:
(INW) AM4A @ 4%

hi @Dietz I recently got some Kentucky Blend and loving it, mixing it solo at 4%, love it

keen on your or Andre's idea of mixing am4a and the kentucky, please let me know how it turns out

regards

hi @Dietz I recently got some Kentucky Blend and loving it, mixing it solo at 4%, love it

keen on your or Andre's idea of mixing am4a and the kentucky, please let me know how it turns out

regards
Well I liked AM4A but needed something More "Toasted Tobaccoey", @GregF suggested The Kentucky and I read up on @Andre 's notes and recommendations on using it, So this will definitely be a Team Effort thing :borra2::borra2:

Thanks Will keep you posted on how it turns out.

hi @Andre apologies if this has been discussed somewhere already, if so please point me to it, but the question is that I note there is a 7 Leaves (INW) and there is a 7 Leaves Ultimate (FA) ?

since great success lately on the Kentucky Blend I want to try the 7 Leaves, but now stumped as to which one

regards

hi @Andre apologies if this has been discussed somewhere already, if so please point me to it, but the question is that I note there is a 7 Leaves (INW) and there is a 7 Leaves Ultimate (FA) ?

since great success lately on the Kentucky Blend I want to try the 7 Leaves, but now stumped as to which one

regards
I have only tried the FA 7 Leaves Ultimate as a standalone. My notes here - and just below that post are notes from @RichJB.
I thinks @GregF has used INW 7 Leaves and might have some thoughts on it.

Back