DIY Tobacco Recipes

Eh eh, no no no no no, @Cornelius gets the honor, he's already mixed:D saved by my slowness, enjoying life as a sloth in this instance!:cool:
I opened ghe bottle last night. And it smells very very very Honey! I love honey for instance the Vapebucco Honey is amazing. But the smell on this. Lol
Will give it to 21 days before I try. But don't have to much hope for the mix.

I opened ghe bottle last night. And it smells very very very Honey! I love honey for instance the Vapebucco Honey is amazing. But the smell on this. Lol
Will give it to 21 days before I try. But don't have to much hope for the mix.
Please let us mere mortals know the verdict, and dibs on the blue BB should it not be so good:D

I have tried coffees and Tobaccos with only failure in the past. I later found AM4A and thats the closest to acceptable Tobacco that I managed to get with my DIY.

I am getting ready now to mix the below recipe, Can you guys please give me some indication if this will work or not? Thanks!!
WOW the Kentucky Blend is Daaark!!!

I know the single flav recommendations are as follow:
AM4A @ 6% (My Preference)
Kentucky Blend @ 4% (recommendation @Andre )

So Im thinking:
(INW) AM4A @ 4%
(FLV) Kentuckey blend @ 2.5%

I like the sweetness that AM4A has to counter the 'Dry' mouth feel of tobaccos (Ive tried 7 leaves Ultimate and found it VERY Dry), So does this look like a good one? any suggestions?
This has been very interesting, I did not like it very much the 1st two days as I could not really get the Kentucky Blend. This morning I get more of the Kentucky, So it seems like the steep improved it a bit. So my end verdict so far is that its not bad, but not that strong tobacco featuring that Im looking for. With that said, if you are looking for tobacco more on the AM4A side while being rounded off with a toasted tobacco in the back, this one might work for you

I still want to swap the % and see what that comes out to as Im looking for a more potent Kentucky profile rounded off with the AM4A. Will update on my next mix of this one.

This has been very interesting, I did not like it very much the 1st two days as I could not really get the Kentucky Blend. This morning I get more of the Kentucky, So it seems like the steep improved it a bit. So my end verdict so far is that its not bad, but not that strong tobacco featuring that Im looking for. With that said, if you are looking for tobacco more on the AM4A side while being rounded off with a toasted tobacco in the back, this one might work for you

I still want to swap the % and see what that comes out to as Im looking for a more potent Kentucky profile rounded off with the AM4A. Will update on my next mix of this one.
AM4A is potent. I would try it at a lower percentage. My favourite AM4A recipe is below. It still retains the essential AM4A character even at that low percentage. Most of the other stuff is for more of a tobacco taste and to make it less sweet.

upload_2018-5-9_10-22-6.png

AM4A is potent. I would try it at a lower percentage. My favourite AM4A recipe is below. It still retains the essential AM4A character even at that low percentage. Most of the other stuff is for more of a tobacco taste and to make it less sweet.

View attachment 131470
Thanks @Andre so what would your % be if you where mixing this based on what Ive noted about it. I can definitely taste that the Kentucky is the profile Im looking for.

This mix was:
AM4A @ 4.5%
Kentucky blend @ 2.5%

For some reason I think the last AM4A I used was not from INW, but I cannot find another brand or remember the brand I used? In my mind this AM4A is Much stronger than the on I used initially.

Thanks @Andre so what would your % be if you where mixing this based on what Ive noted about it. I can definitely taste that the Kentucky is the profile Im looking for.

This mix was:
AM4A @ 4.5%
Kentucky blend @ 2.5%

For some reason I think the last AM4A I used was not from INW, but I cannot find another brand or remember the brand I used? In my mind this AM4A is Much stronger than the on I used initially.
I probably would have tried AM4A at 2.0% or 1.5% with the Kentucky at 3.5% or 3.0%, considering what I could gleam of your taste.

Hi guys,
Im searching for mild/smooth tobacco and honey recipe. Does anyone have one to share?

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

tfa black honey at 5%
bavarian cream at 3% .
very good but imho need some more tobacco and less honey

Hi guys,
Im searching for mild/smooth tobacco and honey recipe. Does anyone have one to share?

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk
Try this one. Very mild, smooth and sweet.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2362405/Honey Cigar

Another sweet base for tobacco that I'm playing with is Molasses, its gotta dark, goopy, treacle taste to it that will go well with a lot of tobacco's. Any one have any recommendations?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Looks good, im surprised by the % that they use
They are pretty potent. Don't need much for some good flavour.

I have around 70 tobacco concentrates and out of all of them, three Flavorah's stand out, Cured, Kentucky Blend and Red Burley. I was never a fan of spending the extra bucks on expensive concentrates like these, but they are worth every penny. I'd like to get the other Flavorah Tobacco's but no one seems to be stocking them locally. I've bought all the ones that Blckvapour stocks.

Cardinal and Holly Nilla Rillo are two great recipes you should try.

They are pretty potent. Don't need much for some good flavour.

I have around 70 tobacco concentrates and out of all of them, three Flavorah's stand out, Cured, Kentucky Blend and Red Burley. I was never a fan of spending the extra bucks on expensive concentrates like these, but they are worth every penny. I'd like to get the other Flavorah Tobacco's but no one seems to be stocking them locally. I've bought all the ones that Blckvapour stocks.

Cardinal and Holly Nilla Rillo are two great recipes you should try.

My Cardinal tester is steeping! The Holy Nilla Rillo sounds interesting. Is there a link to the recipy or is it private?

My Cardinal tester is steeping! The Holy Nilla Rillo sounds interesting. Is there a link to the recipy or is it private?
Sure, here it is. Really good cigar flavour.

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/51197#holy_nilla_rillo_by_killacode

In my Cardinal I swapped Cured Tobacco for the Kentucky Blend. Not a major difference, just a little adjustment for me. The Holy Holy Grail RY4 is amazing. Unfortunately not so hot on higher nic for when I MTL, the buttery note gets lost for me. But this rocks in an RDA @ 3mg

Sure, here it is. Really good cigar flavour.

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/51197#holy_nilla_rillo_by_killacode

In my Cardinal I swapped Cured Tobacco for the Kentucky Blend. Not a major difference, just a little adjustment for me. The Holy Holy Grail RY4 is amazing. Unfortunately not so hot on higher nic for when I MTL, the buttery note gets lost for me. But this rocks in an RDA @ 3mg

Thanks for the link, hope to be able to maybe mix this weekend. Maybe I can do this one, rule 1 permitting.

last month mixed up 30ml's Gold Ducat (INW) new version at 7%, more out of frustration than anything else

today found it after forgetting about it for a month, cracked it open and to my pleasant surprise turned out very nice !!

This mix was:
AM4A @ 4.5%
Kentucky blend @ 2.5%

I mixed up the following batches:
V2
AM4A @ 4.5%
Kentucky blend @ 2.5%

V3
AM4A @ 1%
Kentucky blend @ 6%

V2 was still a bit too high on the AM4A with alot of sweetness and V3 is definitely closer to what Im looking for but not full enough on the tobacco profile.

SO Before I give up completely with Tobaccos, Can I please ask if I can buy a few mixed tobacco samples (10ml) from you experience Tobacco mixers?
I dont see a point in buying another concentrate related to tobacco if I dont know at least what some of them taste like.

@Andre ,@vicTor, @GregF, @Room Fogger, @Cornelius, @GSM500

I would pay what it cost you to make if you can make me a recommended single flavor in 10ml of your top 4 Tobacco concentrates that you would recommend, I will also pay the courier cost.

I have been searching for a tobacco that matches my taste, And so far the closes I have been has been the TWISP QUE TOBACCO pods, that genuinely tastes like a tobacco, an old school pipe tobacco almost like a rum and maple. So Im looking for something similar, or as close to decent pipe tobacco or strong tobacco like a camel or Marlboro.

Thanks

Last edited:
last month mixed up 30ml's Gold Ducat (INW) new version at 7%, more out of frustration than anything else

today found it after forgetting about it for a month, cracked it open and to my pleasant surprise turned out very nice !!
How is the new version marked?

I have Gold Ducat that I bought from blckvapour.co.za in November 2017 so it's about 6 to 7 months old.

I'd like to know if I have the new or old version and how they differ.

Mine is pretty good, smooth with a chocolate and smoke prune kinda aftertaste.

V2
AM4A @ 4.5%
Kentucky blend @ 2.5%

V3
AM4A @ 1%
Kentucky blend @ 6%

V2 was still a bit too high on the AM4A with alot of sweetness and V3 is definitely closer to what Im looking for but not full enough on the tobacco profile.

SO Before I give up completely with Tobaccos, Can I please ask if I can buy a few mixed tobacco samples (10ml) from you experience Tobacco mixers?
I dont see a point in buying another concentrate related to tobacco if I dont know at least what some of them taste like.

I would pay what it cost you to make if you can make me a recommended single flavor in 10ml of your top 4 Tobacco concentrates that you would recommend, I will also pay the courier cost.

I have been searching for a tobacco that matches my taste, And so far the closes I have been has been the TWISP QUE TOBACCO pods, that genuinely tastes like a tobacco, an old school pipe tobacco almost like a rum and maple. So Im looking for something similar, or as close to decent pipe tobacco or strong tobacco like a camel or Marlboro.

Thanks

honored that I'm in the list, but as a newbie myself wont be able to help out here much ...lol

How is the new version marked?

I have Gold Ducat that I bought from blckvapour.co.za in November 2017 so it's about 6 to 7 months old.

I'd like to know if I have the new or old version and how they differ.

Mine is pretty good, smooth with a chocolate and smoke prune kinda aftertaste.

hi, only purchased mine this year April

20180513_182728.jpg

V2
AM4A @ 4.5%
Kentucky blend @ 2.5%

V3
AM4A @ 1%
Kentucky blend @ 6%

Thanks
PM me your details and preferred nic strength.

V2
AM4A @ 4.5%
Kentucky blend @ 2.5%

V3
AM4A @ 1%
Kentucky blend @ 6%

Thanks
INW Am4a has a little citrus/floral note which is probably putting you off.
Have you played around with Virginia and/or Burley. Those two make a big difference in a mix.
INW DNB also played a big part with me when I started with the tobaccos.
Have you tried Mr Hardwicks Rodeo Oneshot. That has NET in it and is quite good.
I have a huge tobacco selection in my rotation which has kept me going for a while now but the closest and best to a true tobacco has been the ones with NET in them. In fact now down the line after all this time off the cigs they get a bit harsh sometimes.
You can PM me your details if you want and I will see if I can put some of my rotation into a shipment to CT but I am sure @Andre will have something that will tickle your fancy.

V2
AM4A @ 4.5%
Kentucky blend @ 2.5%

V3
AM4A @ 1%
Kentucky blend @ 6%

Thanks
I am honored that you would mention me as someone that can advise in this regard, thank you very much, but as per @vicTor , I am also just starting my journey with tobacco. All that I can say is that @Andre is most definately the one guy that can assist in this regard.

Something that you can keep in the back of your mind is that I am starting to enjoy @method1 Mr Hardwics Rodeo One Shot. It has a earthy taste untill the 2 week mark, and then only gets better from there. My batch is now just over 1 month and it has now changed to a more pipey kind of taste, and is the most realistic tobacco that I am starting to enjoy more and more as my bedtime vape in my e-pipe with a Basal tank and think it is a 1.6 ohm coil. I think the fact that is a NET makes the difference in taste.

Hope you get sorted and please let us mere mortals know what secret elixirs Andre shares with you. Many happy clouds to you.

making this tonight !!

I cant wait to try it

anyway, after a 41 day steep, this Ultimate Cherry is actually not too bad !

tried it again this morning and havent been able to put it down today

initially thoughts were that the Gold Ducat was way too weak and wasnt enjoying it, but seems to have settled nicely

anyway, after a 41 day steep, this Ultimate Cherry is actually not too bad !

tried it again this morning and havent been able to put it down today

initially thoughts were that the Gold Ducat was way too weak and wasnt enjoying it, but seems to have settled nicely
Yep the longer steep needed for the new gold ducat it seems

Back