DIY Tobacco - Rum and Maple

Hi guys! Sorry to revive an "oldish" thread, but this the only forum/site that I've seen that references a Rum & Maple 0mg product/recipe.

I'm a first time casual vaper, and desperately looking for a Rum & Maple juice. Any help on where I can buy this? I don't want to spend like R500 on ingredients and then I might not like it.

Thanks!
Hi @JohannB PM me your details and I will send you some. No problem

Hi guys! Sorry to revive an "oldish" thread, but this the only forum/site that I've seen that references a Rum & Maple 0mg product/recipe.

I'm a first time casual vaper, and desperately looking for a Rum & Maple juice. Any help on where I can buy this? I don't want to spend like R500 on ingredients and then I might not like it.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum @JohannB and wishing you well on your vaping journey

If you want to buy a ready made juice, give the Vapbucco Rum & Maple juice a try
https://www.vapecartel.co.za/collec...s/vapbucco-rum-maple-30ml?variant=27027944003

It is a local juice sold by a reputable local vaping vendor called Vape Cartel. I havent tried it myself but my mom has and she likes it! She likes tobacco juices.

Hi there @JohanB Welcome to this forum. I hope you pop in again and join us.

There are a few ways to make NET with pipe tobacco. I googled and tried some methods - the cold extraction being the best one, and the crock pot being another, if you want a bit of natural nicotine punch.

If you are adventurous, you could probably buy 2 bags of boxer and give it a bash. (I too was a pipe smoker) My NET didn't taste as how I expected, but the results can also be blended. It's not expensive to make at all.

Good luck in your quest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow what a great bunch of guys! Thanks for all the advice! Greg I'll send you a PM, thanks!

@Waine, I'm only on the first season of Breaking Bad, maybe on Season 3 I'll understand what you said

Welcome to the forum @JohannB and wishing you well on your vaping journey

If you want to buy a ready made juice, give the Vapbucco Rum & Maple juice a try
https://www.vapecartel.co.za/collec...s/vapbucco-rum-maple-30ml?variant=27027944003

It is a local juice sold by a reputable local vaping vendor called Vape Cartel. I havent tried it myself but my mom has and she likes it! She likes tobacco juices.

Thanks! They seem to be the only place that sells it, but I want the 0 nicotene version, which they don't have.

Thanks! They seem to be the only place that sells it, but I want the 0 nicotene version, which they don't have.

Ok, maybe send them a message and they might be able to make you a zero mg version

Ok, maybe send them a message and they might be able to make you a zero mg version

I haven't thought of that, thanks! Do you perhaps know if they have a rep on the forum? Otherwise I'll just pop them an email.

I haven't thought of that, thanks! Do you perhaps know if they have a rep on the forum? Otherwise I'll just pop them an email.

Yes they do - but better to ask them in their subforum or send them a PM - we are in the general threads here and vendors are not allowed to discuss their products directly outside their subforums.

Person you can PM is @KieranD

Wow what a great bunch of guys! Thanks for all the advice! Greg I'll send you a PM, thanks!

@Waine, I'm only on the first season of Breaking Bad, maybe on Season 3 I'll understand what you said

Lol...DIY juice is not Rocket science. It's easier than you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok Guys, I was lucky enough to try Greg's R&M juice. In one word..."WOW". I have never actually smoked R&M, but my grandfather did. I loved the smell, the warm comforting aroma of the Maple and pipe tobacco.

I must add that it is still about a week or two away from fully steeping properly, but here goes...

The first 2ml I vaped was great! The Maple syrup comes through strong, it wasn't as sweet as I thought. The flavour was so realistic and I was waiting for that "throat hit" that the sweetness of syrup gives but it just lingered on the tongue (which I like). The oak develops nicely and the rum is so smooth with a subtle tobacco at the end. All in all it is a very nice daily vape which I think many people will enjoy.

I see some have added a stronger pipe tobacco to the original recipe, but that I think is like salt on food, everyone's taste/need is different. For my personal taste I was looking for more of a tobacco flavour, so the the 2nd batch I mixed 50% Greg's R&M and 50% Naked Tobacco (which I had on hand). This emphasized the tobacco flavour a bit more bringing out the classic pipe R&M aroma. Like I said, wanting more tobacco is my personal taste but the original recipe is spot on with the the R&M flavour.

Thank you Greg for this awesome juice!

Thanks for the feedback @JohannB glad you enjoyed it.
You are 100% correct, everyone will taste and need something different in a juice and that is the beauty of DIY. We can change and adjust to suite our own needs.

Definitely @Silver - I purchased a special order from Kieran Daly - Vapbucco R&M 0mg - because they don’t usually do 0mg - and have been keeping a close watch on this DIY R&M by GregF and I will soon have the privilege to test both Store and DIY - Awesome

Definitely @Silver - I purchased a special order from Kieran Daly - Vapbucco R&M 0mg - because they don’t usually do 0mg - and have been keeping a close watch on this DIY R&M by GregF and I will soon have the privilege to test both Store and DIY - Awesome

Thats great
Am keen to hear how they compare!
Tobacco is a special kind of flavour and finding a great tobacco juice is just awesome

Awesome. Please let us know if it's a winner. Need another nice tobacco juice.

If you like Greg's R & M, which I do, you will also like Mr Hardwick's Rodeo. It is a oneshot - just add nicotine, PG and VG.

Last edited:
Back