DIY Tobacco - Rum and Maple

is it vapable post shake at all?

Last edited:
@GregF
Thanks for the response.
I was meaning does it change quiet drastically? or just smooth out?
as i have had a lot of tobacco mixes that i actually preferred post shake then after a steep.

@GregF
Thanks for the response.
I was meaning does it change quiet drastically? or just smooth out?
as i have had a lot of tobacco mixes that i actually preferred post shake then after a steep.
It does not change that much. It will be sweeter and sharper just after mixing. After a few weeks the maple does calm down and the tobacco will be a bit smoother after the creams have done their thing.

Well i just mixed up 400mls of it today. Had to order from 3 different vendors to make it. It does smell awesome!
its mixed 50/50 and has been on the magnetic stirrer for awhile and a good shake also.
Probably ganna try some shortly.Will update afterwards.
20180314_094745_resized.jpg

Well i just mixed up 400mls of it today. Had to order from 3 different vendors to make it. It does smell awesome!
its mixed 50/50 and has been on the magnetic stirrer for awhile and a good shake also.
Probably ganna try some shortly.Will update afterwards.
View attachment 125867

Why does it look so milky?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@JohannB
Because i just shook it really hard and it was on the magnetic stirrer for an hour. Its clear now.
Anyways i did try some. I must say its pretty good fresh and im sure even better later on.
I did also try a small batch with INW black for pipe increased to 2% and i must say i like it even more.But I do enjoy strong tobacco flavours.
I only vape tobaccos lately.

@JohannB
Because i just shook it really hard and it was on the magnetic stirrer for an hour. Its clear now.
Anyways i did try some. I must say its pretty good fresh and im sure even better later on.
I did also try a small batch with INW black for pipe increased to 2% and i must say i like it even more.But I do enjoy strong tobacco flavours.
I only vape tobaccos lately.

Awesome stuff! Glad it came out a success!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well im finally reporting on my batch of this. As per my post i upped the INW black for pipe to 2% i decided to try 3%.
At first it too much and dominated the mix but after a week of steeping im glad to say im extremely happy with it.
However i visited my mom today and filled up my reload rta with it and had lunch with her and she was like are you vaping curry? LOL
Yeah so to her its curry! but hey i like it and i dont get a curry vibe. I know my adjustment is a large one so i have probably completely changed the mix but i have always been after stronger tobacco flavours using low ohm complex builds and this mix works well for me.

I mixed this recipe to the exact ml today from this recipe. Smells great very strong tobacco but good. This little post is what made me join ecigssa months ago when I googled for rum maple tobacco recipe. Just needs to steep now then I'm onto it. Huge thanks to @GregF for this one.

I mixed this recipe to the exact ml today from this recipe. Smells great very strong tobacco but good. This little post is what made me join ecigssa months ago when I googled for rum maple tobacco recipe. Just needs to steep now then I'm onto it. Huge thanks to @GregF for this one.

It's a pleasure @fbb1964 glad you enjoying it.

Just some feedback on this recipe if I may. I've let it steep for 4 weeks now and tested it this morning for the first time. One word. WOW. You've nailed it to a T mate. Not too sweet not overly tobacco just the smoothest richest closest to a real RMT. I would strongly suggest any diy juice vaper that likes a sweet tobacco juice to try this mix. I won't change the final recipe a single thing with the %s of the flavours used it's just perfect. You could not buy tobacco juice that's this good! Great one @GregF and @Andre. Legends..

Last edited:
After much procrastination 30 days ago I mixed this up , threw it back of a cupboard and left. Today my calendar reminder buzzed and with much excitement wicked up and filled

mr @GregF you Sir, have nailed this to perfection

thank you for the recipe ... my search for a R&M is over ...

Back