Diy twisp juice

Winston

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
As some twisp users might know,only twisp juice are safe for the vega and other devices due to the 50vg/50pg mix they have however its costly,now other brands offer 70vg/30pg mixes that are 2 thick for the twisp if lets say you dilute it with bp grade pg is this safe?and if so is the type in the pic correct?

Attachments

• IMG-20170514-WA0004.jpeg
    IMG-20170514-WA0004.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 50
also, what juice do you use in your twisp?
if you are using the "pure" range, I read somewhere, I think on twisp's website that those are 100% VG.
so I think you should be fine vaping 70/30 juice. Almost all my friends who twisp, vape diy 70/30 juice on a wide variety of twisps, even the Aero which I believe uses the same coils as the Vega.

Ok so i have been vaping on my diy mix for 2 days and really cant complain!i bought wicked wicks 6mg strawmellow and mixed 7/10 parts,and then added 3/10 parts propylene glycol as in the pic above and about 1/10 parts twisp cubano 18mg just to get the extra nic,vapes real easy even at 15w,has a nice th,and a good sweet taste.and the fact that i can now produce about 40ml juice for 100bucks that doesnt destroy a twisp coil

I have a Areo X
Found their nicotine % too strong and Juice expensive.
Mix my own now 50/50 VG/PG 4% Nicotine 8 % Flavour (6%Tobacco & 2% Chocolate Cherry) experimenting at the moment might change Flavor ratio . Enjoying my Vape and the spare bucks in my wallet.

50vg/50pg is what twisp juices are made of, I make juice for a chick at work for her twisp and 50/50 works perfect.

Back