DIY - Your first time

Howzit all

I just recieved my DIY stuff from Skyblue - cant wait to enter the next chapter of my vaping.

These are the concentrates i have - please look at them and give me some recipes.....

Will start with 10 ml batches.

Thanks for the help

Peanut butter
Hazelnut Praline
Milk / Dairy
Ripe Banana
Vanilla Custard
Menthol
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
RY4 Double
Toasted Marsh-mellow
Meringue
Caramel
Cheese Cake
Greek Yogurt
Sweet Cream
Smooth
Koolada
Pear
Whipped Cream
Strawberry Ripe
Bavarian Cream
Milk Chocolate
Graham Cracker clear
Dulce De Leche
DX vanilla Cup Cake
Coconut Flavor
Sour Flavor

Hi All

Firstly Thank you so much to the contributors of this forum. All the reading from these forums really made my first attempt so much easier and less daunting:)

So I made my first juices last night:) Did 2.
20ml
Nicotine 3mg
Strawberry ripe 12%(tfa)
Bavarian Cream 5%(tfa)
Koolada 2%(tfa)
Warm bath and lots of shaking and off the bat a very nice vape. I think I could've added more strawberry but maybe with a bit of steep it will improve(It won't last that long though) Think I'll make another batch of this tonight as I'm really enjoying it.

Also did:
20ml 80%vg
3mg Nicotine
Cookies and cream(FW) 12%
Bavarian cream(tfa) 2%
Warm bath lots of shaking.
I have not tried this one yet.

Any other recipes I can try? I have the following for now:
Bavarian cream 75%vg
Strawberry ripe
Dragon fruit
Marschmallow
Cookies and cream(fw)
Koolada

Very exciting stuff this DIY

Hi All

Firstly Thank you so much to the contributors of this forum. All the reading from these forums really made my first attempt so much easier and less daunting:)

So I made my first juices last night:) Did 2.
20ml
Nicotine 3mg
Strawberry ripe 12%(tfa)
Bavarian Cream 5%(tfa)
Koolada 2%(tfa)
Warm bath and lots of shaking and off the bat a very nice vape. I think I could've added more strawberry but maybe with a bit of steep it will improve(It won't last that long though) Think I'll make another batch of this tonight as I'm really enjoying it.

Also did:
20ml 80%vg
3mg Nicotine
Cookies and cream(FW) 12%
Bavarian cream(tfa) 2%
Warm bath lots of shaking.
I have not tried this one yet.

Any other recipes I can try? I have the following for now:
Bavarian cream 75%vg
Strawberry ripe
Dragon fruit
Marschmallow
Cookies and cream(fw)
Koolada

Very exciting stuff this DIY
Most welcome to the forum. DIY is fun for sure. I have also just started on this journey, but am far down the rabbit hole.

Many recipes and discussions in this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/calling-all-diyers.t10799/

From what I see in your recipes, Mustard Milk (strawberry and cream) is a must for you. It is in the thread above or you can find the original here.

Also visit www.e-liquid-recipes.com

Planning on getting in a big haul of DIY flavors from Vape Hyper...I was gonna start with the TFA flavors but can y'all recommend any of the DIY brands to start with, is TFA any good. I wanna mix up some desert flavors but with a refreshing twist. Oh, Diacetyl free if possible. By the way, I don't know where I should be asking is on the site...I'm still trying to figure out where everything is.

@Labvapes, I wouldn't go for any particular brand, they all have hits and misses. Probably the best idea is to head to alltheflavors.com, find some simple recipes that you like there, make note of which concentrates they use, and then order those. Start by defining what profiles you like. If you say desserts then flavours like TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust, Cap NY Cheesecake, Cap Sugar Cookie, FA Meringue, TFA or Cap Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, TFA Vanilla Swirl, FA Fuji, Cap Vanilla Custard, TFA Strawberry Ripe are all popular flavours. Enter those flavours into the flavour search at ATF and it will give you recipes that use them. From there, narrow down and decide what you want to mix.

If you want diacetyl free, use the v2 flavours of Cap or the DX flavours of TFA. FA flavours are generally diacetyl free. FW... well, let's not go there. ;)

@Labvapes, I wouldn't go for any particular brand, they all have hits and misses. Probably the best idea is to head to alltheflavors.com, find some simple recipes that you like there, make note of which concentrates they use, and then order those. Start by defining what profiles you like. If you say desserts then flavours like TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust, Cap NY Cheesecake, Cap Sugar Cookie, FA Meringue, TFA or Cap Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, TFA Vanilla Swirl, FA Fuji, Cap Vanilla Custard, TFA Strawberry Ripe are all popular flavours. Enter those flavours into the flavour search at ATF and it will give you recipes that use them. From there, narrow down and decide what you want to mix.

If you want diacetyl free, use the v2 flavours of Cap or the DX flavours of TFA. FA flavours are generally diacetyl free. FW... well, let's not go there. ;)

Nicely put...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Planning on getting in a big haul of DIY flavors from Vape Hyper...I was gonna start with the TFA flavors but can y'all recommend any of the DIY brands to start with, is TFA any good. I wanna mix up some desert flavors but with a refreshing twist. Oh, Diacetyl free if possible. By the way, I don't know where I should be asking is on the site...I'm still trying to figure out where everything is.
I stand by TFA it is a quality product.If you haven't already do yourself a favor and subscribe to DIYorDie on YouTube he has videos on every aspect of mixing.

Last edited:
Just my opinion but if I was starting DIY and I wanted to do my first order from Vape Hyper's range, and desserts was my focus, I would buy:
TFA:
Banana Cream
Banana Nut Bread
Blueberry Extra
Cheesecake Graham Crust
Cotton Candy
Dragonfruit
DX Bavarian Cream
Strawberry
Strawberry Ripe
Toasted Marshmallow
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Vanilla Swirl

Capella
Golden Pineapple
New York Cheesecake v1
Sugar Cookie v2
Super Sweet
Sweet Cream
Sweet Strawberry
Vanilla Custard v2
Vanilla Whipped Cream

Flavour Art
Caramel
Coconut
Cream Fresh
Fuji Apple

Lemon Sicily
Marshmallow
Meringue

Pear
Vienna Cream
White Peach
Watermelon

Inawera
Biscuit
Cactus
Creme Brulee
Milk Chocolate
Raspberry
Shisha Strawberry
Shisha Vanilla

Flavor West
Butterscotch Ripple
Butter Pecan
Hazelnut

Those are the pick of their flavours imo, and flavours that you will use over and over in many recipes. The must-haves are in red. There is some diacetyl in there but not bad levels. If you don't like any of the fruits, drop them. But try to keep the creams, custards, bakeries and base additives like Marshmallow, Meringue, Hazelnut, etc. They are super useful. It's a lot of flavours but you will be able to make a bunch of juices with those.

Great advice...

Thanks so much for the awesome advice, I will be sure to check out alltheflavors...

Just my opinion but if I was starting DIY and I wanted to do my first order from Vape Hyper's range, and desserts was my focus, I would buy:
TFA:
Banana Cream
Banana Nut Bread
Blueberry Extra
Cheesecake Graham Crust
Cotton Candy
Dragonfruit
DX Bavarian Cream
Strawberry
Strawberry Ripe
Toasted Marshmallow
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Vanilla Swirl

Capella
Golden Pineapple
New York Cheesecake v1
Sugar Cookie v2
Super Sweet
Sweet Cream
Sweet Strawberry
Vanilla Custard v2
Vanilla Whipped Cream

Flavour Art
Caramel
Coconut
Cream Fresh
Fuji Apple

Lemon Sicily
Marshmallow
Meringue

Pear
Vienna Cream
White Peach
Watermelon

Inawera
Biscuit
Cactus
Creme Brulee
Milk Chocolate
Raspberry
Shisha Strawberry
Shisha Vanilla

Flavor West
Butterscotch Ripple
Butter Pecan
Hazelnut

Those are the pick of their flavours imo, and flavours that you will use over and over in many recipes. The must-haves are in red. There is some diacetyl in there but not bad levels. If you don't like any of the fruits, drop them. But try to keep the creams, custards, bakeries and base additives like Marshmallow, Meringue, Hazelnut, etc. They are super useful. It's a lot of flavours but you will be able to make a bunch of juices with those.
Awesome...ya, super helpful, I will def be taking some of those desert numbers. Yumbles.

Hi all,

Okay so Im a noob when it comes to DIY,as in no idea of the whos who and whats what of concentrates,been trying out and so far everything I tried that was not a given recipe,was a flop...my one mix smells like bread dough

So looking at the waaaaaaaay more experienced gents in the diy...

I was thinking to try a Rice Crispies thing...

What I had in mind was:
TFA Rice Crunchies
TFA Sweet Cream
DX Milk

And what percentages would you recommend?

Am I way off track and probably on the road to mixing Camel poop again?Will it work?

Thanx in advance!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back