DNA 200 Check In

Wow, @method1, thats awesome! Thanks for posting
And thanks @BumbleBee - you are a star

So I just bought the most expensive rolo chocolate and got a free reuleaux :)

Will post some pics once I have finished playing around with escribe

@BumbleBee ,my Hcigar Vi200 is getting terrible battery life.I like everthing else about the mod but the battery sucks.I set the battery on the escribe soft ware but it still is lousey.Any advise will be great.
This is exactly the reason why I didn't jump on the DNA200 mods initially, the capacity of the LiPo batteries just didn't make sense to me. I have zero experience with LiPo cells so I can't advise you on getting more out of them, maybe one of the other members can help?

This is exactly the reason why I didn't jump on the DNA200 mods initially, the capacity of the LiPo batteries just didn't make sense to me. I have zero experience with LiPo cells so I can't advise you on getting more out of them, maybe one of the other members can help?
Regardless of all of that, the LiPO's will still only be able to do 25% of the capacity that our Rolo does...

900mah(x3) vs ~3000mah(x3). This was the exact reason that I chose the Rolo over any other DNA200 mod!

lolz, You know the effort and anguish to get this, but its done Cloud comp here I come, As soon an I figure out how to program this thing
press the small button till the screen displays 200W - then press the big button and inhale :)

Hahahaha! I would love to see and vape an actual 200w build - never managed that high myself! (I wanted to say that Ill eat my hat... but Ive seen videos of ppl vaping on car batteries, and thus dont want to waste a good hat!)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi peeps

A little bit off the topic here but I need some advice, just purchased a triade, and as a first time DNA and describe user I've been reading a lot and watching many videos, however most info thats available is a bit back dated. My question seems simple yet complicated, most of the vids I watched, when connection a DNA device to escribe, there isn't any presets in the 8 profiles available, so you have to go and setup each wire material with its CSV graphs or TCR values and so forth. Now when connecting the Tirade to Escribe, all 8 profiles already had presets, each for a different wire material. Does this mean Evolv simplified the experience and already done the work to include CSV settings for different wire materials? Do I still need to tweak the TCR/CSV values for a specific wire I wanna use that's already there?

I hope that made sense lol

Sent from my Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Hi peeps

A little bit off the topic here but I need some advice, just purchased a triade, and as a first time DNA and describe user I've been reading a lot and watching many videos, however most info thats available is a bit back dated. My question seems simple yet complicated, most of the vids I watched, when connection a DNA device to escribe, there isn't any presets in the 8 profiles available, so you have to go and setup each wire material with its CSV graphs or TCR values and so forth. Now when connecting the Tirade to Escribe, all 8 profiles already had presets, each for a different wire material. Does this mean Evolv simplified the experience and already done the work to include CSV settings for different wire materials? Do I still need to tweak the TCR/CSV values for a specific wire I wanna use that's already there?

I hope that made sense lol

Sent from my Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk
Yes.Lost Vape have already setup and configured most wires on the Triade.

Back