DNA 200 Check In

kev mac

Old enough to know better
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I know it's early but has any one obtained a DNA 200 device? If so let us know!

I know it's early but has any one obtained a DNA 200 device? If so let us know!
Hey buddy
hang in there @KieranD should be getting in soon...not sure about the arrival time but hang in there bro...I seen ecigstore has a pre-order of R3500 and arrival for October i think.....

Hey buddy
hang in there @KieranD should be getting in soon...not sure about the arrival time but hang in there bro...I seen ecigstore has a pre-order of R3500 and arrival for October i think.....
Hi @Mario I believe these are local shops and I'm from the States so this would definitely add to my wait time, lol I've got one on the way (Hcigar dna200) from Vape Street in Vegas they tell me they're coming in as we speak so we'll see. Hope to have it soon. I'd like to see what members are buying like we did w/ the Temp Control thread. I think this is gonna be huge!

Yes they have been fixed with the new updated version, but mine is part of the first 200 made with all the " issues ". I have been using it for 10 days now without any issues. The day I got it I tried to pull the 510 connection out with pliers and it did not come loose. The only thing I fixed was the battery connections.

NICE DA ROACH!!!!

Loving the firing button :)

Yes they have been fixed with the new updated version, but mine is part of the first 200 made with all the " issues ". I have been using it for 10 days now without any issues. The day I got it I tried to pull the 510 connection out with pliers and it did not come loose. The only thing I fixed was the battery connections.
Glad it's working for you

Vaporshark DNA200
87e842792d1dbc263a16fd26ce2f4f10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Paulie that set up looks stunning..

Hows the battery life on the shark?

At 40-60 watts you can get around 6 hours if you only use this device above that closer to 4 hours! Over 100 watts you will get +/- 3 hours on it so i dont recommend it if you only want 1 device that you want to vape above 60watts all day.

At 40-60 watts you can get around 6 hours if you only use this device above that closer to 4 hours! Over 100 watts you will get +/- 3 hours on it so i dont recommend it if you only want 1 device that you want to vape above 60watts all day.
That's a valid point. I suppose if you vaping between 40-60 watts it's not too bad. Granted, I don't have the slightest clue how long a dual 18650 100w+ mod would last. Just looking at it from a non comparative perspective.

That's a valid point. I suppose if you vaping between 40-60 watts it's not too bad. Granted, I don't have the slightest clue how long a dual 18650 100w+ mod would last. Just looking at it from a non comparative perspective.

The shark is great for people who vape below 60w and want a full day vape but the guys looking for 100W+ vapes will battle with the shark 900mah. I have plenty of mods though so it doesnt bother me and its super small and light which i love!

The shark is great for people who vape below 60w and want a full day vape but the guys looking for 100W+ vapes will battle with the shark 900mah. I have plenty of mods though so it doesnt bother me and its super small and light which i love!
According to the annoying Rip Trippers it's lighter than the Evic VTC mini with a battery in it.. That must be awesome to have in hand. I wonder when the local vendors will start stocking it.

i tried that one last night....with a CCI Triforce on top. OMG! Absolutely enjoyed this setup on 200W.... TC. No dry hits....and plumes galore. Must have one of those....

Triforce must be the best cloud chasing tank (!) on the market right now. I did not expect such a performance.

Back