DNA 60

Doug1170

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all I have never touched ecribe _ I have a DNA 60 on my Dovpo Collage all I want to change is the wattage up and down to 1 watt increments .
I down loaded the software but cant see where to change that setting ? can any one here help ?

Hi all I have never touched ecribe _ I have a DNA 60 on my Dovpo Collage all I want to change is the wattage up and down to 1 watt increments .
I down loaded the software but cant see where to change that setting ? can any one here help ?

Hey @Rob Fisher can't you help Doug out here? You are our resident DNA fundi :)

To change Watt Increments, launch Theme Designer and download the theme on your device.

Go to the Screens tab, click Main Screen, click the Watts field you want to change. Go to Source, it will say "Coil power". Click Options. Change either Decimal Places or Step Size.

Then upload the theme. Should work.
1655620519439.png

To change Watt Increments, launch Theme Designer and download the theme on your device.

Go to the Screens tab, click Main Screen, click the Watts field you want to change. Go to Source, it will say "Coil power". Click Options. Change either Decimal Places or Step Size.

Then upload the theme. Should work.
View attachment 257829
Thank you all sorted out now -

Last edited:
Back