Don't edit my signature without my permission

• Thread starter wikked
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question what's a B and M store? Genuinely curious

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
A place you walk into and immediately feel uncomfortable vs a place where you can just hang out.

I went to a B&M the other day just cause I was curious and the guy approached me all aggressive and said "what you vaping bro, what you vaping??". I played along and showed him my Reo and he started going on about sub ohming and how he's been vaping for 5 years and. And I was all like :nod: :nod: :nod: :wait: :nod: :nod: :wait: :nod: .. then I left :whew:

It is very sad to see what is going on in the forum, used to be a great. Now member and sorry to say, admin/moderators /Etc are spoiling it. So sad to see it happen on the forum, but hey, not the first time. All the best to all of you guys, I'm out.

I think the constant retaliation is the worst part...match an offence to a consequence and just follow through...all this mud slinging is making me nauseously dizzy...

I think the constant retaliation is the worst part...match an offence to a consequence and just follow through...all this mud slinging is making me nauseously dizzy...
Mud slinging in bikinis. Now we are talking.

I think from now on all disputes must be settled by a cloud blowing at dawn. He with the biggest cloud wins. :p

A place you walk into and immediately feel uncomfortable vs a place where you can just hang out.

I went to a B&M the other day just cause I was curious and the guy approached me all aggressive and said "what you vaping bro, what you vaping??". I played along and showed him my Reo and he started going on about sub ohming and how he's been vaping for 5 years and. And I was all like :nod: :nod: :nod: :wait: :nod: :nod: :wait: :nod: .. then I left :whew:
Sorry about that from a member to a new member. It is not usually like this, but forums all over the world go through such stages. Sanity does prevail in the end.

It is very sad to see what is going on in the forum, used to be a great. Now member and sorry to say, admin/moderators /Etc are spoiling it. So sad to see it happen on the forum, but hey, not the first time. All the best to all of you guys, I'm out.
Will miss you mate.
Yeah, I tend to agree.

I wish I could embed banjo music in this thread. Go search for "Duelling Banjos Deliverance" on YouTube and read this thread again while listening to it in the background :D

In my experience, these posts are like stray cats. Once you stop feeding them, they go away. Let's stop feeding these threads with replies and just ignore them.

I have a feeling that this forum is about to turn to SHIT because of the words and attitude of one man; a man who most of us respected.

Holy Moly can not believe what I heard today..... All I CAN SAY IS KARMA IS A ***** WHEN YOU BELITTLE PEOPLE WHO IS NOT AS FORTUNATE AS YOU ARE.... PS:YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Just don't feed the trolls. Let them make their post, then no one comments on it. Let him/her have their own little thread so they can feel special. Just don't feed them reason to go on. They thrive on it.

Dont-Feed-the-Trolls.png

Just don't feed the trolls. Let them make their post, then no one comments on it. Let him/her have their own little thread so they can feel special. Just don't feed them reason to go on. They thrive on it.
This is not simple trolling anymore, sir. This has become an issue. Unrelated to this thread, but everyone will know soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back