DotMod Petri Tank V1 & The Petri RTA

Petri RTA 70$
Petri subohm tank 50$
This according to Dotmods retail site.
So very well priced in my opinion.
Only thing I'm wondering is what's the airflow gonna be like , maybe serpent mini something along those lines or maybe even more than that. I personally hope it's like the serpent mini!

Less than I thought, but still more than double the price of an excellent RTA such as the Serpent Mini, Mage etc. But yes, it's gold plated and comes in very nice packaging etc. Will look great on a gold SnowWolf Mini or gold Sig 213.

So I hear full open airflow is simular to cloud cap and half open is simular to standard petri v2 airflow

No single coil option on the rta. Blah.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Love my Petri V2. The Petri RTA looks like a solid winner to me as well. So I have one coming... should have it in about 10-12 days. :dance1:

petrirta.jpg

Less than I thought, but still more than double the price of an excellent RTA such as the Serpent Mini, Mage etc. But yes, it's gold plated and comes in very nice packaging etc. Will look great on a gold SnowWolf Mini or gold Sig 213.

I might just bring my Champagne Snow Wolf Mini back out of retirement for it's trials. But I'm thinking I'll want to run it higher than 75W. So it will probably be another tank for the Sig (even though it's not the gold trim version), or the black Minikin 150W.

I think i'm in love, this is going to look amazing on my Dotmod DNA200.... I need this in my life...

hahaha thanks @incredible_hullk. Yeah @Maxxis from Lung Candy only managed to get 5 of them into the country as they were a limited edition mod, so I'm very lucky to have 1 of them.
I have also spoken to him about the RTA and he said he will be getting them in soon after the launch in the US but no confirmed dates or price as of yet, but I'm still super excited for them to arrive.
Just a pic of my Relo DNA200 with TMv1 and Dotmod DNA200 with Petri V2.
Think that RTA is gonna look amazing on the Dotmod
IMG_20160721_215619[1].jpg

hahaha thanks @incredible_hullk. Yeah @Maxxis from Lung Candy only managed to get 5 of them into the country as they were a limited edition mod, so I'm very lucky to have 1 of them.
I have also spoken to him about the RTA and he said he will be getting them in soon after the launch in the US but no confirmed dates or price as of yet, but I'm still super excited for them to arrive.
Just a pic of my Relo DNA200 with TMv1 and Dotmod DNA200 with Petri V2.
Think that RTA is gonna look amazing on the Dotmod
View attachment 66734

Aaaaah...and a halo of light appears before the revered dot mod kit...shot for the heads up abt the RTA...will keep a close eye out

eccbd5c8dac8e6752142d117d8957ebb.jpg

Back