DotMod Petri Tank V1 & The Petri RTA

The dotmod products are one of a kind and are really worth the price

1457878383b12b7822fb67c1bbe9b6d0.jpg

If my supplier ships tomorrow as planned, I should have one mid week (they were due to arrive in stock end of this past week). I'll call her tomorrow (Monday) to confirm if she has them in hand yet/when she will ship.

Looks like a blinged out Moonshot RTA. Would battle to justify this purchase.....

The only con I can find for this tank is that you have to remove the 510 pin to get to the wick or coils every time. That means to fix any issues you need to dump your tank, unscrew the tank off the mod, take the pin out then it all comes apart, then reverse the order to put it back together.

The only con I can find for this tank is that you have to remove the 510 pin to get to the wick or coils every time. That means to fix any issues you need to dump your tank, unscrew the tank off the mod, take the pin out then it all comes apart, then reverse the order to put it back together.
oh no..that sounds like admin

I called my supplier and the preorder Perti RTA's didn't come when they were suppose to. She said next week sometime is the new due date. Bummer. So late next week or the week after before I'll get mine. Bummer X 2. With many of my tanks giving me issues I'm not going to deal with I may be down to only the 6 Avo's by the time it comes. I can live with that though, the Avo's never fail to please.

I bought a Gold & Carbon Fiber Sig213 for mine. Already received it and have been running a Petri V2 RDA and some tanks on it while waiting for the gold Petri RTA.

The floating build deck is a deal breaker for me. Looked great till I saw that. Now it's just meh.

Back