DotMod Petri Tank V1 & The Petri RTA

Also meh for me...but....need it..pretty bling bling with flavour
LOL... I also did not say I don't want one... But I really shouldn't. Not unless I want to be forced to sleep outside for a month. I have pushed my luck far as HRH is concerned...

LOL... I also did not say I don't want one... But I really shouldn't. Not unless I want to be forced to sleep outside for a month. I have pushed my luck far as HRH is concerned...

Ja tell me abt it...Im trying to run my own business renting myself out as interim FD, consulting etc cos theres no jobs out there and kak like this dont help

Lol, I was wondering how I was going to buy this then my wife said she wants a chest of drawers. I bought it for her then when I took delivery I told her because she got something nice, I want this tank and it would only be fair. I got the go ahead without fuss :O. I do know I'm probably going to pay for it later but I will deal with that when it comes

Lol, I was wondering how I was going to buy this then my wife said she wants a chest of drawers. I bought it for her then when I took delivery I told her because she got something nice, I want this tank and it would only be fair. I got the go ahead without fuss :O. I do know I'm probably going to pay for it later but I will deal with that when it comes
I also have the Scales of Justice in operation lol. I give her the cash value of my weekly vaping spending. In the end fair is fair and I like sleeping INSIDE.

Unfortunately, it also means that getting authentics like the Messes Squared was really not all that easy. To get a Petri or like I want a Phenotype L is like 3 weeks vape budget, no juice, no DIY gear... MEH...

i see dotmod has now listed the rta as sold out :(
View attachment 69049

The supplier I ordered mine from is very close to DotMod, almost in the same neighborhood by southern CA standards, and is still wobbling on delivery/shipping. I ordered mine on 9/4. Shipping it was supposed to be on 9/11, then early the following week, then 9/23 and as of 9/25 I still do not have shipping notification. Calling them from the start has been futile, they will not answer their phone. So I sent them another email to confirm if they are in fact waiting for DotMod to make more of them to fill their orders. I get another song and dance reply from them and the sheit is going to hit the fan in southern CA.

Bummed it has it's own Drip Tip and I can't use a standard drip tip... but the quality of the build is as near perfect as one can get... as expected from Authentic Petri products. The vape is pretty damn good on the standard coil that came with it. Air flow is good and the flavour great. I find myself taking long slow draws with the tank for some reason... I wish the tank was a little bigger because you are most certainly going to have to carry a bottle of juice in your pocket! Not sorry I bought this tank!
VapeMail 002.JPG
PetriST 002.JPG PetriST 004.JPG

Bummed it has it's own Drip Tip and I can't use a standard drip tip... but the quality of the build is as near perfect as one can get... as expected from Authentic Petri products. The vape is pretty damn good on the standard coil that came with it. Air flow is good and the flavour great. I find myself taking long slow draws with the tank for some reason... I wish the tank was a little bigger because you are most certainly going to have to carry a bottle of juice in your pocket! Not sorry I bought this tank!
View attachment 70245
View attachment 70246 View attachment 70247
agree uncle @Rob Fisher...it is a beautiful piece of work..havent tried the stock coils as they too beautiful to use. ordered myself an ecr kit so i dont have to constantly buy coils. really enjoying this.

View attachment 70245
View attachment 70246 View attachment 70247

Glad you scored what you wanted bro. The Petri RTA's are still not being shipped by DotMod, nor will they tell their vendors why they are still not making more of them. The vendor I ordered from is getting lots of cancellations and having to refund the $70. Quality products, do like my Petri V2 RDA, but their customer service is a total fail that I will not live with. Got my $70 back and don't plan to reorder another one even IF they ever do make them. The gold/carbon Sig213 I bought just for it I am good to go and just fine with one of the black Avo 24's or the black SM25 on it.

where u got it done @spiv..

Justin from Paddy Vapes. While you there pick up a Leprechaun. I saw pics of the latest batch and they look amazing. This Petri's new home.
Bottom fed Petri on a gorgeous solid aluminium squonker mech mod. Can't think of a better setup.

Justin from Paddy Vapes. While you there pick up a Leprechaun. I saw pics of the latest batch and they look amazing. This Petri's new home.
Bottom fed Petri on a gorgeous solid aluminium squonker mech mod. Can't think of a better setup.
@spiv..sweet..i have a gold leprechaun inbound...maybe i will bf my red petri....that looks a neat job

I'm matching blue on blue. Will post a pic when I pick them up.
Need a name for it. I'm thinking something French.

Glad you scored what you wanted bro. The Petri RTA's are still not being shipped by DotMod, nor will they tell their vendors why they are still not making more of them. The vendor I ordered from is getting lots of cancellations and having to refund the $70. Quality products, do like my Petri V2 RDA, but their customer service is a total fail that I will not live with. Got my $70 back and don't plan to reorder another one even IF they ever do make them. The gold/carbon Sig213 I bought just for it I am good to go and just fine with one of the black Avo 24's or the black SM25 on it.

That's strange because our local vendor who supplies Dotmod stuff got stock of the Petri RDA... I just procrastinated too long and they sold out in a day or two.

http://www.lungcandy.co.za/get-some/vape-hardware-and-accessories/tanks/dotmod-rta/

Been vaping on my Petri Tank V1 for a couple of hours now and I have to say the standard cotton coil is comes with has performed flawlessly with really good flavour (different to my Serpent 25... smooth and relaxed as opposed to the more powerful flavour of the Serpent)... really glad I bought one... is it gonna replace my Serpent Mini 25's? No it's not... but it is staying in the arsenal and most certainly will have a part of my daily vaping. It has more than exceeded my expectations.

That's strange because our local vendor who supplies Dotmod stuff got stock of the Petri RDA... I just procrastinated too long and they sold out in a day or two.

http://www.lungcandy.co.za/get-some/vape-hardware-and-accessories/tanks/dotmod-rta/

As I've seen many times since coming to the forum your local vendors get some stuff before the US vendors do.

The vendor I ordered the Petri RDA from (that is very close to DotMod in Southern CA) has been waiting for up to a couple of months for the ones they preordered, never got them any of the 4 dates that DotMod promised them by that I know about, and now still don't even have a proposed time frame when they will get them (if at all). That screams that DotMod (who has none in stock) is having problems with them or with manufacturing them so are not making any, or at least not any they will ship to this vendor anyway. Maybe the gold is peeling easily, or???

Back