DotMod Petri Tank V1 & The Petri RTA

Getting the RTA today. looking forward to it.

But heck it chows juice, I don't even bothering closing the juice bottle :(. Vape in the 1 hand, juice in the other like a kid in a sweet shop.

really loving mine.
put dual 7 wrap 24g/32g claptons in. flavor is really good on this,its very consistent and the best part is no leaks at all!
wicked it thick and thin and not a single drop of liquid.

Awesome @incredible_hullk! Did you mod it yourself? I must say the Petri range are all outstanding!

not a chance uncle @Rob Fisher ...not a diy person...@Jusin Pattrick did an outstanding job.. i love dotmods...now that i sold everything else my final family potrait and im happy (mech battery charging hence replacable coil tank on mech)

ja they expensive but if u think abt how much u spend looking for the right setup might as well get the dots once off...20161007_194019.jpg

not a chance uncle @Rob Fisher ...not a diy person...@Jusin Pattrick did an outstanding job.. i love dotmods...now that i sold everything else my final family potrait and im happy (mech battery charging hence replacable coil tank on mech)

ja they expensive but if u think abt how much u spend looking for the right setup might as well get the dots once off...View attachment 70823

Shame how dare you leave the reo out the family portrait.
Sis on you its like leaving your adopted son out the pic :-D:-D:-D

Back