Drag X coil selection

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Hi all,

I need some advice on coils for a new Drag X I bought for an emergency back-up for when I can't take my whole building kit with me. I can't decide on which coil to buy for it.
Currently I'm vaping my Zeus single coil at 36W on a 0.7 ohm build. So I'll probably be somewhere with the same kind of vape for DL. (The tip doesn't look MTL friendly to me)

I have a colleague that is running a 0.15 ohm mesh coil at low wattage and the vapor production seems decent. Not looking to win cloud blowing contests, just want a nice full vape.

Before I commit to buying a 5 pack of coils I'd like some inputs.

Thanks

Hi all,

I need some advice on coils for a new Drag X I bought for an emergency back-up for when I can't take my whole building kit with me. I can't decide on which coil to buy for it.
Currently I'm vaping my Zeus single coil at 36W on a 0.7 ohm build. So I'll probably be somewhere with the same kind of vape for DL. (The tip doesn't look MTL friendly to me)

I have a colleague that is running a 0.15 ohm mesh coil at low wattage and the vapor production seems decent. Not looking to win cloud blowing contests, just want a nice full vape.

Before I commit to buying a 5 pack of coils I'd like some inputs.

Thanks

You do get a MTL Pod for it:
https://wienervapeshop.co.za/collections/commercial-coils/products/pnp-mtl-pod
VOOPOOPnP20200825_2048x_d9c7e359-ca65-4172-8e17-250c2a913fca_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Between my wife and I we've used the entire range of the VooPoo PnP range.

The 0.15 ohm coil outshines the other coils by miles (flavour-wise, for longevity and leaking). You might not like it if you are not a fan of wide open DL vaping as you've got vape at 60-65w to get the best flavour from it.

If you're looking for a MTL coil in the range, we like the R1 coil (0.8 ohms). Although it does fit in the normal pod, the experience with the MTL pod @Dela Rey Steyn mentioned above makes for a much better experience (and won't break the bank - R70 or so).

Lucky me, the local vape shop in Sasolburg actually has the MTL pod in stock. Happy days. No need to pay a courier for one item. Lots of vape mail due to arrive today or tomorrow

Okay, now I need someone to be so kind as to list all the available coils for me :oops:
As usual my OCD wants to know every available coil. For MTL the guy at the vapeshop gave me the PnP-R1, 0.8 ohm, 12-18W.For DL he recommended that I take the PnP-VM5, 0.2 ohm, 40-60W coil instead of the VM6. I'd like to know exactly which coils are compatible and available. If someone would be so kind as to chime in here.

Okay, now I need someone to be so kind as to list all the available coils for me :oops:
As usual my OCD wants to know every available coil. For MTL the guy at the vapeshop gave me the PnP-R1, 0.8 ohm, 12-18W.For DL he recommended that I take the PnP-VM5, 0.2 ohm, 40-60W coil instead of the VM6. I'd like to know exactly which coils are compatible and available. If someone would be so kind as to chime in here.
https://www.royalflushvape.co.uk/products/voopoo-vinci-pnp-coils-pack-of-five

The VM5 does not last as long and the flavour from it is nowhere close the VM6. Perhaps he was trying to sell it to you because that's what he had?

VM6 is the best one.

The VM5 does not last as long and the flavour from it is nowhere close the VM6. Perhaps he was trying to sell it to you because that's what he had?

VM6 is the best one.

He actually had both in stock, so I took his word for it. As I understand though it comes with a VM6 in the box? will compare then.

He actually had both in stock, so I took his word for it. As I understand though it comes with a VM6 in the box? will compare then.

Yup, you do get a VM6 with the kit.

I have actually taken my Drag X out last night and started using it!

Let us know how it goes!

When I bought my first PNP tank I found this and it helped me quite a bit..

upload_2021-3-24_19-48-42.png

R1 and R2 for MTL and VM6 for DTL. I have used all the coils and these are by far the best ones in my opinion.

I popped in the 0.3ohm VM1 coil that came in the package. Went well for the 1st tankz but from the second half of the 2nd tank it seems to go a bit dry at times. Is this why everyone is recommending the VM6?

Back