Drama seems to guarantee views :)

Man just look at the comments on the reply vid. People are ripping Jai a new one, well actually a bigger one as he is already a massive a hole. Ive never liked the oke. I only watch Todd and @KZOR's vids

My 2c worth, @KZOR , proud South African, always liked your way of doing things, and you are definately the bigger person of the two, you rock, he must get back under his rock.

Hes live now trying to defend himself
1 hr 10min mark

edit:yeah around 1hr40 now

Last edited:
Ok so it took me a whole day to get all my eendtjies in 'n ry.

The first response i had after watching the video was "Jou blerry F@#$k Karton boks" and i wanted to unlease a rant of epic perporsies.

But i decided to calm down lol it took me a whole day.

Oom first of all jy was my insperasie om te begin review.Al het ek baie proebleme nou met my foon en sit ek sonder een wat lekker video's kan neem sal ek graag wil aan gaan om dit te doen op 'n later staduim.

Maar nou dat ek sien watse tiepe mense kyk na ons videos dalk net pertoeval dan kan ek net dink watae slegte goed hulle kan kwyt raak en dit maak my baie bang :(

Daar is ook 'n gesegte as niks iets word nie.....En ek dink Jai is 'n goeie voorbeeld waar in die lewe is hy 'n beter mens as ander vapers....... net omdat baie mense sy "reviews kyk".

Dis 'n baie aaklige mens daai en ek dink oom doen ongelooflik baie vir ons vapers en ek geniet elke een van oom se video's en al wat ek kan sê is hoe oom dit hanteer het haal ek my hoed voor af.

Ok so it took me a whole day to get all my eendtjies in 'n ry.

The first response i had after watching the video was "Jou blerry F@#$k Karton boks" and i wanted to unlease a rant of epic perporsies.

But i decided to calm down lol it took me a whole day.

Oom first of all jy was my insperasie om te begin review.Al het ek baie proebleme nou met my foon en sit ek sonder een wat lekker video's kan neem sal ek graag wil aan gaan om dit te doen op 'n later staduim.

Maar nou dat ek sien watse tiepe mense kyk na ons videos dalk net pertoeval dan kan ek net dink watae slegte goed hulle kan kwyt raak en dit maak my baie bang :(

Daar is ook 'n gesegte as niks iets word nie.....En ek dink Jai is 'n goeie voorbeeld waar in die lewe is hy 'n beter mens as ander vapers....... net omdat baie mense sy "reviews kyk".

Dis 'n baie aaklige mens daai en ek dink oom doen ongelooflik baie vir ons vapers en ek geniet elke een van oom se video's en al wat ek kan sê is hoe oom dit hanteer het haal ek my hoed voor af.
Net n vinnige regstelling: Kak wat iets geword het. Kan nie aan n beter beskrywing dink nie.

Hes live now trying to defend himself
1 hr 10min mark

That vid's timing tends to get weird, but here's another:

1:51:00 mark.
While SMM is only half-agreeing with Jai, it's interesting to note that he's not fully taking his side and even pointed out that the "irrelevant" comment triggered people. Especially when he (SMM) admits that he pretty much also didn't like that comment, even though he did come around and later accepted it as "sarcasm". But what was funny to see was, as SMM raised the issue of Jai bashing KZOR for not having as many subs, Jai immediately changed the topic into a rant about subscriber-buying. Because he knows he fucked up and he doesn't really have any defense for it. He probably (belatedly) realised he made a massive PR blunder, and compounded that PR blunder even more by defending his actions on a YouTube comment later.

Hi @KZOR

Have said it before and will say it again, your videos are excellent and highly informative.

I think Jai Haze was inconsiderate to make such remarks - whether he was being sarcastic or not.

Don't worry about his remarks. He is him and you are you.

Go forth and do your thing - there will always be those people that make remarks that upset a person - but as long as you are enjoying the videos then you are winning. That's my opinion.

That vid's timing tends to get weird, but here's another:

1:51:00 mark.
While SMM is only half-agreeing with Jai, it's interesting to note that he's not fully taking his side and even pointed out that the "irrelevant" comment triggered people. Especially when he (SMM) admits that he pretty much also didn't like that comment, even though he did come around and later accepted it as "sarcasm". But what was funny to see was, as SMM raised the issue of Jai bashing KZOR for not having as many subs, Jai immediately changed the topic into a rant about subscriber-buying. Because he knows he fucked up and he doesn't really have any defense for it. He probably (belatedly) realised he made a massive PR blunder, and compounded that PR blunder even more by defending his actions on a YouTube comment later.

Almost 3hrs of video! Thats way way too much for me to put up with jay. Is there not a highlight clip somewhere?

You know what @KZOR - See this as great international exposure. I just watched the recording now, and 5,500 had already watched it. You are significant enough to get airtime on this scale. You go man.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Almost 3hrs of video! Thats way way too much for me to put up with jay.

Two minutes of Jai is too much for me. I don't want to rip on the guy, he is free to be whatever and whoever he wants to be, and it's not my place to try and change him. He obviously works for his fans and subscribers but his personal style is not for me at all.

Let KZORians sort out the Hazers.

I posted this as a comment under my video so you guys can also get the full story. :)

Ok enough is enough ..... seems a lot of viewers don't know the real story.

1) On a previous live broadcast i made comment about Raindance and Jai said i must contact him after the show.
2) I did via facebook but nothing came of it.
3) In his last solo broadcast i jokingly mentioned "Where is my 30ml of Raindance?" based on what happened on the previous broadcast.
4) I later added in the chat that i want to swap my version of Raindance for his.
5) He started talking about his upcoming hardware he was releasing and mentioned that he would be sending them to certain reviewers.
6) I then made the comment " Am i one of those reviewers you will be sending the mod to? Or are you afraid?" ....... knowing very well that it will never happen.
7) I then made my video because of his response to that reply.

Not sure why many think i want things for free as i buy 99% of my gear i review. Because i respected Jai for his knowledge and passion for vaping i knew chances are good that i will like what he has been part of and hence made that comment. The only other person i have EVER hinted to that i would like to review their product was Matt (Suck my Mod) and he responded simply by saying that i must contact Wotofo ..... maybe they can help. He was not rude and handled the matter like a gentleman. I did however purchase the Nudge for a review and subsequently purchased another because i liked it alot.
So except for Matt and Jai ........ i have NEVER asked anyone to send me hardware to review.

I am sorry if it came across as if i want stuff for free but i KNOW Jai's response was uncalled for. If i showed his response to 30 people i know the majority will see it as condescending, rude, uncalled for or even arrogant and that is where my problem lies. I am not the person that he and some of his followers are trying to portray.
I never demanded for a mod or atty to review ..... i simply requested knowing the chances would be zero. :)

I honestly do not understand why something so simple became such an issue. I know when i am wrong about something then i need to apologise. I was also taught that when someone wronged me and i feel i am right then i must stand up for myself.
And that is what i did. :)

I am still a subscriber of him as i still enjoy his content and value his knowledge, however i will refrain from commenting to future broadcasts or posts.

Now the haters can forage through my reply and hate on new material again.

Last edited:
Honestly @KZOR from my point of view there is no reason to explain yourself. Whether it was said with sarcasm or not, he had not right to try and belittle someone.
He is a colossal tw@t and a lot of his "supporters" have finally realised this from the comments i have seen. You @KZOR do what you do for the passion and love of vaping that we as eciggsa members relate to. Maybe its a South African thing, but i feel we are beyond passionate about our vaping lifestyle. He, on the other hand Darren, does it for fame and recognition.
Enough said.

Honestly @KZOR from my point of view there is no reason to explain yourself. Whether it was said with sarcasm or not, he had not right to try and belittle someone.
He is a colossal tw@t and a lot of his "supporters" have finally realised this from the comments i have seen. You @KZOR do what you do for the passion and love of vaping that we as eciggsa members relate to. Maybe its a South African thing, but i feel we are beyond passionate about our vaping lifestyle. He, on the other hand Darren, does it for fame and recognition.
Enough said.
Hope he’s found his rock and gotten back under it. And hope it’s a big one, actually think he never expected the backlash from his “posse”, we have a name for people like him that sounds very similar, especially with a good old Cape Town accent , it starts with Jou ma ......... , but I don’t want to be totally rude, will leave that for @Christos , toe and all. No explanations needed @KZOR , but I also hope he’s not planning on a Holliday in SA soon.

Just to add. The majority of us from SA, vape to achieve a healthier lifestyle. Yes we all know its harm reduction and not elimation. But we vape to be able to grow older with our kids, be able to enjoy life without the worry of getting cancer and whatever comes with smoking stinkies. Thats what it means to me in the end.
But for the yanks, its like vaping is more of a status symbol. That for me, is not vaping is about. I vape to live, not to be seen

And this is what's wrong with the world ..... everything must be dram drama drama .... now I'm not saying uncle @KZOR is creating drama for more views but hey I'm sure you happy for the exposure also.... ;)

I'm not taking any sides here as there are too many variables in this whole story but yes it's difficult to "read" into sarcasm or if someone is joking when it comes to comments. Also if you know Jai and have been following his channel wouldn't you have expected a response like that ?? So I'm a bit baffled at the whole whoo hah behind this all ..... Did Jai act like a d00s yes he did , but then again if the shoe fits .... move on ...

Personally I would have tuned him straight , or contacted him personally to sort it out and if he was the better man he would have responded.

But I guess we all love a bit of Days of our Lives :p

P.S I did tune Jai in the comments btw @KZOR , hy moenie kom skoor soek met ons nie .... Mike Tyson boks ek BLIKSEM :p

Last edited:
Funny , Billy (Heathen) sums it up a 100% right here :

Almost 3hrs of video! Thats way way too much for me to put up with jay. Is there not a highlight clip somewhere?
Lol even a second is too much of Jai.
But I did put the timeslot you want to see in there, just skip to 01:51:00, it lasts around 2 minutes.

I posted this as a comment under my video so you guys can also get the full story. :)

Ok enough is enough ..... seems a lot of viewers don't know the real story.

1) On a previous live broadcast i made comment about Raindance and Jai said i must contact him after the show.
2) I did via facebook but nothing came of it.
3) In his last solo broadcast i jokingly mentioned "Where is my 30ml of Raindance?" based on what happened on the previous broadcast.
4) I later added in the chat that i want to swap my version of Raindance for his.
5) He started talking about his upcoming hardware he was releasing and mentioned that he would be sending them to certain reviewers.
6) I then made the comment " Am i one of those reviewers you will be sending the mod to? Or are you afraid?" ....... knowing very well that it will never happen.
7) I then made my video because of his response to that reply.

Not sure why many think i want things for free as i buy 99% of my gear i review. Because i respected Jai for his knowledge and passion for vaping i knew chances are good that i will like what he has been part of and hence made that comment. The only other person i have EVER hinted to that i would like to review their product was Matt (Suck my Mod) and he responded simply by saying that i must contact Wotofo ..... maybe they can help. He was not rude and handled the matter like a gentleman. I did however purchase the Nudge for a review and subsequently purchased another because i liked it alot.
So except for Matt and Jai ........ i have NEVER asked anyone to send me hardware to review.

I am sorry if it came across as if i want stuff for free but i KNOW Jai's response was uncalled for. If i showed his response to 30 people i know the majority will see it as condescending, rude, uncalled for or even arrogant and that is where my problem lies. I am not the person that he and some of his followers are trying to portray.
I never demanded for a mod or atty to review ..... i simply requested knowing the chances would be zero. :)

I honestly do not understand why something so simple became such an issue. I know when i am wrong about something then i need to apologise. I was also taught that when someone wronged me and i feel i am right then i must stand up for myself.
And that is what i did. :)

I am still a subscriber of him as i still enjoy his content and value his knowledge, however i will refrain from commenting to future broadcasts or posts.

Now the haters can forage through my reply and hate on new material again.
Just want to say one of the reasons i enjoy your reviews is exactly for this reason. There is no bias or need to give a good review because something was received for free and a few hundred other reasons aswell.

Just want to say thanks for everything you do. I started teaching life sciences the beginning of this year and I have a 100 students and do not known where you get the time to do what you do also enjoy your life sciences vids wished they where in English so I could show them to my students. But still well done and thank you for all the content.

Lol even a second is too much of Jai.
But I did put the timeslot you want to see in there, just skip to 01:51:00, it lasts around 2 minutes.

Thanks. But I will just take your summary to go by.

Noticed that if you post "Unsubscribe" in the comment field it gets his panties in a knot. Might do that in a few vids if i'm bored later.

And this is what's wrong with the world ..... everything must be dram drama drama .... now I'm not saying uncle @KZOR is creating drama for more views but hey I'm sure you happy for the exposure also.... ;)

I'm not taking any sides here as there are too many variables in this whole story but yes it's difficult to "read" into sarcasm or if someone is joking when it comes to comments. Also if you know Jai and have been following his channel wouldn't you have expected a response like that ?? So I'm a bit baffled at the whole whoo hah behind this all ..... Did Jai act like a d00s yes he did , but then again if the shoe fits .... move on ...

Personally I would have tuned him straight , or contacted him personally to sort it out and if he was the better man he would have responded.

But I guess we all love a bit of Days of our Lives :p

P.S I did tune Jai in the comments btw @KZOR , hy moenie kom skoor soek met ons nie .... Mike Tyson boks ek BLIKSEM :p

Also wanted to use some traditional afrikaans words, but he seems like the kind of guy that listens to Die Antwoord on repeat. He might take it as a compliment.

Back