Drama seems to guarantee views :)

Two minutes of Jai is too much for me. I don't want to rip on the guy, he is free to be whatever and whoever he wants to be, and it's not my place to try and change him. He obviously works for his fans and subscribers but his personal style is not for me at all.
Just have to throw this thank you in here quick, I watch a lot of vids from various reviewers, until last week I wasna subscriber to only 1 and that's @KZOR , it's that "How ya doin!!" that got me hooked and still brings a smile to my face every time, and because of your share on the battery safety issue, I am now also a subscriber to the Vaping Bogan. Awesome dude.

I just finished watching the response from Jai live group chat.

I will be honest i didn't know you had made a previous comment regarding getting a sample of his juice @KZOR I only knew of the comment you made after that regarding his hardware.

I now know why he came across the way he did because it seemed like all you were watching his channel for was to try score something .

Even if that wasn't your intention it definetly came off that way. And knowing Jai and his style he will say what ever is on his mind that's just him.

I do believe he stepped a bit too far in what he said but I also believe you stepped too far in your approach by asking him 2 times on one chat for samples of juice and hardware.

Anyways I'm glad I got both sides of the full story now and i don't hate Jai even more than I did before but still don't like him (personal preference) .

Regards

I just finished watching the response from Jai live group chat.

I will be honest i didn't know you had made a previous comment regarding getting a sample of his juice @KZOR I only knew of the comment you made after that regarding his hardware.

I now know why he came across the way he did because it seemed like all you were watching his channel for was to try score something .

Even if that wasn't your intention it definetly came off that way. And knowing Jai and his style he will say what ever is on his mind that's just him.

I do believe he stepped a bit too far in what he said but I also believe you stepped too far in your approach by asking him 2 times on one chat for samples of juice and hardware.

Anyways I'm glad I got both sides of the full story now and i don't hate Jai even more than I did before but still don't like him (personal preference) .

Regards
That seems like an awful long time and watching a tremendous amount of vids just to wait for this specific one to get some free gear....so I don't think you really got both sides @Clouds4Days.
Jai is a moron, I thought so months ago and then he goes and attacks one of our own. Where I come from we use to deal with stuff like this in a certain very uncivil like manner...part of me wants to invite him over.

That seems like an awful long time and watching a tremendous amount of vids just to wait for this specific one to get some free gear....so I don't think you really got both sides @Clouds4Days.
Jai is a moron, I thought so months ago and then he goes and attacks one of our own. Where I come from we use to deal with stuff like this in a certain very uncivil like manner...part of me wants to invite him over.
Date and time please if you do the invite and I’ll be there as well, give him the West Rand welcome. :D

But the way it came across to Jai is - ' this guy just keeps asking for free stuff
If it was only once asking "joking" on the live chat but @KZOR asked two times for something and I believe that's where the problem lies.

Don't get me wrong I too still think Jai is a Moron and his choice of words to Kzor was not right but what else would you expect from Jai .

But the way it came across to Jai is - ' this guy just keeps asking for free stuff
If it was only once asking "joking" on the live chat but @KZOR asked two times for something and I believe that's where the problem lies.

Don't get me wrong I too still think Jai is a Moron and his choice of words to Kzor was not right but what else would you expect from Jai .
I think your last sentence sums it up perfectly. My dad always said: don't get upset with a dog when it's barking...it's a dog, it's made to bark.

It was a PR blunder on his side , and by the comments on uncle KZOR's video I can see they trying to put a bandage on it , but they making it worse ....

I wasn't going to get involved , but it's like in school when you see a bully picking on someone , you just got to step in ....

Like most of his drama nobody will remember this in a months time ..... but one day he will piss off the wrong oke ....

It was a PR blunder on his side , and by the comments on uncle KZOR's video I can see they trying to put a bandage on it , but they making it worse ....

I wasn't going to get involved , but it's like in school when you see a bully picking on someone , you just got to step in ....

Like most of his drama nobody will remember this in a months time ..... but one day he will piss off the wrong oke ....
He already pissed off the wrong oke.

On a totally unrelated topic, I hear that Rda he is launching gives horrible indigestion, some say they suddenly started getting migraines which they never suffered from before and not sure what the term means as I live a single life, but couples that tested it all say it's a "mood killer".

I can see it from Jai point of view, some oke he doesn’t know first hits him up for free juice n then later for free gear, I’d also get pissed.
Could he have handled it better? Sure. But who knows how many requests he gets everyday from leeches trying to skin him.

Besides, you should be happy, you got tons of views n attention.

Win win

Last edited:
I can see it from Jai point of view, some oke he doesn’t know first hits him up for free juice n then later for free gear, I’d also get pissed.
Could he have handled it better? Sure. But who knows how many requests he gets everyday from leeches trying to skin him.
Hey...this is the We love @KZOR thread!!
Kapish?

Personally I think Jai Haze is extremely arrogant and has a massive ego. He thinks he is God's gift to the vaping industry. His reviews are biased many a time and he finds nitty gritty irrelevant fault with many products.

Not to mention the issues he has with so many manufacturers and fellow reviewers and the time wasted on his videos with him acting like a moron and carrying on about things only he finds amusing.

The last thing you need to worry about is what an individual like that thinks or says about you.

Wag wat het gebeur? En hoekom is ons in afrikaans iewe skielik? Het jy oorkruis kykers gekry? Want as jy kan subs score is dit goed. Oh damn vid gekyk... Die ou is i asshole

Last edited:
I still think its a win for kzor he got exposure on a massive stage and just for that i think its a win. And he looked shiny compared to jai that came across as a bully.

Oom I enjoy your reviews and what Jai did was very wrong although I've never watched his reviews. I normally just watch vaping bogan or mike vapes. From the comments of what he said it seemed like he has too much pride. So what if he has more subscribers? Subscribers don't count its the content that counts. He was just being nasty. Don't take it to heart. Show him you the better man and still comment on his videos as normal. Don't get put down by his comments. You not looking for handouts, you just made a joke and he took it like seriously lol. Keep well brother. I like how you handled his comments and the situation. Very calm.

Only just stumbled upon this. @KZOR don't fret it man. What he said was mean and nasty, but that's cos there is something wrong with him, not you.

You keep doing reviews your way, in your style, and keep your classy and mature attitude, and you'll surpass anything he could even think to achieve.

110% class in your response. Good job buddy.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

@KZOR I've been "observing" this situation the past couple of days after I happened to come across your "Drama..." youtube video.

Background:

A couple of years ago, I lived in the US, Los Angeles. I was sponsored by the company that employed me, and had a black & white deal on paper that they will sponsor me for a green card. Most people's lottery dreams...

I ended up leaving after 9 months of being there. The reason... the people.
<#generalizing on>
They are over emotional and self centered. They overreact over everything. Seeking attention in all walks of life. If you can mean something to them, they are your pal. Otherwise they will walk right over you without giving it a second thought. And their "banana-slip" humor really isn't funny.
<#generalizing off>

So that in short is why I am back in SA.

Bringing this back to the topic; as described above, Jai likes attention, I have been watching most of his reviews and there is a common theme, that's why he says what he says. If he can get 2 laughs at the expense of 1 person, he'll go for it. His live feed blew the whole thing out of proportion with regards to "freebees". I can acknowledge that he probably get a lot of requests for freebees which would irritate anyone at a certain point, but to take it out on one (fellow) reviewer in the way that he did is just unprofessional and basically unkind. Even when people that supposedly say they know him well and that he is not like that behind the scenes, why belittle someone then as another persona?! Kak excuse.

Don't beat yourself over this. Keep on doing what you doing. I personally like your approach in doing video reviews.

Back