Drip tip request

Nice and small, one has a better shape, the other a better pattern. But both have too much awesomeness!

Great job by @hands !

Tips.JPG

The one on the left looks better...
Yep, that is the one with the better shape! The other one was the first attempt that Hands wasn't happy with, he said it needed to be longer with less metal at the bottom. I couldn't see the need, but he did, and at the end of the day he was spot on! This man seriously knows what he is doing!

Hi @hands

I would like to request a tip.

I like this tip:

Tip_23_1024x1024.jpg

But I would like black to be the main colour in stead of the blue and Kangertech red where the black waves are now.

Would that be possible?

Thank you.

30e996562b1763a54a34c6808409c82c.png

I want the green one wide bore to fit the goon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking for a driptip for my Mage rta. Needs to be the same shape as the original one. Was just thinking of having a little "lip" on the sides so that it might be easier to open the tank up (hope i explained that right)

Would it be possible @hands ?

I am looking for a driptip for my Mage rta. Needs to be the same shape as the original one. Was just thinking of having a little "lip" on the sides so that it might be easier to open the tank up (hope i explained that right)

@wiesbang his internet is still down,

I'd be very interested in a custom tip for the mage as well.

Any news on tips for the Mage?

Not sure if @hands has a sample of the Mage Drip Tip but if someone sends him one he will certainly make some!

Jacques did you get a Mage Drip Tip in your last package from Sirs?

Back