Drip tip request

I've been thinking of a custom or two also, for way too long, still can't make up my mind though. Definitely want acrylic, something with depth, something that looks different from any angle, I love the way that acrylic dances in different light. @hands do you use premade stock or do you make your own acrylics?

The blanks don't all look that hot till they are turned and polished. I will take some picks of what i have and upload them for you.

The blanks don't all look that hot till they are turned and polished. I will take some picks of what i have and upload them for you.
I understand, just want to get an idea of what you have available in terms of colour and patterns. I'd like something with violet and gold, but I doubt you have an acrylic with that mix.

I will be looking at importing blanks because local pickings are thin. Have not seen a gold and violet yet but will keep my eyes open. There are other ways, by combining gold or brass with violet. In these tips i used
sterling silver, Corian and silver resin.
IMG_1963.JPG

Ordering a few from @Sir Vape. Will probably put in a custom order once I have tested the first batch :)

I will be looking at importing blanks because local pickings are thin. Have not seen a gold and violet yet but will keep my eyes open. There are other ways, by combining gold or brass with violet. In these tips i used
sterling silver, Corian and silver resin.
View attachment 52053

Those look very familiar

Congrats on getting this business up and running @hands
And best of luck with it too.

Your tips are a work of art. Received my first one (no. 30 @ Sir Vape) this morning and it's beautiful. Once you have your resins and vacuum chamber up I would love something with wood and acrylic. Something to this effect:

table.jpg
vrwoodmod.JPG

Images from Google and VR wood mods.

I would love a Fusion-type drip tip for Cyclones :) And a top-cap to match would be a crowd-pleaser I'm sure!

I thought Corian was a mythological creature (pictured a chimera), and you travelled the aeons and obtained some through a series of completed challenges. So I appreciate the definition @hands , makes a lot more sense now.

EDIT - Beaten to it by @Lushen !

13217389_1142848012412186_2782141909089941039_o.jpg 13221658_1044947268914462_2064613806334316194_n.jpg

These are not 510 though. They are custom made to fit the Griffin RTA. But surely would be great with a 510 connection as another option for use on other tanks.

These are not 510 though. They are custom made to fit the Griffin RTA. But surely would be great with a 510 connection as another option for use on other tanks.

They are lovely and i will add some of these to my next batch

Sir Vape just received a new lot of tips and should be up on there site soon. Have a look there are some new colors.

Back